News Greg Hardy Signs With BKFC

The most no brainer signing ever. Not good enough for mma at a high level but wants to strike but he's not gonna be a real boxer so where do you go?

BKFC has taken on the old Bellator role of signing every ex UFC guy with a bit of a name.

who does BKFC even have at HW? Hardy can crack and he's not gonna be in there with elite level boxers so wouldnt be surprised if dude ends up being champ over there.

Off the top of my head
Arnold Adams
Joey Beltran
Belcher
Dillion Cleckler

They probably give him Tony Lopez though.

Off the top of my head
Arnold Adams
Joey Beltran
Belcher
Dillion Cleckler

Lopez just signed a multi-fight deal with Dada 5000's bare knuckle promotion, BYB Extreme. In an interview Josh Burns said he was in talks with both promotions, so he's a possibility.

I figured Hardy or Lavar Johnson was going to sign with BKFC.

Last edited:
The most no brainer signing ever. Not good enough for mma at a high level but wants to strike but he's not gonna be a real boxer so where do you go?

BKFC has taken on the old Bellator role of signing every ex UFC guy with a bit of a name.

He could of been fun to see the freak show in rizin!

I will tune in. With Eagle and BKFC, ex-UFC guys have more opportunities than ever. Leaving the UFC isn’t the end of the world anymore for mma guys. Some of them are probably being compensated more. I’m sure Greg Hardy is making solid money.

book him vs Frank Tate

Do you think Hardy's got the right IQ to fight smart and protect his hands or is he just gonna smesh?

So, does anyone know if BKFC is REALLY paying these guys better than the UFC was, or is it all just smoke? That said, can you imagine Hardy vs Lavar, bare knuckle?

So, does anyone know if BKFC is REALLY paying these guys better than the UFC was, or is it all just smoke? That said, can you imagine Hardy vs Lavar, bare knuckle?
Well, I have haven't heard PVZ complaining about the org. Maybe they really are paying out big bucks.

I assume the ex UFC guys are getting paid good money. But the randoms are probably making around a thousand a fight.

I assume the ex UFC guys are getting paid good money. But the randoms are probably making around a thousand a fight.
Yeah, I figured they were paid well, but I wonder if they're making more than the UFC/Bellator were paying them.

Hardy vs Lavar, these fellas have something in common:

From Lavar's wiki:
"On August 25, 2015, Johnson was arrested in Fresno, California and charged with corporal injury on a spouse/cohabitant, assault by means likely to produce great bodily injury, dissuading a witness from reporting a crime and dissuading a witness by force. He had allegedly repeatedly punched, kneed and slammed his girlfriend on August 11, before fleeing the scene. He was in Fresno County Jail with bail set at $175,000. He pled not guilty to all charges, which carry a maximum sentence of 10 years and eight months in prison.[21] On April 29, 2016, Johnson was sentenced to five years in prison for the August 2015 assault.[2" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavar_Johnson

RIP in peace. 30 Years from now I’ll be comfortably retired and teaching youths to box and Lopez will still be cracking skulls and refusing to fold when hit clean

Back