GSP came back after four years ...

michaelsilva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
went up a weight class and won the Middleweight belt.

Khabib is too pussy to go up a weight class and challenge himself

Conner couldn't get it done after under a year of inactivity

Don't ever compare Conner and Khabib to GSP..

I know only fools would ever do that.

Khabib and Conor didn't tap to strikes to a journeyman from a lower weight class

went up a weight class and won the Middleweight belt.

Khabib is too pussy to go up a weight class and challenge himself

Conner couldn't get it done after under a year of inactivity

Don't ever compare Conner and Khabib to GSP..

I know only fools would ever do that.

GSP also looked like the worst version of himself doing it too lol. PPL can shit talk Bisping all they want, his record speaks for itself especially when most of his losses are against proven cheaters.

And it should be pointed out that GSP came back at 36 years old, Khabib won't come back at 32.

I am sorry, was it Khabib who CRUSHED both Porier and Conor, or was it GSP?

GSP's fanvase is so insecure and cult like they now make threads about GSP when LWs fight.
Is it collective trauma from when Serra beat his ass?

I'm a huge Khabib fan, but let's be honest
Bisping > Al Iaquinta
So GSP's middleweight title has more validity than Khabibs lightweight title

Nah. Khabib beating Conor trumped that.

The difference is George stayed active in the gym and physically. It wasn't a huge stretch to get back into fighting with some hard work.

Connor basically goes on vacation and doesn't see a lot of time in the mma gym. You can't do that and expect to stay sharp, especially as you age.

39 year old one eyed Bisping who was damaged goods after getting his chin wrecked by old man Silva and old man Hendo.

Not buying what you are selling boss. Dustin's been fighting this entire time at the top of the division. Bisping got his biggest break with Rockhold and then refused to fight anybody not named Diaz, Henderson or GSP. 46 year old Henderson kicked his ass in that rematch too.

GSP did look good in that fight but not like what he was at 170.

This version of Conor looks awful for whatever reason I couldn't tell you.

Khabib would likely beat 40 year old GSP.

Bisping was a great fighter after UFC weeded out the roided fighters ... shut up
Bisping is a warrior and legend. he beat luke rockhold who was a younger and more talented fighter who just won the belt from an undefeated champion. Bisping also won a decision over the divisions goat. He gave an eye for this sport, in a fight against a cheater.

He's an inspirational figure in this sport that should be respected by fans everywhere

Back