Greg Hardy vs Nganno

Not the fight Hardy deserves, needs or even probably wants.

But its safe to say, the fans want to see it. Book it.

This will be a two round fight tops.

Starts off like Derick Lewis vs Francis and Francis respecting Hardy’s power. Patient Francis will do the smart thing and not be there for that early Hardy blitz. After Hardy blows his wand Francis finishes him and unlike other defeats this one will be an out cold knock out that will change Hardy forever.

Fuckin Dan M is a hater
<Lmaoo>
200w.gif

What do y'all think ?

Hardy actually has a decent jab and their gas tanks are about the same. Reach is about the same too.

I also don't picture Ngannou going for any tds here, so it'll be a pure striking match.

Can he hang with Big Frank?
Ngannou is levels above Hardy in every department, cardio included.

I like Greg Hardy but I think Ngannou is a good enough striker that he could go first, or possibly even bullrush him like he did to Rozenstruick, and knock him out in the first.

I also think he could be patient, leg kick Hardy from the outside, and KO Hardy coming in.

I also think he could take down Hardy and once there Greg is helpless on the ground.

you just want to see hardy die but again so do most of us

Hardy isn't actually that bad imo, compared to other mid tier hws. But i do understand the hate, he does slap women and what not

Nope. Beat anyone ranked first. I'd rather see aspinall over hardy

Some dudes here have been doing tide pods all night...

Gregory has never beaten a ranked fighter. His best win is Maurice fucking Greene.

Hardy is big and athletic, but his power is no where near Francis. To say their gas tanks are the same is ridiculous. Hardy can barely last a round. He basically layed there and tapped out last time. Francis would absolutely destroy Hardy. Hardy should lose a few pounds, work on cardio, and technique. Maybe in a few years he could transform himself.

At this point, Ngannou would probably beat Hardy in a NFL try out.

What do y'all think ?

Hardy actually has a decent jab and their gas tanks are about the same. Reach is about the same too.

I also don't picture Ngannou going for any tds here, so it'll be a pure striking match.

Can he hang with Big Frank?
Delusional.

Well let's see.

One guy sent the majority of the top 10 straight to the shadow realm, including the champion. The other guy is 4-3 against mostly cans.

Back