Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

Calling it a homicide isn't saying a motive. "Homicide" just means a person killing another person. It's doesn't necessarily mean murder or manslaughter.

If I kill a home invader in self-defense, it's still called "homicide" even though it's justified.
In your case it would not be justified because you are a Red Sox fan.

And just by way of clarification homicide is a criminal offense. In my state it is covered in PC 187 more familiarly defined as murder.

ME's job is to determine the cause and manner of death only. That finding is given to the DA who decides what charges, if any, should be filed.

Last edited:
And just by way of clarification homicide is a criminal offense. In my state it is covered in PC 187 more familiarly defined as murder.

ME's job is to determine the cause and manner of death only. That finding is given to the DA who decides what charges, if any, should be filed.
For medical examiner terms, homicide 100% only means killed by another person. That’s it

They’d call it a homicide cause of death if someone with diabetes passed out with low blood sugar or had a heart attack and fell on top of a baby or old frail person.

Homicide itself isn’t a criminal defense on its own. That’s why it’s always “involuntary homicide” or “2nd degree homicide” where then there are additional factors describing how the homicide occurred that make it potentially illegal homicide.

Tell that to the numerous people that are shoved onto the tracks and killed each year by these same wackos that your heart bleeds for.

I'm not advocating for anyone get killed. But if I choose to take a stand and defend someone, it's going to be worth it. Are you able to express any sympathy for the woman that was recently pushed onto the tracks and had her feet amputated?

Feet amputated-how terrible, but to be fair to the suspect, I am sure he was in a mental crisis, which excuses all behavior, but this was a domestic argument-not some random bum shoving someone into the tracks.

That tradition will never die. The "I don't care about shit that don't concern me" lives on in every New Yorker's blood

Non-New Yorkers: "OMG, is that man licking his own shoe?!"
New Yorkers: "I wonder if the bodega will still be open when I get home"

Sums up the "safety brief" given to me and my son by my born and raised Long Island fiance prior to our first trip to the City.

Also "if you don't make eye contact they can't see you"

I think she was worried because I was raised in metro Detroit...

Multiple eyewitnesses confirmed that they did not see Mr. Penny appear to squeeze Jordan Neely’s neck

🤔

Are they ignorant of RNCs? I don’t have a problem with what Penny did other than holding onto it too long, but he was choking him. A case where cops are accused of applying a “lethal illegal choke” was Eric Garner, who briefly had an officer wrap his arms around his neck while jumping on his back, but it wasn’t an RNC and he died due to heart problems and trouble breathing, but not because of a choke. Plus, Penny is getting railroaded by the progressive prosecutor that refuses to prosecute minorities accused of heinous crimes.

The DA should offer a plea. The DA doesn't want people killing people on subways like Death Wish wannabe. He clearly wasn't in the right with killing the guy. I don't know why this isn't settled. Give the guy 10 years probation and a suspended sentence of like 7 years and call it a day. The only thing that I think keeps pushing this through is the guy doesn't want a guilty verdict that will be used in a civil trial by the family of the victim.

Penny also knows he likely did nothing wrong if the reports of neely lunging at people after making threats to kill someone are accurate. He is a symbol for people sick of the lawlessness. They wouldn’t want him to accept a plea and he doesn’t want to either because it would be a felony and he would lose his rights for guns and voting. I don’t see him getting convicted because there will almost guaranteed to be a juror also sick of this criminal rampage, so the worst case scenario is hung jury and retrial.

That tradition will never die. The "I don't care about shit that don't concern me" lives on in every New Yorker's blood

Non-New Yorkers: "OMG, is that man licking his own shoe?!"
New Yorkers: "I wonder if the bodega will still be open when I get home"

It’s like watching a dog going to town. My dog licks my damn pillows. At least he is not raving or violent-just odd. This isn’t like the nutjob that was biting the severed leg of the train victim

I would sincerely love to get my hands on the police report and follow up investigations done by detectives in this case.
What I am gathering is that Neely was agitated and volatile and perhaps threatening but had not actually assaulted anyone in this instance.
It makes me wonder why Penny thought it necessary to approach and subdue him with the aid of two other passengers who were never charged with a crime btw.
My opinion is that after Penny was released, due to public outcry from police critics, the spineless district attorney that is Alvin Bragg responded in a political fashion with race being a central factor.
The other thing I find perplexing is that the New York medical examiner ruled it a homicide by neck compression. An ME’s sole job is to determine the cause of death not motive.

Both the New York Times and Washington Post referred to Neely as a black subway performer without mentioning his dire mental dysfunction and voluminous criminal charges and history,

First, homicide as the manner of death simply means it wasn’t natural causes. Second, he did technically assault passengers, he didn’t batter them. Assault is words or actions (such as feinting hitting someone or lunging, which he did) that places a person in reasonable fear of bodily injury. Battery is making contact in a manner that causes harm like a punch, kick, spitting, etc.

And spot on about bragg, who is a total fuckhead like all progressive DAs led by larry krasner of Philly, kim fox of Chicago, george gascon of LA.

And of course the times and wash post described him that way and included pics of him dressed like MJ and smiling.

And yes, this is race based. If neely was white, no one would care. If penny wasn’t white, no one would care-not blm or anqueefa just like they ignore thousands of murders of blacks at the hands of blacks because to blm, black lives only matter when it is a cop or white guy that kills a black person

Back