GSP’s training regimen? Any info?

iimg]

I’m at work on my one hour and 15 minute lunch break, and I’m getting eager to leave at 4:30 so I can hit the gym for bench press/upper body day. While eating my KFC for lunch I was thinking, how has GSP managed to keep such a rock solid physique, even at age 36 when he faced Bisping?
View attachment 408309

For the guys on here who actually lift like myself (probably less than 10% of you), what supplements do you think GSP used to gain so much lean muscle and bulk up to 185lbs at age 36?

People that actually lift know 99% of supplements are crap and don’t do anything. Creatine and whey/casein protein powder are really the only proven supplements. Do you think GSP uses creatine along with his strict diet? Maybe a product with creatine+other ingredients, like GNC cell-tech?
View attachment 408315

TS, if you are serious and want to know about Georges training, watch Joe Rogan's podcast with First Zahabi as the guest from a few weeks back . He was making a lot of sense . He gets his fighters to work out not full on but rather between 70-80 %. Therefore not getting overexcited and being able to exercise every day. Not taking days off for recovery.

Also . Positive No UFC pro uses GNC supplements, they're known to have a lot of unwanted crap in them

I’m going to Montreal next weekend for a heavy metal festival. I’ll stop at Tri Star and ask for you.

I remember reading some time ago BCAAs, protein shake and fast carbs after workout. Creatine? I don't know.

For me it has not been that hard to build muscle and even stay lean in mid 30's TS. I'm about to turn 35 and look better and am much stronger than I was 10 years ago.

The caveat is that I can't eat KFC like I could when I was a kid or else I would indeed get a dad bod. But why would I eat shit like that? It's fucking disgusting and cancerous. Other than a very tame cheat day once a week I only put things in my body that further my goal of staying healthy and looking youthful.

I don’t want a body like GSP, I’m taller than him at 6’1 and weigh a lean 203lbs.

Just curious if any of his fans have read into his gym supplement regimen.
That’s not what you are asking you passive aggressive troll. Have a great rest of your week.

I’m at work on my one hour and 15 minute lunch break, and I’m getting eager to leave at 4:30 so I can hit the gym for bench press/upper body day. While eating my KFC for lunch I was thinking, how has GSP managed to keep such a rock solid physique, even at age 36 when he faced Bisping?
View attachment 408309

For the guys on here who actually lift like myself (probably less than 10% of you), what supplements do you think GSP used to gain so much lean muscle and bulk up to 185lbs at age 36?

People that actually lift know 99% of supplements are crap and don’t do anything. Creatine and whey/casein protein powder are really the only proven supplements. Do you think GSP uses creatine along with his strict diet? Maybe a product with creatine+other ingredients, like GNC cell-tech?
View attachment 408315
Go watch Joe Rogan's podcast with GSP. He never gained so much lean muscle and bulked up to 185, he was weighing the same as his past fights.
People that actually read will know this. Instead of just using supplements, why don't you start doing gymnastics, quit your job and train more if you want a physique like GSP. Your just lazy.

Go watch Joe Rogan's podcast with GSP. He never gained so much lean muscle and bulked up to 185, he was weighing the same as his past fights.
People that actually read will know this. Instead of just using supplements, why don't you start doing gymnastics, quit your job and train more if you want a physique like GSP. Your just lazy.
I don’t want a body like GSP as my physique is probably more impressive. I’m far from lazy. I work a blue collar job with manual labor and still hit the gym 3-4 times a week.

I don’t want a body like GSP as my physique is probably more impressive. I’m far from lazy. I work a blue collar job with manual labor and still hit the gym 3-4 times a week.
Post a pic. No homo. Show Sherdog your “probably more impressive” physique.

And while I’m here....since you are physically more impressive than GSP and I’m assuming you are 100% all natural, no steroids...shouldn’t you think it’s extremely possible to have a body like GSP without any steroids?

Yup, that really sounds like you train like a pro athlete

Post a pic. No homo. Show Sherdog your “probably more impressive” physique.

And while I’m here....since you are physically more impressive than GSP and I’m assuming you are 100% all natural, no steroids...shouldn’t you think it’s extremely possible to have a body like GSP without any steroids?
I could post a shirtless pic holding a paper with “njmma209” written and shertards would still not believe me its me

View attachment 408309

View attachment 408315
here's how he trains and picks his opponents:
1kr1oj.jpg

Here's what he uses to get "a little burst":

QueasyPotableHornet.gif

Right now he is doing intermittent fasting.

He trains a lot of gymnastics.

Also he does not go hard for more than 25 minutes per session because that is how long his fights last.

I could post a shirtless pic holding a paper with “njmma209” written and shertards would still not believe me its me
Some of us have our pics on here and people believe it cause we been on here so long.

Back