Media GSP celebrates his 42nd birthday with aliens

GSP knows just how real UFOs are. The little green men are among us.....

I was at UFC 69 when he got KO'd and I always blamed it on myself!!!

Sorry for jinxing you bro...

I drank beers with Shonie Carter and Scott Smith that night, they both thought I was crazy lol!!!!!!

EDIT, I'm a huge paranormal/ufo/bigfoot guy lol!
I can tell by your av <45><45><45>

GSP is having legit PTSD during that "celebration"

PTSD_Chihuahua_Banner.jpg

I was at UFC 69 when he got KO'd and I always blamed it on myself!!!

Sorry for jinxing you bro...

I drank beers with Shonie Carter and Scott Smith that night, they both thought I was crazy lol!!!!!!

EDIT, I'm a huge paranormal/ufo/bigfoot guy lol!

They aren’t aliens, they are just undocumented freedom seekers.

GSP knows just how real UFOs are. The little green men are among us.....

I can tell by your av <45><45><45>

GSP is having legit PTSD during that "celebration"

PTSD_Chihuahua_Banner.jpg

Robin fucking Black was there, Lord help us.

So, at the time, everyone, including the US fucking government said that he and people like him were fucking crazy because there are "NO SUCH THINGS AS UFOS OR ALIENS"....

Fast forward to 2020 and the government issues this little sidenote that, "oh yeah, UFOs are real and aliens might be real, as well but" nothing to see here folks, nothing to see here.

If the motherfucker believes he was visited by aliens, maybe he was. Just as many of you believe in fucking Jesus, Allah or fucking Tom Cruise's god... good for him for standing up and saying what he believes in.

So, at the time, everyone, including the US fucking government said that he and people like him were fucking crazy because there are "NO SUCH THINGS AS UFOS OR ALIENS"....

Fast forward to 2020 and the government issues this little sidenote that, "oh yeah, UFOs are real and aliens might be real, as well but" nothing to see here folks, nothing to see here.

If the motherfucker believes he was visited by aliens, maybe he was. Just as many of you believe in fucking Jesus, Allah or fucking Tom Cruise's god... good for him for standing up and saying what he believes in.
I believe gsp

I believe gsp

So they finally came back. To get him?
<{Joewithit}>

Thats so true, if someone has to stand up for something they believe in, against being insulted for it, then how would anyone believe in anything. Or how would anyone exercise their freedom to speak if your only expected to say what one wants to hear. There is a reason this kind of problem is growing in the U.S. and it started off very subtle but now its full blown in everyones faces. If one takes the preamble and reads it, its short, but it states everything our government is doing the opposite of.

Aliens are obviously real.

Believe all GSPs.

Back