GSP continues to be the greatest WW of all time by leaps and bounds

Again 37,741 posts since Aug 17, 2018.....37,741 posts. I'm pretty much good to go for the rest of my life as I did things lucrative to take care of my son and family. It sure as hell wasn't trying to build internet clout with a ridiculous amount of posts on Sherdog that don't pay a cent. 37,741 posts. Get a life dork.

"Internet clout"

You've now mentioned your "ultimate fighting career", your "motocross career", your "looks", and your "lucrative career" all on the internet. Lol. Get an education and a job, son.

Or you can keep counting my posts with zero self-awareness. Either way, I'll make fun of you.

I would never f up my good looks

Fucking lol. Dork.

"Internet clout"

You've now mentioned your "ultimate fighting career", your "motocross career", your "looks", and your "lucrative career" all on the internet. Lol. Get an education and a job, son.

Or you can keep counting my posts with zero self-awareness. Either way, I'll make fun of you.

Fucking lol. Dork.
When did I ever mention an Ultimate Fighting career? The last thing I'm doing is spending my time rolling around on a mat for hours at a time with dudes. I respect the fighters that have the balls and drive to compete in the sport, but that's not for me. Everything else is true. Go get a job, get off the meth, and give your parents some money for rent or at least the internet that you base your life around.

GSP left as soon as USADA came in. Look at those gyno pictures people posted on here recently.

You’re conveniently only referring to old Anderson past his prime and ironically calling him a greaser, which is weird.

BJ arguably won the first fight. A bantamweight beat a middleweight’s ass…go watch it again.

You can’t deny his dominance but his reign was boring and far removed from his exciting karate style he used to win the title. He fought scared.
- Liar, GSP left in 2013, and USADA arrived in the UFC in 2015. And when he came out of retirement when Rockhold was the champ, and fought Bisping despite suffering for ulcerative colitis, he was tested countless times by USADA, and unlike Penn he tested clean every single time.

- Anderson is a greaser on top of a roider, deal with it n00b
=>

- Penn arguably won nothing, he started the fight by poking GSP in the right eye with his thumb and GSP still beat his ass with one eye closed. Quit like a bitch on the stool the second time around. 0-2 Baby Penn.

Last edited:

Still one of my favorite "longer" tributes to this day <5>
A couple details for newcommers:
- The guy who kissed BJ Penn during his walk-in for the second GSP fight was American rapper Mickey Avalon, who is a friend of Penn
Mickey Avalon became somewhat famous back in 2006 when his cd "Waiting to Die" came out
I've seen him live at his very first tour in France (and AFAIK, his last?), that was amazing.

So yeah, St-Pierre claiming that he hired him was just a joke, Mickey was allowed to get close to Penn because he was in his entourage for that fight

- That post-fight clip of Mayhem Miller claiming that GSP kicked his ass was cut short, originally he then pulled out a phone and proceeded to call his mom (I think?) to scream again that GSP whooped his ass, this time with cotton balls with his nose to stop the bleeding

Anyway, poor GSP, between the first BJ Penn fight and the Jake Shields one, his opponents trying to gouge his eyes out to create a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in his armor is pretty pathetic.
Gsppoke2_medium

GSP is a legend, I put him in the same category as Fedor, Shogun Rua, Gomi, Sakuraba, Hayato "Mach" Sakurai, Cro Cop, Mark Coleman, José Aldo, Nick Diaz, Jon Fitch, Fabricio Werdum, Anthony Pettis & Benson Henderson
=>The last 2 had their third fight yesterday at Karate Combat 43, commentaries by GSP & Bas Rutten [there are 2 extra commenteters but I'm not familiar with them, are they karatekas?], enjoy =>

So you're trying to discredit the Strickland and Leon wins because they werent champs yet, but also simultaneously trying to discredit the Woodley win on the basis that he went on to lose a lot AFTER Usman beat him?

The guy has a very good resume.
He does have a good resume, which is why I can't understand why you added "JorgeX2" in there as filler/padding which does more to call it into question than anything else.

Sorry I meant 9 title wins, would have been 10 if joe Riggs had made weight, still double the amount that usman had

usman was down 3 rounds to Colby whose last win over a guy coming off a win was Bryan barberena 7 years ago, then had to have goddard stop the fight early. Then when colby actually started fighting how he normally fought usman lost the last 2 rounds in the rematch. Couldn’t finish jorge masvidal who stepped in on 6 days notice, then was gifted a title defense by the ufc hype train letting Jorge rematch him for literally no reason

what’s my excuse? Shit happens, we saw who was better in the rematch, meanwhile usman got shut down in the trilogy, his only recourse being that he beat leon 7 years ago when he was 24

i don’t care about the greasing, he already beat bj when they were the same size, and personally I don’t count that win anyways cause of the weight difference. You want to talk about cheating? How many times has usman held the fence to stop people from moving, or grabbed it to prevent getting taken down? He’s been doing it since he was on TUF
The fact you told a bold fact lie and said Usman was down 3 rounds to Colby proved you didn't even watch the fight and just making up BS.

Usman broke Colby's face and made him run out of the right like a biaaatch. Usman has Colby curled up in the fetal position about to finish him but Colby was saved by the bell.

And don't forget how Colby tried to fake an eye poke after Usman punched him in the eye LMAO.

Usman destroyed Colby in both fights. That's a fact.

How does it fell that a midget made your hero GSP tap to strikes?

Tapping to strikes is the most bitch way to lose a fight. You know, something that never happened to Usman

You GSP fanboys are the most sensitive clowns on sherdog.

One thing about Usman you can never say a midget made him tap to strikes LMAO.

Usman was never gifted a decision like GSP after getting destroyed by Hendricks because the UFC wanted him to be the face of the company. Usman actually goes out and wins.

Usman is a wrestler and still did not have to wrestle fuck his opponents to decisions unlike GSP who was too scared to engage with his opponents because the midget that KO'ed him had him scared to strike with anyone.

At least Usman didn't get destroyed by a one dimensional can crusher.

Lets not forget how GSP dodged Anderson Silva literally his entire career.

Lets not forget how GSP had to cherry pick one eye fucking Michael Bisping and then retired because he knew he would get destroyed if he had to defend that belt.

You salty GSP fans will always have to deal with those facts. Cry more.

The fact you told a bold fact lie and said Usman was down 3 rounds to Colby proved you didn't even watch the fight and just making up BS.

Usman destroyed Colby in both fights. That's a fact.

How does it fell that a midget made your hero GSP tap to strikes?

Tapping to strikes is the most bitch way to lose a fight. You know, something that never happened to Usman

You GSP fanboys are the most sensitive clowns on sherdog.

One thing about Usman you can never say a midget made him tap to strikes LMAO.

Usman was never gifted a decision like GSP after getting destroyed by Hendricks because the UFC wanted him to be the face of the company. Usman actually goes out and wins.

Usman is a wrestler and still did not have to wrestle fuck his opponents to decisions unlike GSP who was too scared to engage with his opponents because the midget that KO'ed him had him scared to strike with anyone.

At least Usman didn't get destroyed by a one dimensional can crusher.

Lets not forget how GSP dodged Anderson Silva literally his entire career.

Lets not forget how GSP had to cherry pick one eye fucking Michael Bisping and then retired because he knew he would get destroyed if he had to defend that belt.

You salty GSP fans will always have to deal with those facts. Cry more.
Not a GSP fanboy, I just accept how far ahead of usman he is and always will be

i did watch the fight, twice, and had colby up 3 rounds both times

destroyed? Is that what you call the goddard treatment and barely doing enough to win the third round in their second fight?

you keep talking about serra, what happened when they rematched? And what happened when edwards and usman rematched? Leon beat him twice, putting him out cold also

GSP was too small for middleweight, it’s not his fault the ufc tried to push the superfight. And he went back into USADA when rockhold was champ, not bisping

jorge bumsvidal, what great wins, couldn’t do anything to him in the first fight except wrestle him. Pushed to his limits by colby whose best win is maia coming off a loss

Not a GSP fanboy, I just accept how far ahead of usman he is and always will be

i did watch the fight, twice, and had colby up 3 rounds both times

destroyed? Is that what you call the goddard treatment and barely doing enough to win the third round in their second fight?

you keep talking about serra, what happened when they rematched? And what happened when edwards and usman rematched? Leon beat him twice, putting him out cold also

GSP was too small for middleweight, it’s not his fault the ufc tried to push the superfight. And he went back into USADA when rockhold was champ, not bisping

jorge bumsvidal, what great wins, couldn’t do anything to him in the first fight except wrestle him. Pushed to his limits by colby whose best win is maia coming off a loss
Except GSP is not far ahead of Usman.

Of course you are a GSP fanboy. That's why you came out of nowhere quoting me because you felt some type of way about the facts I said about your hero.

And no you didn't watch Usman vs Colby, if you did you would know Colby was never ahead of Usman at any point of time in neither of their fights.

You can make all of the excuses you want but you will always have to deal with the fact Usman destroyed Colby, not once but twice.

Speaking of the third round in their second fight, that's the round where Usman rocked your hero Colby twice, knocked him down twice, had him curled up in the fetal position about to finish him but Colby was saved by the bell.

The fact you just made up a bs lie about the 3rd round in their second fight just proved you never watched the fight. That's the round your hero was saved by the bell. Cope harder.

Anderson was too small for LWH but did that stop him from moving up and fighting? So save that lame ass size excuse for your hero GSP.

Your hero GSP has the most embarrassing losses in MMA.

Any fighter that taps to strikes from a midget could never be the GOAT.

Any fighter that gets subbed easily by a one dimensional can crusher could never be the GOAT.

Any fighter that gets a gifted decision from the judges after losing could never be the GOAT.

Any fighter that is a cheating greaser could never be the GOAT.

Any fighter that dodges Anderson like GSP did his entire career could never be the GOAT.

And guess what? None of that has ever happened to Usman.

Cry more.

Except GSP is not far ahead of Usman.

Of course you are a GSP fanboy. That's why you came out of nowhere quoting me because you felt some type of way about the facts I said about your hero.

And no you didn't watch Usman vs Colby, if you did you would know Colby was never ahead of Usman at any point of time in neither of their fights.

You can make all of the excuses you want but you will always have to deal with the fact Usman destroyed Colby, not once but twice.

Speaking of the third round in their second fight, that's the round where Usman rocked your hero Colby twice, knocked him down twice, had him curled up in the fetal position about to finish him but Colby was saved by the bell.

The fact you just made up a bs lie about the 3rd round in their second fight just proved you never watched the fight. That's the round your hero was saved by the bell. Cope harder.

Anderson was too small for LWH but did that stop him from moving up and fighting? So save that lame ass size excuse for your hero GSP.

Your hero GSP has the most embarrassing losses in MMA.

Any fighter that taps to strikes from a midget could never be the GOAT.

Any fighter that gets subbed easily by a one dimensional can crusher could never be the GOAT.

Any fighter that gets a gifted decision from the judges after losing could never be the GOAT.

Any fighter that is a cheating greaser could never be the GOAT.

Any fighter that dodges Anderson like GSP did his entire career could never be the GOAT.

And guess what? None of that has ever happened to Usman.

Cry more.
You’re a loser bro, colby isn’t my hero, I don’t even think he beat RDA, he’s a below mid fighter that usman still struggled with, you’re obviously biased and salty that snoozeman has zero wins even close to GSPs average wins

I think Usman was getting within 3-4 wins of having a legitimate case but then the wheels came off.

Everyone else has a long way to go.
For someone to surpass GsP they have to grab that title young and hold it. Usman was never going to do it at his age and nether will Leon. While both great talents they don't have the tangibles for greatness.

He's not that far ahead of Hughes. Hughes has 8 title fight finishes alone, more than the total amount of finishes GSP had through his entire UFC career.

You’re a loser bro, colby isn’t my hero, I don’t even think he beat RDA, he’s a below mid fighter that usman still struggled with, you’re obviously biased and salty that snoozeman has zero wins even close to GSPs average wins
Your a butt hurt Colby fan bruh.

If Colby getting his jaw broke, knocked down and rocked multiple times in both fights, while being finished in the first fight in devastating fashion, saved by the bell in the second fight is called struggling then that works for me.

Your a salty butthurt GSP fanboy in denial because Usman has a finish rate GSP never accomplished.

Your salty because Usman actually finishes fight.

Your Salty because Usman is not a boring wrestle fuck nut sniffer that can't finish fights and could only win by boring decisions like your hero GSP.

Your salty because Usman has zero loses as embarrassing as your hero GSP.

Cry more, cope harder. Go cry to momma.

Back