Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

he didn't intend to kill him, but rather subdue him.

but seeing how you're already using the "murder" word, I know your mind is made up. your mind is made up when you saw the races involved.
don't even bother this dude was saying the 6 month old who was murderd by a person who stole a car, wasn't really murder because the thief didn't aim the car at the baby intentionally

It sounds like the guy had legitimate mental health issues.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65472810

Unfortunately, I think the efforts to restrain him (while legitimate) were not very skilful.

I can get it, I can imagine a situation where somebody would put someone in a chokehold to stop them, but you'd quickly find another way to restrain them, right?

It's one of those situations were a pair of handcuffs would be far more useful than a chokehold or a gun or anything else, really, but nobody thinks to carry handcuffs.
It's illegal to possess handcuffs in NY.

You can use force to defend yourself or others but I don’t think it’s ok to keep choking somebody way the fuck after they’ve been subdued. If you punch somebody out it isn’t acceptable to curbstomp them while they lie there motionless either.

oh that's right!

lol. white savior folk are the absolute worst.
baby killed by thief , who drove way past the speed limit into a crowd of people...totally not murder

Good Samaritan trying to make sure obvious criminal didnt throw more people unto train track...absolute a murderer

If only he knew what minorities and POC actually think about white people that act like him

I just find it crazy the guy somehow wasn’t in prison. He was obviously a menace to society. How many people do you know that have been arrested 40 times?

Chances are most of those arrests were for public disturbances (you know, with him being mentally ill and homeless), which usually just result in an overnight stay to sober up.

Chances are most of those arrests were for public disturbances (you know, with him being mentally ill and homeless), which usually just result in an overnight stay to sober up.
Except for the crime of pushing someone onto the train tracks, you know the crime that ultimately led to his demise

Does public disturbances not = being a menace to society? If he was homeless his own family obviously wanted nothing to do with him.

Does public disturbances not = being a menace to society? If he was homeless his own family obviously wanted nothing to do with him.

Homeless man being drunk and yelling at a subway station does not = its ok to kill them. No.

He has no real family. Mother was strangled and thrown in a suitcase when he was 14. He started doing the Michael Jackson impersonation stuff in the subway to get some money.

It probably is the true but the video was incriminating. Dude didn’t know what he was doing. He choked a man for at least 2 minutes while another person held his hands.

It just looks bad when you RNC someone who can’t defend or resist. Your technique is shit and that is the reason he doesn’t go out quickly but you keep squeezing. You also keep going once that crazy stops resisting until some bystander mentioned the dude is out and you can kill someone like that.
i was being facetious tbh

Just hilarious how you’re glossing over his criminal history when you have no clue what it actually is. You assume it’s petty stuff like public intoxication yet leave out what his actual active warrant is for.

Oh and I've also said "chances are MOST of them"

Most doesn't mean "ALL". We're all 40 arrests for aggravated assault?

Oh and I've also said "chances are MOST of them"

Most doesn't mean "ALL". We're all 40 arrests for aggravated assault?
bro it's not about semantics, it's about how you shriek not murder when a baby gets murderd by a car thief and shrieking murder because a good Samaritan stopped a dude from throwing more people on to the subway

It's almost like you throw humanity away for the sake of politics but claim your politics are humanitarian

dont know the full story and seeing conflicting things with no real definitive angle to give me a real line in the sand response.

But, im fine with him being subdued if he was being a meance/violent/threatening etc. probably should have let the choke go when he went limp and just gotten him held down/stopped until cops showed though

Back