GSP is a liar and a walking contradiction

op, chill

GSP came back for the money. totally understandable.
hes just sane and smart not to want anything to do with the real top MW.
id do the same thing, so would you

Toner is a GSP hater. I report his posts when he goes off on GSP, saying he is a PED cheater, and the GM's remove the posts but never dubb him.

He's 100% correct.

GSP ducked MW for years when Silva reigned.

Then he saw a weak over the hill champ, and had no issues moving up.

Now he's conveniently sick when Whittaker comes knocking......

He's not fooling anyone.

I just noticed something. Even GSP's haters know he is such a great human being, special person/human being, great martial artist/human being, that they haters put him on a different standard than they do other fighters.

Do you notice how much they let the other candidates for the goat title off the hook?

Mighty Mouse fights the equivalent of bar brawlers and the one time he fought a difficult guy he lost, he is also constantly asking for more money, more paydays, when he doesn't do shit to deserve them.

Jon Jones? ahahahahhahah....

Anderson? Aaahahahahahha and also would never move up to fight Jones in his prime, it's only after his prime when he doesn't care about ruining his legacy that he fights (and loses) to bisping, cormier and probably many to come.

Aldo? The man was knocked in 13 seconds by a guy who went to war with Nate Diaz, lost once, almost lost the other one, then he goes on to lose twice to a guy who improves his boxing by watching Lomachenko youtube videos.

Conor? In every combat sport in the history of time the saying goes "you are not a champ until you defend" and Conor hasn't defended shit, he sure as hell lost after he won the belt but he somehow was able to keep his lower weight class belt while at the same time fighting in another....whatever, fucking WWF shit.

Fedor, I love Fedor, the man in his prime was something else but never coming into the UFC for one reason or the other really stops him from ever being called the goat, it's like a tennis player being called the goat without winning wimbledon or a NFL team being called goats without winning a superbowl, you just can't do it.

GSP on the other hand dominated, not with juice or size but with his ability, then does what every other fighter would ever do, goes for a big money fight on a big stage against a beatable opponent and on top of that he is able to get the belt right away? Why the fuck would he not do that? Why should he decide to not become a few million richer just to please a bunch of people behind a keyboard?

And if you are a true MMA fan, not just some fucking hater, then you really don't care too much about gsp at MW, what you really want to see is if he can beat Tyrone and regain his old belt back.

All of you who seem to want to see him bleed, don't worry, if he goes to WW there's Woodley, Wonderboy, Lawler, Fat Hendricks and a bunch of other dudes who I am sure can give GSP hell and retire him for good, it's not like heh looked awesome against GSP.

Here's another tennis analogy (I know, wtf...)

So, to sum it up.

If you think GSP is not the goat because you believe he hasn't proven enough to be called that and that no one should really be called that then I completely understand and probably after some time thinking through it I would agree. This sport is too young to start with the goat nonsense.

On the other hand if you think GSP can't be the goat because someone else is then you are not right, simple as that, GSP has either accomplished as much or more than whoever you think of considering the GOAT. Without cheating.

So either he is the GOAT or there is no GOAT.

If you quote me you're gay.

GSP is a liar and a fraud.

And you're a moron. When an old shit thread resurfaces it's usually because a shitty poster resurrects it.

So if he's 'a walking contradiction' in your original post here over 9 months ago that must mean he's not a liar or a fraud, if he's a walking contradiction.

No I think you're just an idiot.

Prophetic words.

It’s a shame it took this much and this long to finally open people’s eyes.

He's 100% correct.

GSP ducked MW for years when Silva reigned.

Then he saw a weak over the hill champ, and had no issues moving up.

Now he's conveniently sick when Whittaker comes knocking......

He's not fooling anyone.
he's fooling a lot of people actually.

Just not anyone with any sort of critical thinking ability.

GSP seems like one of nicest MMA fighters alive, but I think TS is on to something.

Thinking GSP is dirty but Aldo was clean LMAO. Toner is a welcher, if you agree with his viewpoints you're a can.

I have thought GSP was a phony for a long time now. I just never believed his good-guy persona. He pissed me off too many times w/ the "Don't Blink" b.s. and when he ducked Anderson for the Superfight, that was pretty sad.

Now, he is sick and can't fight Whittaker? What a bunch of b.s. lol

He should just retire and give up the belt. He is a Hall of Famer and Multi-Division Champ. Save himself some brain damage from getting KO'd from Whittaker.

I have thought GSP was a phony for a long time now. I just never believed his good-guy persona. He pissed me off too many times w/ the "Don't Blink" b.s. and when he ducked Anderson for the Superfight, that was pretty sad.

Now, he is sick and can't fight Whittaker? What a bunch of b.s. lol

He should just retire and give up the belt. He is a Hall of Famer and Multi-Division Champ. Save himself some brain damage from getting KO'd from Whittaker.
This.

GSP has finally been exposed for the fraud that he is.

GSP is a walking contradiction.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and then wanted to fight one of the weakest UFC champs ever in Bisping.

Always said that he would have to make a permanent move to MW if he were to ever move up. Now wants to leave the MW division while ducking Whittaker and all of the top MWs.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over the entire MW division by jumping the line.

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.

Georges is a fraud.
Dude gsp is a clown and a coward. I bet he's not even sick. Bj was right about him being a front runner.

Back