Media GSP got his own Sculpture

Lol that really is a terrible statue. If you didn't give me a name and asked me which MMA fighter that was there'd probably be like 50 guys I'd guess before GSP. Something as simple as the eyes/brow are completely off, nevermind the hair and everything else lol

It doesn't look like Obama, at all. It doesn't look like GSP either.

it looks like your mom.

/thread.
0-60, just like that.
<escalate99>

.....<mma4>

YEESH.....who the hell signed off on that..
and why is he getting a statue again? Did he save a bus full of impoverished kids from going over a cliff and I missed it or something ?.

this looks too much like obama to not be an inside troll job. maybe the real statue of saint georges will be unveiled tomorrow?

ak_db_1303.jpg

zpXh6xyLD0cljvIH6Tc04fG2MFvuQ_gTyu4mNwPzFhC_jjvRQ1AQiglzUvjG4nSAG6Rj-gWWggW0S8gFKYXJ6HmZ8Mm2oT1qXNgoEFw1rqwS29EYfURgV22DGJFqv4KIXD77r1VrBHB7tzDNhYnBLaWE9qte_4DAAEDkS1LzwROaWMBNVFh7f97mh_70NMtC6RfY5-CTZqlKc2qpbonGCRao6TMimLrN2LCY

Who could ever forget Dave Beckham's incredible career with Man City. What a legend.

I feel as though GSP always wanted to be black so good for him.

I don't know what do you expect this statue to be an identical wax figure?

Also, I think it's a disgrace to GSP to be compared to politicians.

i think it looks good. every1 talking shit is just trying to be cute copying the headlines they seen from the media.

Maybe in 50 years the world is run by wimps and soyboys they'll tear it down for a being a perpetrator of violence. <45>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back