Guess who this fighter is...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Here is a guessing game, kind of like a riddle. If we go a page without figuring it out, I will reveal it to you.

Here we go:

He is a fighter who has a win over Karo Parsiyan and sounds EXACTLY like a younger Dana White when he speaks.

Last edited:
Not sure, did Karo lose to ben af fleck or Matt Damon?

No, Serra has a loss to Karo, brah.

Its not Serra, since like you mentioned has lost to Karo, I will post this dudes interview and you will see that he sounds like a younger Dana White.

Clue 1: He is Canadian
Clue 2: He has a mullet
Clue 3: "If you're coming on.......COME ON!"

Rick Hawn?

Its not Rick Hawn, Rick looks kind of like Dana but doesn't really sound like him. This guy sounds like Dana back when Dana acquired the UFC. Has the same polite tone as well as the voice.

Its not Serra, since like you mentioned has lost to Karo, I will post this dudes interview and you will see that he sounds like a younger Dana White.

I knew Serra lost to Karo. But I was kinda fuckin with ya. All in good fun.

Its not Rick Hawn, Rick looks kind of like Dana but doesn't really sound like him. This guy sounds like Dana back when Dana acquired the UFC. Has the same polite tone as well as the voice.
Hmm...Shawn Sherk is the only other one I can think of that might fit the bill.

Hmm...Shawn Sherk is the only other one I can think of that might fit the bill.

Sean Sherk kind of does sound like Dana but this guy voice is like the carbon copy of a younger Dana White.

I might have to leave soon so if there is no correct guesses, I will post his interview along with young Dana White interview that was done in 2004 for comparison.

Why not just make a thread saying this fighter sounds like Dana White?

Then post the video..

Why not just make a thread saying this fighter sounds like Dana White?

Then post the video..

Its a guessing game, its suppose to be figured out with minimum clue. like I said, if no one figures out, I will post videos out with him and Dana back to back.

Not Sean Sherk, not Rick Hawn...

Ryan Ford? I don't know, you stumped me, TS.

I could see Lytle sounding like a young Dana...

Not Sean Sherk, not Rick Hawn...

Ryan Ford? I don't know, you stumped me, TS.

Its not easy or supposed to be easy.

I could see Lytle sounding like a young Dana...

Its not Lytle and Lytle has a loss to Karo.

Alright, I will reveal the answer and post the videos by editing the first post.

Here is a guessing game, kind of like a riddle. If we go a page without figuring it out, I will reveal it to you.

Here we go:

He is a fighter who has a win over Karo Parsiyan and sounds EXACTLY like a younger Dana White when he speaks.

No one got it right, so here is the answer and its.... John Gunderson, he is the ONLY guy to submit Karo and here is his interview, listen carefully and then look at the Dana White video as well:

Here is Gunderson talking retirement:

Here is young Dana White:

Here we go:

No one got it right, so here is the answer and its.... John Gunderson, he is the ONLY guy to submit Karo and here is his interview, listen carefully and then look at the Dana White video as well:

Here is Gunderson talking retirement:

Here is young Dana White:

42561980.jpg

Back