Crime Guy RNCed on NY subway dies.

I don't that's why I posed it as a question after your daddy @nhbbear brought up 12 year olds first.

You guys are really stretching to take this convo in some weird directions, but by the way you are playing touch-butt with each other in this thread is not hard to see why.

Don't @ me with any more weird pedo protection shit, my guy. Stick to holding water for your bunk-buddy.

The only thing stretching is your asshole as you shove random this up there-a corn cob, gerbils (a whole clan-the term for a large number of gerbils), and some homeless guy in a parking garage

Chill. It's Friday or the weekend. No need to be so negative today.

Why the hell is this thread back?

One of the most stupid motherfuckers in Sherdog history necro'd the thread in order to post about his disturbing obsession with 12 year olds. ;)

How the dumb fuck hasn't been hit with the Ban Hammer already is a mystery for the ages.:rolleyes:

So you are a tough guy.

A street fighter of some sorts? Is this where you tell me that sherdoggers 'know better' than to confront you in real life?

Where do you currently train? Or are you just one of those 'see red' types? Legend of your local bar brawl scene. I'm fascinated.
No, he is a former cop. So he could just beat people while handcuffed or get his fellow gang members to go 5 on 1 if necessary. Let's not even discuss what his poor wife must go through when she mouths off or doesn't have his sloppy joes ready when he gets home from the bar

No, he is a former cop. So he could just beat people while handcuffed or get his fellow gang members to go 5 on 1 if necessary. Let's not even discuss what his poor wife must go through when she mouths off or doesn't have his sloppy joes ready when he gets home from the bar
This is who @nhbbear sees when he looks in the mirror.

611JD20Bn-L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

There he is. I figured I would get you two retards together to make up a tv series or something. I wanted to see how long it took you to log out of one account and into the other.

Never hit a woman in my entire life. Slammed maybe two on the ground thet I can remember. One was trying to pepper spray us and the other had bitten my partner and wouldn’t let go. She almost took a chunk of his arm with her. Silly boy, my wife doesn’t cook.

This is who @nhbbear sees when he looks in the mirror.

611JD20Bn-L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Nah, tank is quite ugly. Never been in a bar fight out of uniform. Actually, besides while on duty and in the gym, I haven’t ever been in a fist fight in my adult life. And I am so glad you and heeto are together on this. You two retards deserve each other. I figure together, you might be able to string together a cohesive thought or maybe even a sentence.

And you’re basing the “tough guy” thing because I told you to piss right off because you tagged me in a dead thread just to run your mouth-and you really suck at it. Like impressively bad at it. Try something else. This isn’t working out for you.

This thread took a strange turn. It’s got rape by goat, people shoving random objects up their asses and feeling up confident 12 year old boys.
Somehow no trannies though.

Notice how you don't give a shit about this anymore/

I just went through most of this thread and I can’t find a single post you made until this one. Granted, there are 130 pages and I didn’t go page by page-I would check five pages and then skip five. No thread tools anymore to search for your name in this thread. I find it extremely odd that someone I had never before heard of, takes such exception that I quit posting in this thread a month ago when the information dried up.

So, my questions again: did you post itt prior to tagging me?

And, why did you not have anything to say to anyone else that quit posting? I posted maybe 20 times itt. How many times did you post itt?

I wonder if you are a cop with a black belt in BJJ or Judo can you legally apply a RNC on a suspect to subdue them

Back