GSP retires on a 13 fight win streak - UNDISPUTED GOAT

Fighter a is 11 - 2 in title fights with 9 finishes

Fighter b is 14 - 2 in title fights with 4 finishes

Which fighter was more dominant during the title run?
Gsp

Didn’t ask you who you find more attractive...

I also didn’t add that fighter a also challenged himself at higher weigh class during that time (something fighter b didn’t do till very end) n won all 3 by stoppage, had one non title bout cause his opponent missed weight n suffered those 2 losses near the end of his career at 38 after a perfect 16-0 ufc record

Why would folks always bring up GSP deserves a medal for being clean when he barely fought in USADA testing era. He is the only fighter I know in the history of the UFC that actually had gyno surgery.

Didn’t ask you who you find more attractive...

I also didn’t add that fighter a also challenged himself at higher weigh class during that time (something fighter b didn’t do till very end) n won all 3 by stoppage, had one non title bout cause his opponent missed weight n suffered those 2 losses near the end of his career at 38 after a perfect 16-0 ufc record
Gsp

Uh, no. Losses count against you. Sorry, but that’s the equivalent of saying had GSP fought 3 more times after Hendricks and lost all of them, his career would be the same as it is now. Absolutely absurd.
If GSP lost 3 fights after the Hendricks fight, I would not hold that against his legacy, no.
GSP stopped being champion after the Hendricks fight, so him not winning more title fights doesn't hurt or help him. He has the same amount of championships in either scenario.

Serious question. Which NFL quarterback has the better legacy?
Joe Montana with a 4-0 record in the Super Bowl or Tom Brady with a 6-3 record in the Super Bowl?

I'll help you out with what the answer is in football: It's Tom Brady.

Last edited:
If GSP lost 3 fights after the Hendricks fight, I would not hold that against his legacy, no.
GSP stopped being champion after the Hendricks fight, so him not winning more title fights doesn't hurt or help him. He has the same amount of championships in either scenario.

Serious question. Which NFL quarterback has the better legacy?
Joe Montana with a 4-0 record in the Super Bowl or Tom Brady with a 6-3 record in the Super Bowl?

I'll help you out with what the answer is in football: It's Tom Brady.

Uh, that’s because 6>4. That’s a terrible analogy. And it’s even worse because just getting to the SB is better than not, so a 6-3 record in that regard is better than 6-0. Terrible, terrible analogy.

Hard to argue against GSP being the Goat in and out of the cage.

Jones could have been but threw it away with Peds.

Vaseline is still cheating. IF you're gonna disqualify Jones and Silva for cheating, then at least be consistent with your anti cheating stance.

Or is that not the real reason why you hate Jones and Silva?
Really, what was his penalty? Did his win get turned to a NC?

I appreciate older guys like Fedor and Silva fighting past their prime against younger fighters. But it's a trade off and not a favorable one.

It shows "toughness" but all fighters are tough so it does not really add anything. In exchange they lose, get KTFO, and/or show the world they are not as good as they used to be.

I'm sure in 2019 Fedor, Silva, etc. wish they could have retired before their respective slides.

Most of these were title fights with the last one being a title win. All in the UFC. This is a true GOAT-level achievement that will remain unbroken.*

Think about it. Most legends trade wins and losses toward the end of their careers. Many have struggled (and failed) to go out on a single win. A 13 fight win streak to end a career is outer-worldly.

* I realize Khabib can retire on a 27 fight win streak. However, only the last 11 were in the UFC and the only the last two were title fights. It's not the same.
well he walked away after the debatable Hendricks decision and then only came back to fight bisping so of course he won't have those losses most guys have at the end of his career. if he fought guys like Woodley and wonder boy who knows what would happen. he's still the goat ww tho

Uh, that’s because 6>4. That’s a terrible analogy. And it’s even worse because just getting to the SB is better than not, so a 6-3 record in that regard is better than 6-0. Terrible, terrible analogy.
It's the perfect analogy.

Fedor was the #1 HW from March 16th 2003 until June 26th 2010.
That is 7 years, 3 months, and 10 days of being the #1 undisputed HW of the world without a loss during that reign.
During Fedor's 7 year reign as the #1 HW he won 20 fights.
Fedor's overall record is 38-6 (1)

GSP was the #1 WW from April 19th 2008 until December 13th 2013.
That is 5 years, 7 months, and 24 days of being the #1 undisputed WW of the world without a loss during that reign.
During GSP's 5 year reign as the #1 WW he won 10 fights.
GSP's overall record is 26-2

Fedor was champion longer, he had more championship wins, and has more total wins/fights in general. It's literally the same thing as Montana vs Brady.
Your entire argument thus far has been that GSP doesn't have the losses that Fedor does, which makes his legacy better.

I'm showing you why that's a fallacy. There is no other sport where legacy is seen in that way.

Last edited:
So if some random bum faces prime mike Tyson closes his eyes swings wildly, hits him on the chin n ko him, were supposed to believe it’s not a fluke?

We can’t assume Tyson didn’t take him seriously n that something like that will not happen again no matter how many types they try?

That’s as idiotic as putting all your money on 00 in a roulette n if you win, act as it wasn’t luck cause you meant to do it.

I'm gonna say this again but read it slower so you can level out to the low intelligence you possess.

There is no such thing as luck. Luck is as real as dragons or magic or Jon Snow or even the dragon balls from DBZ. Luck is not real. Circumstance comes into play and actions transpire however they will depending on millions of variants interacting all at once to become reality. Luck is not real. Idc if you have no eyes. If you swing a punch hoping it lands and it lands, then that is reality. No amount of luck or prayers or "jinxes" will affect what happens, only the momentum of the moment. If we fight and I swing a punch and I'm trying to hit you, I don't care how much training, I don't care if you're the messiah. I don't care if you're the greatest striker to ever grace the earth. There is no luck. If I throw a punch with my eyes wide open, half open, closed or even missing. If I intend to hit you... and I connect... that is a possibility that became reality. There wasn't a leprechaun supporting me to do so, there is no man in the sky telling me to go for it, there isn't a pot of gold to be found to prove that luck exists. If you threw it and intended to hit and it hit, then it's a hit. Period. You are wrong and I can't believe I wasted any of my time trying to explain obvious things to a double yellow troll/trash account that will be banned by the beginning of spring at this rate.

Back