GSP finally caught on...

tumblr_mpliutmXUA1qf97j8o5_250.gif

The Count is three steps ahead. Maybe he wants GSP to try and take him down.

He most certainly does NOT wanna be taken down by GSP. If he says he does, he's a fuckin liar lol

tumblr_mpliutmXUA1qf97j8o5_250.gif

The Count is three steps ahead. Maybe he wants GSP to try and take him down.

rotflmao................................. ROTFLMAO.......................................ohhhhhhHHH Puleeeeeeeeeeze tell me you believe that for real.

Honestly, it's this kind of mentality that's made GSP so succesful.

It would be like saying "Hey Anderson, when you strike with me your avoiding the fight! Make this a wrestling contest or you're a fraud!"

I suspect GSP bounces his material off of a focus group before he uses it live.
ahhhhhh now were getting perceptive........... good one. Bet he even rehearsed the delivery. IT SURE WORKED ON ME.....were all such fukn pawns

GSP is the scared one not trying to fight, wrestling is for sissies who can't fight.

GSP had to wait for aliens to clue him on what Bisping was up to.

Bisping and Conor aren't man enough to fight somebody on the ground.
Shit, neither are man enough to fight at all. Conor hasn't fought in a damn year, and Bisping fought a senior citizen that had spent the last 3 years getting his ass kicked from pillar to post.

Because this guy is a wet blanket and boring as shit. Bisping wants to entertain the fans. GSP wants to up his bullshit 'legacy'. Bisping is gonna put him away for good.

lol..... fuck gsp... hendricks wooped his ass the first round and you're a blind nuthugger if you think GSP won that fight

i probably won't buy this ppv... don't really care for GSP's style of fighting... i'll def go to a bar to check it out though

It’s too bad GSP is so bad at finishing on the ground it almost is stalling or avoiding the fight. I mean all he does is GnP from the guard. The absolute safest thing you can do if your GSP

GSP has 13 finishes in 27 fights.
Bisping has 20 finishes in 37 fights.

So amusingly enough the same seems to be true for Bisping's striking. Perhaps the best fight for people who want to see finishes would be Bisping trying to take it to the ground and GSP trying to keep it standing. Maybe then they'd both be so confused that one would make a mistake and there'd be a finish.

I remember Bisping turning into wrestler against Brian Stann. If there's anything I know about Bisping, it's that he's a hypocrite.

Reverse psychology

Bisping is going to take GSP down.

GSP is too fat and bloated to get back up. Bisping is huge and can hold him down easily.

Wrestlers hate being on their back.

GSP @WW size took bisping down easily in training. MW GSP will donit even more easier

Bisping and Conor aren't man enough to fight somebody on the ground.

Why would Conor want to fight on the ground when his hands are that stupid?!! Do you even think before you post this shit?

<{clintugh}>

GSP just confirmed he's going to the use same gameplan as 4 years ago.

Thanks buddeh.
I gotta admit I never caught on to the whole “buddeh” thing here on sherdog but I just realized how accurate it is as a Bisping impression! LOL

Mayhem took bisping down at will and was winning that fight before he gassed, to assume George would have troubles taking bisping down is laughable.
Ppl Are just retarded on this forum......gsp Will take mike down and sure mike might just get back up and guess what....he will get taken down again, can't win a fight if you are on your back when you can't sub the guy on top. I am almost positive that bisping face will be a bloody mess after this fight

Really pumped for this one. Want to see Bisping lose just for ducking the top contenders. #CANHEHANDLERIDDUM !!!

lol hes practicing that hail mary knee we all wish GSP would dive into some time

It's tough to strike with a knee when someone ducks under one of your punches to get to your legs.

GSP rarely goes for takedowns without feinting or has a counter to a strike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back