GSP on UFC Tonight

My feeling is that GSP wins this by close decision. honestly, Bisping is better as the underdog. He looked pretty shitty and underwhelming against 46 year old Hendo. I think Bisping knows he already won, he got his big payday. I don't think he looks really motivated, i kind of think he doesn't really care if he loses here.
He was near the end, beat Anderson, KO'd Rockhold, got the belt and beat Hendo (barely) in his hometown. He's done. I'll take GSP.

My feeling is that GSP wins this by close decision. honestly, Bisping is better as the underdog. He looked pretty shitty and underwhelming against 46 year old Hendo. I think Bisping knows he already won, he got his big payday. I don't think he looks really motivated, i kind of think he doesn't really care if he loses here.
He was near the end, beat Anderson, KO'd Rockhold, got the belt and beat Hendo (barely) in his hometown. He's done. I'll take GSP.

Yea Bisping may be ready for retirement. The bigger question is what Georges would do if he won. He is woefully small compared to many of the guys at 185. Rockhold is monstrous for a 185'er, Yoel is just plain scary, Bobby Knuckles is drooling for a title shot, I just don't understand where GSP goes with this.

Yea Bisping may be ready for retirement. The bigger question is what Georges would do if he won. He is woefully small compared to many of the guys at 185. Rockhold is monstrous for a 185'er, Yoel is just plain scary, Bobby Knuckles is drooling for a title shot, I just don't understand where GSP goes with this.
I don't get it either. Also, he has said he's contractually obliged to defend the belt if he wins, I don't think he would say that if he wasn't planning on doing it.

I don't get it either. Also, he has said he's contractually obliged to defend the belt if he wins, I don't think he would say that if he wasn't planning on doing it.
I think he seems like the kind of guy to honor that. If he wins I'm seeing different scenarios. If he loses, possible retire? But either way, drops to 170. it would be a year or so to do, then 6 months to fight. I just saying because of money..maybe Conor at 170? I'm just waiting to see the fight and then whatever he says after

He is noticeably bigger now.....a lot bigger than Bisping. Watch his interview on ESPN;

Bisping is half blind and old so GSP could win, but I hope he doesn't win because its just gonna make the division more messed up, no way GSP fights Whittaker and Roxckhold. He is only taking this because Bisping is a name and much more well known than Woodley and a easier fight too.

Bisping is half blind and old so GSP could win, but I hope he doesn't win because its just gonna make the division more messed up, no way GSP fights Whittaker and Roxckhold. He is only taking this because Bisping is a name and much more well known than Woodley and a easier fight too.
I actually think Tyrone is the easier fight tbh

Its hard to picture anyone doing that to GSP, to just outclass him. Unless Georges just dropped off a cliff in his 4 year absence, which I guess is possible, it should at least be competitive. In 27 professional fights GSP was TKO'ed once. It doesn't seem likely to me that Bisping is going to get this KO. He might outwork/outpoint GSP but now you are playing to GSP's strength, the master of the 50-45.

Thats the thing though, you dont just take 4 years off from a constantly evolving sport and not lose a step whereas Bisping has hit a stride late in his career. I dont understand people who think GSP will just move up a weight class and run through the champion

I actually think Tyrone is the easier fight tbh
i think so too. woodley is predictable as hell on the feet and i think gsp can outwrestle him plus woodleys carido isnt that good. gsp would have a field day the way woodley has fought lately. he could jab and shoot for TDs all 25 minutes and the difference would be instead of maias average ass takedowns it would be GSP instead.

i think so too. woodley is predictable as hell on the feet and i think gsp can outwrestle him plus woodleys carido isnt that good. gsp would have a field day the way woodley has fought lately. he could jab and shoot for TDs all 25 minutes and the difference would be instead of maias average ass takedowns it would be GSP instead.
^ this is a guy who gets it

^ this is a guy who gets it
its not hard to get it. all woodley does is load up a big right hand and try to hit you with powerful shots. gsp was the master of gameplanning around guys strengths and their habits. woodley sitting back and coasting like he did his last 3 fights would help georges out even more. as long as GSP avoids the big punch he wins easily.

He arguably lost Vs Leites, Silva, Hendo and everybody knows that Rockhold béat him 9/10.

I don't get it either

Bisping isn't the best middleweight in the world, but he is a genuine top 10 guy with solid striking and great TDD/scramble ability, a guy Sonnen, a top 2 middleweight at the time and arguably the best wrestler in the division wasn't able to grapplefuck. A guy who outstruck Silva. Then you take into account that weight classes matter and the fact that GSP has been out for 4 years after struggling against Hendricks and it makes sense Mike has a good shot at winning.

Bisping isn't the best middleweight in the world, but he is a genuine top 10 guy with solid striking and great TDD/scramble ability, a guy Sonnen, a top 2 middleweight at the time and arguably the best wrestler in the division wasn't able to grapplefuck. A guy who outstruck Silva. Then you take into account that weight classes matter and the fact that GSP has been out for 4 years after struggling against Hendricks and it makes sense Mike has a good shot at winning.
every1 outstrikes silva now even brunson did. silva barely throws anything it makes it kinda easy as long as you dont get knocked out (which mike kinda did)

agree with everything else

He keeps saying that it's in his contract that he unifies the belt if he wins it. I dont like his chances against Whittaker, but who knows. He wins, maybe UFC decides to let him vacate and go to WW, rather than him getting smoked by Whittaker.

I think he seems like the kind of guy to honor that. If he wins I'm seeing different scenarios. If he loses, possible retire? But either way, drops to 170. it would be a year or so to do, then 6 months to fight. I just saying because of money..maybe Conor at 170? I'm just waiting to see the fight and then whatever he says after
I agree that he's a honorable guy, I just don't understand why he would put himself in this position. It's not his weight class, he's putting himself at a huge disadvantage.

I agree that he's a honorable guy, I just don't understand why he would put himself in this position. It's not his weight class, he's putting himself at a huge disadvantage.

He got bored at 170 and his performances showed it, he lost his drive. There is no one at 170 that has come close to his dominance

He came back for a challenge and to challenge for a belt again.

He will defend against bobby and Call out dc if he wins

Here...is this better?

iVnvvm7.jpg
<{anton}>
That sexy blonde milf next to him, always gets me

She wants the D dude....but GDP would probably reverse cuck her

Back