GSP won a UFC Championship clean during USADA

michaelsilva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP won a UFC Championship clean during USADA . This is why GSP is goat.

Jones beat Cormier during USADA while on Turnabol and who knows what other steroids. Jones got caught and was thrown onto the curb.

Anderson Silva was never able to win a championship under USADA. Instead he got caught with steroids twice and was thrown onto the curb.

Fedor never fought under USADA.

Mighty Mouse would get wrecked by a chiwawa,

GSP is GOAT.

Not only that but it was his most dramatic fight in years. He dropped someone and got the finish. Someone who was also a weightclass above him. Imo he silenced every one of his criticisms just like danaher mentioned

I respect GSP. But he won that belt vs Bisping, who's one of the weakest champs ever. And I'm a fan of Bisping.

Also Bisping was probably clean, so GSP didn't even beat a cheater.

With or without PEDs Jones beats any fighter in their prime

The only time he's looked vulnerable was against Gus which was a fight he didn't train for and was out partying getting wasted 2 weeks out, yet he still clearly won a 3-2.

Bones is the GOAT, Deal with it

<JonesLaugh>

Yes the same Bisping that whopped Anderson Silva

failingoldfashionedfireant

What if the Aliens gave him supplements that USADA doesn't even have the capacity to test for, huh

With or without PEDs Jones beats any fighter in their prime

The only time he's looked vulnerable was against Gus which was a fight he didn't train for and was out partying getting wasted 2 weeks out, yet he still clearly won a 3-2.

Bones is the GOAT, Deal with it

<JonesLaugh>

Steroids....

hqdefault.jpg

Oh.

Another GOAT thread...

All of the top guys are on the gear btw.

Picture_11_display_image.png

Oh.

Another GOAT thread...

All of the top guys are on the gear btw.

Picture_11_display_image.png

Nice try. GSP has always been clean. Dirty cheaters are Jon Jones and Anderson Silva, proven to be cheats by their MANY FAILED drug tests.

Where's the proof?

Picture means jack shit lol

There’s no proof but the guys large traps are literally exploding with veins. I’m not gonna go out here to try to convince blind nutggers though so think what you want and I’ll continue being realistic.

GSP is awesome but the sport is riddled with roids and I’m not gonna pretend he’s an exception. Smart fighters will always find a way to game the system.

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Jones
4. Silva
5. Aldo, etc., etc., etc...

Fedor never tested himself in the UFC, and lost to really shitty competiton. Aside from 1-2 legitimate fights in Pride (Nog, Cro Cop) - in an organization which has been proven to fix fights, he hasn't beaten anyone outstanding, and his win-streak was padded by a lot of circus fights. He won a lot of fights against guys like Mark Coleman who couldn't defend a simple armbar at the time. The sport evolved ten fold since. Plus, he wasn't subjected to USADA.

For years he ducked legitimate competition, and when he finally started to fight them, we saw the real Fedor. But his follows then said he was "out of his prime."

Any guy who gets the shit kicked out of him by Brett Rogers for a round and a half or is a HW who gets knocked out by a MW isn't number 1 GOAT. Sorry.

You can say he is great, but due to all the circumstances you cannot say he was GOAT.

The amount of times he almost got finished but armbar'd someone in a fashion that would make a blue belt laugh is insane.

GSP only tested once in his entire career with USADA.

And that one time he fought, he cherry picked one of the weakest champions ever.

Back