GSP: "Kevin Lee is gonna be the best"

I think he definitely could be the best at 155... unfortunately, he seems to just have too much trouble making 155, which will only get worse as he gets older. He'll eventually have to go up to 170, and it'll be a hell of a lot tougher to be the best up there than at 155. He has nothing for Woodley or Usman.

He has time. Usman is 31. Woodley is 36. Lee is 25.

Remember when GSP was hyping Rory macdonald? Now rory is in bellator... That curse is coming for Lee, mark my words!

Kevin Lee is young and has a fantastic skillset and great athleticism. If he keeps improving I think he can elite.

Is this like the same way Gus and Shogun are the best?

What the hell are you on about? Shogun's run in the 2005 PRIDE Grand Prix might be the most impressive run by a fighter ever.

Before his knees were destroyed, he was on another level.

he has the best sweeps from the guard than any ww in the division

Via JRE podcast

Great minds think alike

Kevin-Lee-Weight.jpg

Why does that guy look like a Kevin lee look alike?

Just a friendly reminder that Shogun was the best in his day, in case you haven’t got the memo yet

Kevin Lee is GSP "on steroids."

(Just kidding. No steroids.)

Well he is already a beast so I cannot deny!

meh, he's probably gonna have to move up to WW eventually where i think he'd get destroyed.

his chin already isn't that good, and his striking is pretty bad.

If Lee can keep making 155 he can probably be the best. Dude is only 25 and has great wrestling, beastly GnP, great kicks, and great strength. I'd love to see him against Khabib one day.

I still think Ferg is a bad style matchup for Lee, though.

Back