International Guatemalan president blames Biden for border crisis

biden maybe a weird pedo but at least he doesnt tweet mean things

Trump did more than tweet mean things - here is a before and after Trump photo:
m763db73pv961.jpg

The world is laughing at this joke of a president, sad times

I guess people stopped caring about kids being in cages now?

world has been laughing at US presidents since Bush jr so nothing new there
btw most of the world is now actually OK with Biden considering what a train wreck Trump was before him (flip flopped more than any president before him) - if Biden kept his mouth shut for the next 4 years he would still do a better job than Trump who did shit like this:

t_9b46a51260f3450bbe5aaa8435438a58_name_f7ac125e_cf35_11e9_a620_0a91656d7db6_scaled.jpg

looks like a peaceful protest to me.

These Are the 5 People Who Died in the Capitol Riot
A police officer was beaten, a rioter was shot, and three others died during the rampage.

say again?

also that whole protest made US look extremely weak in the eyes of China, Russia and rest of the world - nice of Trump to give those shithole nations a hope at overtaking USA in policing the world

It's not Biden's fault, it is the fault of the traffikers. This is like claiming that Trump shoulders responsibility for anti Asian hate crimes because he pointed out the virus came from China.

In the grand scheme of things, you can blame NAFTA, our corporations wanting cheap labor, the dirty wars waged by the CIA in Central America, the corrupt elite in Central America.

Except both the raping at the border and Anti Asian hate is skyrocketing under Biden. Not under Trump.

world has been laughing at US presidents since Bush jr so nothing new there
btw most of the world is now actually OK with Biden considering what a train wreck Trump was before him (flip flopped more than any president before him) - if Biden kept his mouth shut for the next 4 years he would still do a better job than Trump who did shit like this:

t_9b46a51260f3450bbe5aaa8435438a58_name_f7ac125e_cf35_11e9_a620_0a91656d7db6_scaled.jpg
Nah

if only a thread with a NY post article could give this issue the proper examination it deserves

any chance those 'coyotes' were organizing children whose parents are already in America? Is that what they're attempting to say there? Maybe they're here producing the food stuck in the sherbros' keyboard which renders him incapable of doing anything more than copying a NYPost article. Maybe those parents are here because America has destroyed the possibility of a good life in an alarming amount of South/Central America. We'll never know, but herp biden wants familes to be together child rape derp
That was a long list of victim blaming there

These Are the 5 People Who Died in the Capitol Riot
A police officer was beaten, a rioter was shot, and three others died during the rampage.

say again?

also that whole protest made US look extremely weak in the eyes of China, Russia and rest of the world - nice of Trump to give those shithole nations a hope at overtaking USA in policing the world

<Dany07>

Yes it was so incredibly violent is that a man died from a pre-existing condition, a woman was shot by a fed, and three boomers had heart attacks from too much exercise.

Please spare us your feigned outrage.

"We have been to the border"

"but YOU haven't been to the border?"

"I haven't been to Europe either!"

hahaha, she thinks moving her hand like Obama gonna get her off the hook. She probably thinking, "what the fuck, the media wasn't supposed to make me uncomfortable!... maybe I should suck his dick"

the comments are also funny:

"Women don’t have to be “liked” anymore. Screw that. She’s taking on a huge challenge that no one on this thread can do. It’s just too easy to pick on women"

"I don't remember folks bothering Vice President Mike Pence this much." yea no shit cause his admin reduced immigration and was building a fucking wall

Last edited:

nice of you to laugh at the thought of dead fellow americans

Yes it was so incredibly violent is that a man died from a pre-existing condition, a woman was shot by a fed, and three boomers had heart attacks from too much exercise.

So 5 people died and these are still considered peaceful protests by trump supporters? must be those alternate facts

hypocrite, you would have a heart attack typing out angry responses in here, were those deaths direct result of protests organized by the far left

Please spare us your feigned outrage.

you are the worst poster in war room - you bring nothing to discussions besides your shitty opinions based on truly remarkable (read: retarded) mental gymnastics
please spare us your shilling of government officials that got rich by fucking over the american people for decades

"We have been to the border"

"but YOU haven't been to the border?"

"I haven't been to Europe either!"

hahaha, she thinks moving her hand like Obama gonna get her off the hook. She probably thinking, "what the fuck, the media wasn't supposed to make me uncomfortable!... maybe I should suck his dick"

She is a horrible public speaker.

The simpleness sometimes...underwhelming. Yes, Dems want future voters, it has nothing to do with jobs that Americans don't want or loopholes that allow workers from other countries to come and do labor cheaply so the rich can get richer.

See you all in the field tomorrow when we are working to fill America's bread basket.

People blamed Trump for his incompetent response to the corona virus.

Shutting down international travel and putting operation Warp Speed into place against the advice of Fauci and against the Democrat pushback....

Go to the movies! Come to Chinatown! Force nursing homes to house the virus! Democrats were helping the virus.

nice of you to laugh at the thought of dead fellow americans

So 5 people died and these are still considered peaceful protests by trump supporters? must be those alternate facts

hypocrite, you would have a heart attack typing out angry responses in here, were those deaths direct result of protests organized by the far left

you are the worst poster in war room - you bring nothing to discussions besides your shitty opinions based on truly remarkable (read: retarded) mental gymnastics
please spare us your shilling of government officials that got rich by fucking over the american people for decades

5 kids were shot within 10 miles of my house in the past few months because Democrats refused to enforce the law.

So weird how the modern left cares more about feds than dead children...

0/10

This is what it looks like when you care about team politics more than human lives.

I’m sure you understand what the people in Guatemala and Mexico are going through more than their actual presidents. Both have blamed Biden’s admin for the mess at the border, and for their citizens being trafficked. In no uncertain terms. But you know better than them right?
I'm sorry you can't read either.. just a btw, I don't vote, and my politics are Marxist but go off queen

Back