GSP's new Vodka, better than Proper 12.

I’m more of a Punchers Chance guy
spray tan and babes, man

FOvk3AjXoAAgtzE

You know, I actually like Dana's Howler Head. It's got that tasty, fake banana taste while still being whiskey enough like and it's somehow 40% instead of a 30-35% like most flavoured liquors are. Happily shoot it or drink it on its own.

Unfortunately in Canada it's $56 for a 26oz which is just utterly bananas and not at all worth buying. You can buy Fireball or Southern Comfort which would be close enough to a similar novelty flavoured whiskey (though are like 33-35% by comparison) and they're only $26-28. Hell, a 60oz of Fireball is $50. Why would I buy a 26 of Howler Head if I could buy a 60 of Fireball for even cheaper?

*In before people start shitting on any of these. Liquor's supposed to be fun*

Quebec hates the rest of Canada and only wants to be French. They've been threatening to separate ever since inception because of that and they've never even officially signed onto our constitution. They use their large population size to force their beliefs onto the rest of Canada and get tons of special benefits the rest don't because of their "unique" French heritage and we all just kinda have to deal with it because our politicians are too scared to tell them to shut up and do something about it. Which last time they did they got their ass kicked so why we tip toe around them I don't really know.

Like Canada is officially nationwide an English/French bilingual country entirely because of Quebec's french culture... meanwhile Quebec itself is NOT a bilingual province. Quebec literally has laws enforcing that all roads, signs, advertising, etc., are only to be in French and you'll be punished if you put things in English. They don't want English messing with their culture.

Quebecois think they're pure bloods too.
lol vive le quebec libre!

Proper 12 is alright.
Punchers Chance is pretty good.
Howler Head is pretty good.

proper 12 is bottom barrel whiskey. i have never tried GSPs new endorsed liquor.

Quebec hates the rest of Canada and only wants to be French. They've been threatening to separate ever since inception because of that and they've never even officially signed onto our constitution. They use their large population size to force their beliefs onto the rest of Canada and get tons of special benefits the rest don't because of their "unique" French heritage and we all just kinda have to deal with it because our politicians are too scared to tell them to shut up and do something about it. Which last time they did they got their ass kicked so why we tip toe around them I don't really know.

Like Canada is officially nationwide an English/French bilingual country entirely because of Quebec's french culture... meanwhile Quebec itself is NOT a bilingual province. Quebec literally has laws enforcing that all roads, signs, advertising, etc., are only to be in French and you'll be punished if you put things in English. They don't want English messing with their culture.

Quebecois think they're pure bloods too.

I'm pretty confident Georges' parents are those types of French too.

Serra was the good guy.

You know, I actually like Dana's Howler Head. It's got that tasty, fake banana taste while still being whiskey enough like and it's somehow 40% instead of a 30-35% like most flavoured liquors are. Happily shoot it or drink it on its own.

Unfortunately in Canada it's $56 for a 26oz which is just utterly bananas and not at all worth buying. You can buy Fireball or Southern Comfort which would be close enough to a similar novelty flavoured whiskey (though are like 33-35% by comparison) and they're only $26-28. Hell, a 60oz of Fireball is $50. Why would I buy a 26 of Howler Head if I could buy a 60 of Fireball for even cheaper?

*In before people start shitting on any of these. Liquor's supposed to be fun*
$17 here, food and beverage prices in Canada really are outrageous.

people still talk about gsp?? We have REAL french athletes like mommy in the octagon now, not phony canadian frenchies. its like americans talking about how irish they are <{clintugh}>

View media item 35762

Lol Why are people so desperate to find racism EVERYWHERE?
What a sad and pathetic way to go through life...

Everybody got a liquor or booze brand now days, or hot sauce. lol

Back