News Gregor Gillespie calls out Paul Felder

bolly32

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Better than the Pettis call out at least. I can't imagine Felder wanting Gregor or Islam who also called him out over the weekend, he'll be waiting on the Cerrone/Gaethje result most likely.

Thankfully, that leaves these two prospects waiting for a fight...

lol poor Felder getting called out by Islam and now Gregor. I can't imagine him taking or winning either fight

Agreed ts, better than the Pettis call out.

Lets do this!

<{JustBleed}>

Pettis wants to fight Diego anyway.

{<doc}

Would love to see him vs Islam or Oliveira. Not strikers like Felder or Pettis.

Considering I don’t feel he really won that fight I don’t think he deserves top 5 opponents, all of which seem to have a significant skill gap to the Reston of the division. I think this would be a decent match up. Better than Islam match up for Felder for sure.

Nice, I like it. That would be a good test for Gregor, as Felder is a solid fighter and very experienced. Book it!

I don't see Gregor being able to sub or TKO him. It's gotta be constant pressure, spamming takedowns, and overall outworking Felder in order to get the decision. Should be interesting to see if the size difference really influences the flow of the fight.

Why doesn’t he call out Islam? Gillespie is the guy that’s supposed to wreck Khabib, right? Lmao

rather go with this:
Felder vs. winner of Iaquinta-Hooker (UFC 243)
Gillespie vs. Islam Makhachev or Charles Oliveira

Gillespie vs. Makhachev would be great to see how a elite D1 wrestler stacks up against a Dagestani with a legit sambo/wrestling background

Felder had some big cuts & bruises I doubt he fights again until JAN/FEB At the earliest.

Gillespie is a fine prospect but why is he ranked so high? Has he beaten a top 30 155er yet? Top 40?? 50???

Paul Felder is now the new High-Ranked-Guy-That-Everybody-Thinks-They-Can-Beat.

Now thats a good callout, not sure that fight will happen next for either of them but good test for Gregor, glad to see he’s reaching out to names at least.

Interesting fight, Felder is strong af, can give problems to Gillespie on the ground, like when he destroyed Charles Oliveira.

Why doesn’t he call out Islam? Gillespie is the guy that’s supposed to wreck Khabib, right? Lmao

He's calling out guys ranked AHEAD of him, not behind him.

Personally I don't give a shit about rankings really, but some people seem to think they matter so it seems like Gregor is looking to climb the ladder.

Felder had some big cuts & bruises I doubt he fights again until JAN/FEB At the earliest.

Gillespie is a fine prospect but why is he ranked so high? Has he beaten a top 30 155er yet? Top 40?? 50???

You mean to tell me Yancy Medeiros isn't a world beater? I'm friggin flabbergasted.

Back