Greg Hardy is proof that MMA fighters are A level athletes

Hardy is a bum.

Brock was champion after 4 fights.

He also nearly made an NFL roster having never played football before.

bork1}

American footballers appear to be poor athletes, overweight, slow and over muscled.

Wrestling has shown itself to provide the highest level of athlete to MMA.

Wrestling > American Football

Hardy lost the third round to Kiwi Roy Nelson. He should have been finishing him. Wasn't like he was facing Marko Hunto.

An NFL washout that's 7-0 and like 4-0 in the UFC is proof that NFL athleticism sucks?

How many UFC fighters have joined the NFL and won a Super Bowl? None. How many UFC fighters have even joined the NFL? 0.

How many NFL fighters have beat MMA GOATs? KOs over Fedor, Cro Cop, Hoost, the hits just keep on coming. How many have made it to the UFC or PRIDE level? Hardy is continuing the tradition, undefeated.
Look at Henry C who is undeniably the P4P GOAT. Dude would probably never start on a legit high school football team, let alone even having a chance to make it in the NFL.

However, I do think some UFC guys could make it in the NFL, potentially, but even then most probably would not.

We already admitted that when Hardy threw that illegal knee in a fight that he was clearly losing.
Let’s face it - that guy that he was fighting was not hurt by that knee and took the bitch way out by turning on the theatrics because he was tired and scared of losing.

Let’s face it - that guy that he was fighting was not hurt by that knee and took the bitch way out by turning on the theatrics because he was tired and scared of losing.
Even if he was faking the severity of it, that knee definitely did some real damage and would have been an unfair advantage for Hardy if the fight continued

Look at Henry C who is undeniably the P4P GOAT. Dude would probably never start on a legit high school football team, let alone even having a chance to make it in the NFL.

However, I do think some UFC guys could make it in the NFL, potentially, but even then most probably would not.
Uh he is very much deniably the goat. And there’s no weight classes in the NFL so that’s a pretty silly comparison

The worst paid NFL player in the league makes about the same $$$ as the UFC champion.. so if they can make it, why aren't they?

Even if he was faking the severity of it, that knee definitely did some real damage and would have been an unfair advantage for Hardy if the fight continued
Yeah, sure. Funny how he was right back up and shaking his head as soon as they said it was a DQ and he didn’t have to put on his show anymore. Things happen in a fight and honestly it seemed like Hardy was confused by the rules. The other guy (I don’t even remember his name) taunted, talked shit, and then took the bitch way out.

<Prem973><Prem973><Prem973>

The argument isn't that "a level athletes" can walk into MMA and just win, the argument is that if the "a level athletes" started fighting at 6 years old instead of starting football or basketball at 6 years old, than those athletes would dominate the current ones. Nobody is saying that Ray Lewis would step up against Stipe or DC and beat them now, we are saying that IF Ray Lewis chose wrestling as a kid, instead of football, than he would have been HW champ.
Shoulda coulda woulda; truth is they chose to play with a ball

He has asthma and used his inhaler in the NFL too.

Everybody "has" exercised-induced asthma. You would be stupid not to go to the doctor and get the prescription if you are competing at a high level.

Yeah, sure. Funny how he was right back up and shaking his head as soon as they said it was a DQ and he didn’t have to put on his show anymore. Things happen in a fight and honestly it seemed like Hardy was confused by the rules. The other guy (I don’t even remember his name) taunted, talked shit, and then took the bitch way out.
He might have done it on accident, but he wasn't "confused" by the rule. There is nothing confusing about the rule. You go eat a knee to the face and then tell me it doesn't effect you. Give me a fucking break guy.

He might have done it on accident, but he wasn't "confused" by the rule. There is nothing confusing about the rule. You go eat a knee to the face and then tell me it doesn't effect you. Give me a fucking break guy.
It was a pretty clear accident and it has happened to other fighters before. They just weren’t as hated as Hardy so it wasn’t held against them. “Wah, wah, wah it affected him.” Okay, and? He was given ample time to recover, wasn’t rocked, and pretended like he couldn’t continue after talking ridiculous amounts of shit before and during the fight. This somehow makes Hardy look bad?

<Prem973><Prem973><Prem973>

The argument isn't that "a level athletes" can walk into MMA and just win, the argument is that if the "a level athletes" started fighting at 6 years old instead of starting football or basketball at 6 years old, than those athletes would dominate the current ones. Nobody is saying that Ray Lewis would step up against Stipe or DC and beat them now, we are saying that IF Ray Lewis chose wrestling as a kid, instead of football, than he would have been HW champ.

Its shocking how athletically ignorant many members of the forum are.

Its not that they just havent played any sports, they dont know anything about athleticism.

You would think the growth of d1 athletes and decline of math teachers and tire repairmen in MMA would convey your point to even the most ignorant

It was a pretty clear accident and it has happened to other fighters before. They just weren’t as hated as Hardy so it wasn’t held against them. “Wah, wah, wah it affected him.” Okay, and? He was given ample time to recover, wasn’t rocked, and pretended like he couldn’t continue after talking ridiculous amounts of shit before and during the fight. This somehow makes Hardy look bad?
Dude you might literally be retarded. It should be pretty clear from my posts that I don't hold it against him. But its a flat out fact that getting poked in the eye, getting kicked in the nuts, or illegally kneed in the head is CHEATING intentional or not, and it DOES change the outcome of fights. If you can't admit that simple reality then you are just living in you're own fantasy

Dude you might literally be retarded. It should be pretty clear from my posts that I don't hold it against him. But its a flat out fact that getting poked in the eye, getting kicked in the nuts, or illegally kneed in the head is CHEATING intentional or not, and it DOES change the outcome of fights. If you can't admit that simple reality then you are just living in you're own fantasy
Yes, it affected him. In my opinion, it did not affect him nearly enough for him to quit. He was not anywhere near “hurt” enough in that sense. He was also given ample time to recover as a result of that knee which should have been a fair enough trade off since his real issue was that he was getting visibly exhausted at that point in the fight. Honestly, the positives of that knee might actually outweigh the negatives if he took the couple of minutes he was given to recover and continued. Happy?

As all of Sherdog knows, Greg Hardy is an A level athlete. He cant even go 3 rounds without an inhaler. His opponent, a fat out of shape can easily went 3 rounds.

Proof that MMA fighters are a league above pro sports players.
Are you having a tough day ?

Back