GSP Vs. Chael Sonnen at 185.

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who do you put your money on?

I can’t help but think that chael would kick his ass.

Chaels fought and beaten bigger and tougher guys than GSP.

Can GSP say the same?

Chael probably wouldn't agree with you.

GSP probably outwrestles and outstrikes him. I mean look at their fights vs. Bisping. And that was a prime Chael

Chael said in an interview once that GSP got the better of him in a training session.

Bad matchup for george. But chael will lose because he has too much respect for GSP and will go in expecting to lose to the master.

If the mental block wasn't in place I think chael is actually a tough match for george stylistically.

GSP dominates him everywhere except the pre fight trash talk

When will people learn that skill beats size?

When will people learn that skill beats size?

Completely, Mighty Mouse takes Overeem on any day ending in a Y. In reality though I catch your drift and I'm with you. When the size disadvantage is within reason, skill, athleticism and drive normally prevail.

Wait a minute, are we involved in a serious discussion about whether or not Chael Sonnen would beat GSP?

Are we, gentleman?

GSP would Gracie-In-Action Sonnen in the first round. I would consider this objective fact, almost equal to a law of physics.

Have you no decency?

who do you put your money on?

I can’t help but think that chael would kick his ass.

Chaels fought and beaten bigger and tougher guys than GSP.

Can GSP say the same?
GSP would beat the bejeezus out of Sonnen. GSP is an all-time great fighter. Sonnen is a pretty good one.

GSP is considerably better then Chael in every aspect. Chael, while a great offensive wrestler, has awful TDD. GSP will put the jab out and take him down when he gets a chance

GSP is basically Sonnen, but with the best jab in all MMA, better overall stricking, better submission defense.

Would give a majority to GSP, but still, Sonnen is fearless and could pull the upset.

Mighty Mouse outpoints any heavyweight all day. 50-45.

Back