Social Guy jumps on roof of semi trailer to video himself dancing. Truck moves, he hit bridge, falls & dies

- Texas - a guy jumped onto the roof of a semi trailer and recorded himself dancing.
- The truck drives away, because the driver didn't know this guy was on top.
- As truck drives under bridge, guy is hit by bridge, falls and dies.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dancing-man-top-18-wheeler-152739273.html
--

Social media and the trend to do / record stunts is making people do stupid things. Like that girl recently who hit a golf ball into the Grand Canyon and then lost / flung the club too.
how long before the dead guy's family sues the driver, the driver's company, the city or the builders because they built the bridge too low?

Agree to a point, but to be fair I did a TON of stupid shit as a kid. We just didn't record it and have to tell millions of complete strangers. We just did it with our friends. Granted I never danced on a semi, but we climbed water towers, went 4 wheeling with no helmets, shot guns at everything we could think of to try and blow up, made potato gun cannons, etc.

Ah the good old days.

When you almost start a forest fire but get it back under control and no one ever noticed.

how long before the dead guy's family sues the driver, the driver's company, the city or the builders because they built the bridge too low?
Should sue TikTok instead.

I’ve heard this before and it makes perfect sense that the Chinese government censors and tailors their version of tiktok to include educational things only.

But aren’t they trying to maximize profits? Let’s be real, Chinese kids are not gonna spend all day on tiktok if it’s only science experiments and educational shit. Like it still needs to be funny and engaging and “stupid”

Does China just sacrificing maximizing profits off their own people? I highly doubt it. Or do they figure they don’t have anything else to watch since China limits gaming and censors the internet too that they will use tiktok, regardless if the Chinese version sucks ass?

It’s not adding up for me

I’ve heard this before and it makes perfect sense that the Chinese government censors and tailors their version of tiktok to include educational things only.

But aren’t they trying to maximize profits? Let’s be real, Chinese kids are not gonna spend all day on tiktok if it’s only science experiments and educational shit. Like it still needs to be funny and engaging and “stupid”

Does China just sacrificing maximizing profits off their own people? I highly doubt it. Or do they figure they don’t have anything else to watch since China limits gaming and censors the internet too that they will use tiktok, regardless if the Chinese version sucks ass?

It's bullshit.

virtually identical <Goldie11>

nope, just him dancing

Hood News Peep with the real news here

Holy shit man!

He took a bridge to the face and still got up trying to dance..!

Agree to a point, but to be fair I did a TON of stupid shit as a kid. We just didn't record it and have to tell millions of complete strangers. We just did it with our friends. Granted I never danced on a semi, but we climbed water towers, went 4 wheeling with no helmets, shot guns at everything we could think of to try and blow up, made potato gun cannons, etc.
LOL. You just described a slow weekend for me and my buddies 30 years ago. Hell, I still do all of that weekly. Except for climbing water towers. Fuck that, I don’t do heights anymore.
Thank god we didn’t have cameras and video back then.

When I was like 6 there was a baseball field behind our apartment complex when I lived in TN.

Me and my friend Garret who was the same age. We used to climb to the top level of the bleachers and jump off. It was probably close to 3 stories high. We would land so hard on our feet that our asses would hit the ground. Then we would run back around and do it again.

I also remember being able to get a swing going really high and jump off like nothing. If I tried these things today, I'd break both legs and probably my back too.

The cost of doing business in China is that you have to go along with government directions / pass censorship guidelines, etc.. In some cases there will even be a member of the Communist party on the board of the company.

So as far as profit incentives, of course for any company there is that incentive always in play. But for the Government and its influence they have different politically based objectives.

So I assume it will always be a balance between those two things.

Back