GSP with his old rival (pic)

I don't think there was any real ill will between the two, I imagine there is a lot of mutual respect there.
Mad respect to Serra for being one of the only men to have beaten one of the all time best.

They did have some ill will back in those days because GSP initially was making no excuses for the loss, and then started to make quite a few excuses for the loss. Plus they had the whole back-and-forth thing where Matt was saying some negative things about the French people. But after the second fight I think everything was always cool with them.

The “GOAT” has a rival... and it’s that Italian Manlet slob Bagel guy who made him tap to strikes

Technically he didn't KO him. He made him tap to strikes. And Bisping wasn't undefeated at 205lbs. He moved down after the Rashad loss.
Plus Serra is no joke. Stocky little fucker with power

Matt looks ooooooooold

something about donaher makes me very uncomfortable
Well...on the grappling forum one guy wrote that Danaher had got bj from Gordon Ryan's gal in the bathroom at Renzo's and though Ryan was pissed, still trains with Danaher. And nobody has ever seen his apt. The guy wrote that Renzon followed him home one day and at the door, they got into it cause Danaher wouldnt let Renzo in. These are all rumors and allegations mods and not started by me...One thing for sure is that he wears the rashguard everywhere though. Even to weddings. That in itself, is some weird ass shit for sure.

Well...on the grappling forum one guy wrote that Danaher had got bj from Gordon Ryan's gal in the bathroom at Renzo's and though Ryan was pissed, still trains with Danaher. And nobody has ever seen his apt. The guy wrote that Renzon followed him home one day and at the door, they got into it cause Danaher wouldnt let Renzo in. These are all rumors and allegations mods and not started by me...One thing for sure is that he wears the rashguard everywhere though. Even to weddings. That in itself, is some weird ass shit for sure.
GSP is smart as fuck for tapping his skills, the best Jitz people are super weirdo like Ryan Hall. People who get that good aren't letting you in their apartment

They did have some ill will back in those days because GSP initially was making no excuses for the loss, and then started to make quite a few excuses for the loss. Plus they had the whole back-and-forth thing where Matt was saying some negative things about the French people. But after the second fight I think everything was always cool with them.
I respectfully disagree, their both chill, down to earth guys and in the fight biz there's always "heat" between guys when a lot is at stake whether it's fabricated or not.

Because Bisping was known for his 1 punch knockout power....
Only enough power to drop Silva. Not enough for iron chinned GSP. GSP never got KO'ed in his career. Confirmed better chin than Silva had.

What the hell Man

I hope they used that old man filter on Serra, dude looks 10 years older than when I saw him a few months ago

The last guy to ever beat GSP, and made him tap to strikes lol
matt-serra_georges-st-pierre.gif

Back