Social Guy jumps on roof of semi trailer to video himself dancing. Truck moves, he hit bridge, falls & dies

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
- Texas - a guy jumped onto the roof of a semi trailer and recorded himself dancing.
- The truck drives away, because the driver didn't know this guy was on top.
- As truck drives under bridge, guy is hit by bridge, falls and dies.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dancing-man-top-18-wheeler-152739273.html
--

Social media and the trend to do / record stunts is making people do stupid things. Like that girl recently who hit a golf ball into the Grand Canyon and then lost / flung the club too.

Last edited:
tapatalk.gif

I miss the simple bygone days of my youth when we were not distracted by stupid social media trends and kids had the common sense to kill themselves drunk driving and shit like that.

btw - the OP description sounds so terrible that I did not even click on the article. sounds brutal

Been saying this for awhile....TikTok makes people fucking stupid.

Agree to a point, but to be fair I did a TON of stupid shit as a kid. We just didn't record it and have to tell millions of complete strangers. We just did it with our friends. Granted I never danced on a semi, but we climbed water towers, went 4 wheeling with no helmets, shot guns at everything we could think of to try and blow up, made potato gun cannons, etc.

Agree to a point, but to be fair I did a TON of stupid shit as a kid. We just didn't record it and have to tell millions of complete strangers. We just did it with our friends. Granted I never danced on a semi, but we climbed water towers, went 4 wheeling with no helmets, shot guns at everything we could think of to try and blow up, made potato gun cannons, etc.

That’s a good point, as a kid, I did outrageous stupid shit just to get the approval from my local gang…I can only imagine the levels of stupidity I would have been capable of if I had a larger audience…
PS, We loved climbing and running around Water Towers as well..LOL

Pretty much this growing up. We did a lot of stupid shit for the thrill and because we were just dumb kids having fun.

I'm okay with idiots sacrificing their lives for my entertainment.

Is there a video that shows him being knocked off the truck? I've only seen the one of him dancing before the incident.

Last edited:
Back