Media Greg Hardy in good spirits after KO loss

Honestly, I hate this guy. If even half the shit he did was true, he's absolute scum.

Get some rest, champ. Ngannou and Lewis will wait.

Not a fan of the guy, but put him on a card against another brawler and I'll always watch.

If only his gf/wife(?) could have banged like that...

He lost, as I expected, but I still think it was a bit of an early stoppage.

Peculiar situation right? But probably not early.

On one hand, the punch stunned him hard and resulted in a knockdown. On the other, he made a Fergusonesque recovery......but his eye was fucked up and I don't know how the ref would be able to isolate that problem until after the stoppage.

If any other novice fighter that started with a spark said those words he would have gained half of sherdog. Since you want to see an NFL player who had a spark in the NFL for a couple years lose so badly you forget the fact he did very well in the UFC but has met a wall of inexperience he admits. I don’t like the man because of things outside of fighting other than that war Greg Hardy. Haters are haters

He pulled a Werdum running in like an idiot but he’s a good fighter and a good sport.

Wonder who’s next for him

I like Hardy, despite his past troubles which he has paid for. Hope to see him back soon!

If any other novice fighter that started with a spark said those words he would have gained half of sherdog. Since you want to see an NFL player who had a spark in the NFL for a couple years lose so badly you forget the fact he did very well in the UFC but has met a wall of inexperience he admits. I don’t like the man because of things outside of fighting other than that war Greg Hardy. Haters are haters

He made almost $20 mil in the NFL for his career in salary and bonuses, less fines. Not bad.

Back