GSP's Religion?

What's GSP's opinion on religion, philosophy, aliens, reality and all that good stuff?

Can anyone pour forth an extremely detailed answer to this? The more detail the better.
My guess agnostic

The dating they use on dinosaur bones isn't accurate at all. It could honestly be completely wrong and way off. They test the fossils around the bones and if dinosaurs really got killed off from a comet/meteor or something else that affected the whole planet it could definitely affect the surrounding environment as well. Rocks and other fossils could be flying all over the place or the effect of the blast could've aged the fossils more than normal from the extreme heats on the planet. They tell you all the time the dating they use isn't accurate. So I don't know why people choose to believe that timeline without questioning it because it could be completely wrong.
Prove that it's wrong..provide your methodology and put it against the hard data that scientists have right now.

Prove that it's wrong..provide your methodology and put it against the hard data that scientists have right now.
It's wrong because they tell you themselves it isn't accurate. That's your proof right there. They will tell you it isn't accurate and they are guessing. That's why I said to prove that it's accurate, because they have never proved anything to be accurate at all. They give estimates to what it might be from fossils/rocks around the bones. But the methods they use isn't accurate at all. They even state that, but people don't seem to pay attention.

giphy.gif

It's wrong because they tell you themselves it isn't accurate. That's your proof right there. They will tell you it isn't accurate and they are guessing.
Do you have a link of scientists saying this?

He is Catholic, at least to some degree. In the photo below, he is wearing a cross. He has done the sign of the cross gesture as well before fights.

About 75% of Québécois identify as Catholic. Although, the current premier of Quebec controversially maintains that all French Canadians are Catholic.

79559735_original.jpg

what, are you trying to decide if you like him based on who he is as a person, and youre already bringing in religion, youre fucked
Who me? Why would you think that? I was just curious.

He is Catholic, at least to some degree. In the photo below, he is wearing a cross. He has done the sign of the cross gesture as well before fights.

About 75% of Québécois identify as Catholic. Although, the current premier of Quebec controversially maintains that all French Canadians are Catholic.

79559735_original.jpg
They are def not all catholic,and that was a stupid thing for him to say.

It's wrong because they tell you themselves it isn't accurate. That's your proof right there. They will tell you it isn't accurate and they are guessing. That's why I said to prove that it's accurate, because they have never proved anything to be accurate at all. They give estimates to what it might be from fossils/rocks around the bones. But the methods they use isn't accurate at all. They even state that, but people don't seem to pay attention.
Again, do you have link to scientists saying this? This doesn't sound like an accurate description of radiometric dating. Just because it has limitations, doesn't mean it's inaccurate.

Are you talking bout the relative dating?

The dating they use on dinosaur bones isn't accurate at all. It could honestly be completely wrong and way off. They test the fossils around the bones and if dinosaurs really got killed off from a comet/meteor or something else that affected the whole planet it could definitely affect the surrounding environment as well. Rocks and other fossils could be flying all over the place or the effect of the blast could've aged the fossils more than normal from the extreme heats on the planet. They tell you all the time the dating they use isn't accurate. So I don't know why people choose to believe that timeline without questioning it because it could be completely wrong.
What the shit is this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back