Crime Gunman in racist mass shooting in Buffalo to face death penalty

Good. Too bad is cost taxpayers this much money and resources to put a $1 bullet into a piece of shit. Should have been done the day after apprehension.
Wow why dont you say that for every killer mass shooter or not because there is toms more killers there then mass killers

The death penalty is weird.

When a criminal is apprehended, their freedom is forfeit out of an abundance of safety. But to decide to kill someone is a criminal acr.

It's a bit of an otherworldly response to kill. It's what this guy shouldn't have done in the first place because you just can't condemn someone like that. It's never the right way.

Yet, USA still does it.

It's bizarre.
Say that, after your wife and kids were brutally raped and murdered by some worthless shit bag. Something tells me that you'd waiver over that stance.

If prison life is hard as hell, I'd rather him go through prison than just die and you never know what happens after death.

I mean people and animals get euthanized to relieve them from suffering.

If prison life is hard as hell, I'd rather him go through prison than just die and you never know what happens after death.

I mean people and animals get euthanized to relieve them from suffering.

Problem with that is tax paying citizens pay for every meal, and housing him for all those years.

Fuck that kid, he deserves the worst.

If prison life is hard as hell
Unfortunately for these high profile guys, it's really not. It's life in PC. Isolating, sure, but he'll have a TV, books and three squares a day, and likely have very little interaction with the prison population. If everyone was just tossed into gen pop, regardless of their crimes or notoriety, I'd be fine with throwing them to the wolves, but that's just not the case a lot of the time. They get protection from maniacs, unlike their victims. PC isn't fool proof of course, but it's far better than they deserve.

Now we set the over/under at 22.5 years, let the bets start rolling in, and start the clock.

The death penalty is weird.

When a criminal is apprehended, their freedom is forfeit out of an abundance of safety. But to decide to kill someone is a criminal acr.

It's a bit of an otherworldly response to kill. It's what this guy shouldn't have done in the first place because you just can't condemn someone like that. It's never the right way.

Yet, USA still does it.

It's bizarre.
Because then we pay to house and feed them. This kind of person forfeits their right to live

Because then we pay to house and feed them. This kind of person forfeits their right to live
When it's this clear cut, with witnesses and this much evidence, the only excuse is 'mental illness'. Even if that is valid... we still put bad dogs down. It's not the civilized thing to do to put them in prison for 60 years and let them die of old age. This guy is never going to be a productive member of society and needs to be put down.

Back