GSP has no choice but to fight Woodley/Anderson Silva now?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor is off the table

Khabib could possibly be suspended and they won’t want to reward him with a money fight

Looks like GSP to 155lbs is not an option. Will we finally see the two WW GOATs clash? Or will Georges stop avoiding the superfight that never happened with 43 year old Anderson?

Woodley and Anderson are available if GSP wants to fight.

20D77B6E-0C1B-4966-B068-341811FA979F.gif

GSP v Woodley intrigues the hell out of me. I have to have hope there is a D1 wrestler in MMA that can best Georges. I think Woodley is that guy.

Book it Dana

The only ones who are desperate is Anderson and his nuthuggers

I disagree I don't think Conor is completely off the table now. It's still a huge fight and would make a lot of money. The UFC would still be down to book it. Question is whether Georges still wants it since Conor isn't champion.

Khabib could possibly be suspended and they won’t want to reward him with a money fight

...they rewarded McGregor with a money fight. The biggest money fight in the history of the UFC.

The only ones who are desperate is Anderson and his nuthuggers
Huh? Who said anything about desperation?

As a Big GSP guy I’m curious to hear your opinion. Who should he fight now that LW belt is off the table?

Maybe 155lb fight vs Nate Diaz? That’s a legacy fight

The Silva fight is years late, but Shamrock and Gracie fought in their 50s and Tito is fighting Chuck in their mid 40s. So it would not be totally unheard of.

Gsp after Conor option taken off table:

1631CCF1-43F3-43E2-B864-27C9BB9F8380.gif

As a Big GSP guy I’m curious to hear your opinion. Who should he fight now that LW belt is off the table?

But the LW belt isnt off the table...

No suspension has been granted and no belt has been stripped.

Khabib could get a 6 month suspension, retain the belt and be ready to fight before Ramadan.

That is the fight i think they should make.

If hypothetically Khabib gets a longer suspension(doubt it), then those are 2 good options.

I think Woodley is better fight but a lot riskier, where as AS will probably sell more and i just dont feel like AS is as dangerous as he was when USADA wasnt around.

But there is also the Nick Diaz fight which i think he takes.

He should stay retired rather than reward Anderson a fight.

No need for GSP to fight Nate when he beat his big bro. You know the guy Anderson roided against?

Conor is off the table

Looks like GSP to 155lbs is not an option. Will we finally see the two WW GOATs clash? Or will Georges stop avoiding the superfight that never happened with 43 year old Anderson?
If he has to chose, then he would probably chose Silva.
GSP wants nothing to do with Woodley. And SIlva is obviously far over the hill.

Gsp’s never fighting 85 again. His guts can’t take the food his body needs to keep weight on like that.

GSP is on top he can fight whoever he wants. who's avoiding GSP?

2018 GSP is past his prime. It makes no sense to take a fight with Woodley at this stage after all he accomplished in the WW division. If he lost, it would not be a fair representation of who the best WW of all time is.

I hate to admit it but Khabib is quite a bit more famous now that he's part of a big controversy. The riot portion of the fight went viral and people are buzzing, so far everyone I've discussed it with doesn't follow MMA and didn't watch the fight. The clips went viral though and trended on every platform.

Georges wasn't interested in Khabib before because it wasn't much in the way of a money fight. It probably will be now.

THIS IS WHAT GSP IS DOING.

pus·sy·foot
ˈpo͝osēˌfo͝ot/
verb
gerund or present participle: pussyfooting
  1. act in a cautious or noncommittal way.
    "I realized I could no longer pussyfoot around"
    synonyms: equivocate, tergiversate, be evasive, be noncommittal, sidestep the issue, prevaricate, quibble, hedge, waffle, beat around the bush, hem and haw;More
    • move stealthily or warily.
      "they make a great show of pussyfooting through the greenery"
      synonyms: equivocate, tergiversate, be evasive, be noncommittal, sidestep the issue, prevaricate, quibble, hedge, waffle, beat around the bush, hem and haw;

Back