GSP and Fedor are the only 2 valid GOAT options

Funny how for years and years fedor was basically the undisputed goat. Hardly anyone disputed that fact... he was way ahead of everyone....especially at hw

Now he's way past his prime and barely fights and all the new fans act like he was a nobody lol. Not even top 5 for a lot of them. And every new champ is already ahead of him... this in an era where fighters fight once a year and the hw division is the weakest it's ever been

All you need to know is that every fighter pretty much ever says fedor is the goat. So who gives a flying fuck what a few little sherbros and their pathetic asses think.

Bj Penn is my favorite fighter and i was rooting for him in that fight but GSP could have been dry as a dessert and he would still kick Bj's ass that night , it is laughable to compare that to what Silva and Jones did.

so you want to discredit gsp for being on horsemeat with no proff or evidence other then two pictures taken at different intervals of a fight. but youre ok with adding jones and silva, two steroid cheats as your replacements.

you're a fucking gsp hater, not sure why you cant even see it lol.

I don't care about GSP one way or another. What pisses me off is how hypocritical his fans are.
Any top athlete is on some type of performance enhancers, and UFC is no exception. They all know that, but try to rationalize it for GSP's sake.

Silva Fedor and Jones did things in the cage that noone, including GSP, could ever do.

And if you ask Fedor he will probably say Fabio Maldonado or his brother

I don't care about GSP one way or another. What pisses me off is how hypocritical his fans are.
Any top athlete is on some type of performance enhancers, and UFC is no exception. They all know that, but try to rationalize it for GSP's sake.

Silva Fedor and Jones did things in the cage that noone, including GSP, could ever do.
like dominate 3 eras of top talent? GSP beat Sherk, Hughes, Penn... Alves, Fitch, Koscheck.... Condit, Diaz, Hendricks

BJ Penn will not be forgotten.

oh yeah, the Fedor who got koed by Meathead, Giant head Silva and almost koed by that overgrown Korean

I see your point and it is a good one. I tend to underestimate DC. but I still can't get over him getting dominated by Jones twice. I know -- failed drug tests. but it is difficult to un-see him getting beaten like that
Yea i completely understand.

Requires reprogramming

Will get better with time though

DC cried, he cant be considered for anything GOAT IMO, real men dont cry, look at Fedor, he got his ass kicked and didnt even flinch, took it like a man, now thats a real man, the MAN GOAT

Last edited:
Not a fool just blinded by nostalgia. Fedor had two quality opponents, nog and a green crocop
Well, u need to phone GSP and tell him that he idolizes a false name

Dc cried, he cant be considered for anything GOAT IMO, real men dont cry, look at Fedor, he got his ass kicked and didnt even flinch, took it like a man, now thats a real man, the MAN GOAT
<mma1>

Jon Jones would beat them both up though. So would DC.

If you ask me, I will say GSP...

But if you ask GSP, he will say Fedor

st-pierre.jpg

GSP is just humble. No true GOAT would say that they themselves are the greatest of all time, hence why Mighty Mouse is not the greatest of all time. If you have to tell everyone how good you are, you're probably not as good as you think you are.

GSP is just humble. No true GOAT would say that they themselves are the greatest of all time, hence why Mighty Mouse is not the greatest of all time. If you have to tell everyone how good you are, you're probably not as good as you think you are.
Agreed

Fedor always denied that he was the best, even when he was undefeated in his prime (minus the loss due to cut from illegal strike).

Point is, Fedor is GSP's GOAT. I think it is a little more than 'just being humble' when you bow to another man

That's real respect right there

It isn't Fedor. You can't be the GOAT if you never went to the UFC. I'm sorry, I'm a Pride guy. But he had the chance, when he was much younger than he is now (though on the downside, certainly). Instead of taking the challenge on, he decided to go to M-1 or some other rinky-dink operation.

GSP is in the running for sure. Anderson is out, due to juice. So is Jones. Only other legit name IS Daniel Cormier.

Agreed

Fedor always denied that he was the best, even when he was undefeated in his prime (minus the loss due to cut from illegal strike).

Point is, Fedor is GSP's GOAT. I think it is a little more than 'just being humble' when you bow to another man

That's real respect right there
Fedor is unquestionably the greatest HW of all time and arguably the greatest MMA fighter of all time. I am not even sure Fedor is in my top5 favourite HWs and I have never been as amazed by a HW as I was by him in his prime.

If DC beats Stipe he will have won the UFC LHW and HW title concurrently and won the Strikeforce HW GP.

I’m not sure anyone can match those merits, he’s got a loss to JBJ and then the 1 right where Jon cheated so NC that doesn’t count.

GSP was KO’d and armbarred(not slighting just saying)

Fedor was beaten by Werdum, Bigfoot and Hendo without mention of his latest run.

JBJ is a cheater

So DC with a win has legit claim imo

Back