Gsp vs Mousasi at MW, who you got?

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A very intriguing match up for me that never really crossed my mind. Both great fighters with both hectic fan bases on here.

I'm talking about primes not right now. Moose has been grapple fuct before and Gsp has been finished by strikes. Both have strengths to the others only real weaknesses.

Do you think Moose can stop Rush's TD's? Or do you think Gsp can stop getting pieced on the feet? Or could Moose sub Gsp and Gsp knock out Moose like Bisping?

GSPMousasi.jpg

Who you got!?

Prime GSP wins a decision

But Mousasi could get a late stoppage, he stopped Weidman and Weidman is a giant MW, much stronger than GSP

50/50 tbh

GSP, although Mousasi may be able to piece him up while on his back like how Bisping did.

Mousasi wins UD or TKO

The jab would bust up and cut GSP early

Can't believe this is a serious question. Moose fought competitively at 205. GSP wants Khabib at 155. Mooose is significantly larger and would beat GSP with ease.

Moose ain't stopping GSP shot. The question is if GSP has the gastank at mw to keep him down for 5 rounds. If not Gegard beats the shit out of him

Fight takes place in their primes but at MW eh? Well in GSPs prime he was a WW but I would still take a prime GSP over prime Mousasi. Prime GSP would get the takedown all day long and would be able to survive long enough on the feet to get the takedown any time he wanted.

Can't believe this is a serious question. Moose fought competitively at 205. GSP wants Khabib at 155. Mooose is significantly larger and would beat GSP with ease.

Didn't 170 pound Gono beat Mousasi around the time GSP was in or beginning his prime years?

Yes, I know GSP once lost to Serra too but saying this is a mismatch just due to size is ridiculous.

Back