Media GSP appear on instagram with a new modeling shooting. (Photo inside )

Bro. You're fucking retarded. Straight up.
This comment is tell me you are white without telling me you are a white.
And i'm just telling the facts, if you have a counter argument just tell me instead of acting like a retard.

Looks like a prime eminem

Looks like old dude trying on his son”s clothes and sending selfies to his kid’s girlfriend .

He looks like a hairdresser. Ignore the hair and it looks good.

I like when people try different things. Another W for GSP.

Some MMA fighters just don't have that x-factor required for good modelling.

While Luke Rockhold's flame as UFC champ burnt brightly but briefly, his smoldering images will last for eternity...

1702451962326.png

After reading some of the comments, it’s clear we need a GSP thread of new haircut ideas recommended by Sherdoggers. Regardless, Georges, I hope you’re getting all the best ass. Live your best life.

After reading some of the comments, it’s clear we need a GSP thread of new haircut ideas recommended by Sherdoggers. Regardless, Georges, I hope you’re getting all the best ass. Live your best life.
1702459267241.png

Trump, Hasbulla & Eddie Munster styles.

As he gets older, GSP is starting to morph into Megan Rapinoe

View attachment 1016394

Yes. I have posted this comparison before.

When GSP finally feels comfortable publicly identifying as a woman, the super fight to make will be her vs Amanda Nunes for the inaugural women's lightweight championship. The winner will be the first fighter to win titles in 3 weight classes in the UFC.

It will be a seminal moment for Justin Trudeau's Canada, complete with a First Nations referee that identifies as two spirits.

I hespect Greaseback's fashion choices. In fact I encourage anyone to show their true colours. In my day, certain follies were considered unbecoming (In both senses onf the world) of a man in his forties, but my time is long gone and today Peterpanism is celebrated.

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

Boy bander that hangs with Dan Blitz… ah, GSP no!!

He’s just a Walberg wannabe with this pose and the acting he’s doing. He must go by “Georgie George” here days

His hair is awful. Looks like a 13 year old.

And his mom would look like this:

1702472627776.png

"I Cant fight at ufc 300, Dana"
"Too busy modeling"

<31>

Random thoughts…

Why many keep questioning GSPs sexual preferences? He’s been photographed with plenty of women, hangs out with Blitzerian, has an alleged former fiancee and a kid … he’s 40, by now some homosexual evidence would have emerged.

Why did he stop shaving his head? One of the better looking bold guys, now has some weird 90s teen band hairstyle … his friends or management need to tell him.

Why criticize his modeling or other activities? GSP is probably comfortably living off his various post-fighting gigs and barely touching his many many millions … he’s not only the UFC GOAT but also the retirement GOAT in terms of nice life, income, savings, fit and healthy, no scandals, no lawsuits, just doing great overall!

GSP with that look in his eye

firas-zahabi-georges-st-pierre.jpg

Back