Habeeb takes all this time off for Ramadan and "injuries"...

the current champ raqn away from the sport even though said champ never earned the title shot and talked his way into fighting the lightweight champ that was the size of a FW. We all know Conor loves to cut 50 lbs like a coward to fight the smaller guys. Just look at his skeletor weighin to see the epitome of cowardice

in the dictionary next to coward you will see this

155343_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg

So?

Do you really think he'll fight during the summer after fasting (food and water) for a fucking month?
He has before...multiple times. He fought Tibau and Trujillo during the summer. Fought plenty of guys in Russia during the summer.

He was only out due to surgery.

At this point he should be fighting the bottom third of the top-15 on the prelims
Then he beats 1 of those guys and has to go do his Ramadan bullshit, gets injured lifting a plate of Tiramisu and is out for another 2 years while talking shit about everyone else in the top 10 who is active and fights their asses off.

No thank you, give him a killer...This dude needs to get hamburger'ed.

Last edited:
He has before...multiple times. He fought Tibau and Trujillo during the summer. Fought plenty of guys in Russia during the summer.

He was only out due to surgery.
Tibau and Trujillo fights happened before Ramadan, if you don't believe me you can google the dates for those years.

He fought only twice during Ramadan in 2011 and 2008, before UFC and most probably needed the money. He almost always fights before and takes a break to recover.

Last edited:
Klabeeb only fights once every 2 years. Fukk him

Tibau and Trujillo fights happened before Ramadan, if you don't believe me you can google the dates for those years.

He fought only twice during Ramadan in 2011 and 2008, before UFC and most probably needed the money. He almost ever fights before and takes a break to recover.
Ok but why would that stop him from fighting during the summer at all like you said? As long as he fights before it will be fine. I'm not following the issue here.

I went from one of the biggest Khabib fans around here.....to hating him.

I fucking hate Colon Mac, but I'm almost at the point where I'd cheer for him against Khabib.
So let me understand, you went from " The biggest Khabib fan " to hating him because of his injuries ? Of course it's easy to not have injuries when you are the typical sherdogger.

So let me understand, you went from " The biggest Khabib fan " to hating him because of his injuries ? Of course it's easy to not have injuries when you are the typical sherdogger.

In my post, I never said why I hated him, but you filled in the blanks I guess. That's what typical sherdoggers do.

I hate him because he never fights, yet talks shit from the sidelines.

Ok but why would that stop him from fighting during the summer at all like you said? As long as he fights before it will be fine. I'm not following the issue here.
What will stop him from fighting during the summer is Ramadan itself. Next year it will begin mid May and it lasts a month. In 2019 it will begin early May and lasts a month too. Then he will probably need at least a month to recover from the stupid fasting and start training again. Being very optimistic considering its Khabib let's say he's back to the gym in mid July. That's the summer right there. He won't take a fight in August or September and that's only because of Ramadan. No other reason.
If Ramadan starts late, let's say in August then he can fight during the summer lol

Everything is so difficult with him, it's a pitty because I like his style.

What will stop him from fighting during the summer is Ramadan itself. Next year it will begin mid May and it lasts a month. In 2019 it will begin early May and lasts a month too. Then he will probably need at least a month to recover from the stupid fasting and start training again. Being very optimistic considering its Khabib let's say he's back to the gym in mid July. That's the summer right there. He won't take a fight in August or September and that's only because of Ramadan. No other reason.
If Ramadan starts late, let's say in August then he can fight during the summer lol

Everything is so difficult with him, it's a pitty because I like his style.
Khabib is working on a fight for December 30th right now. Lets say he makes it no issues and wins. Yay what a wondrous day! Now, he has 2 and a half months of recovery, month and a half of training (more than that really), and enough time to land him a fight early may right before Ramadan.

OR

Wait a bit longer, train lightly through Ramadan (which he does), start camp in late June, fight at the end of July or beginning of August at the latest.

Works out just fine.

Khabib is working on a fight for December 30th right now. Lets say he makes it no issues and wins. Yay what a wondrous day! Now, he has 2 and a half months of recovery, month and a half of training (more than that really), and enough time to land him a fight early may right before Ramadan.

OR

Wait a bit longer, train lightly through Ramadan (which he does), start camp in late June, fight at the end of July or beginning of August at the latest.

Works out just fine.
First of all, I was replying to someone who said hopefully he will fight in December and then again in the summer. I'm not sure why you decided to defend Khabib here but okay. I already explained why he most likely won't fight in the summer. If you want to pretend Khabib will do everything he can to fight after Ramadan, in July or August, then go ahead. I won't.

Don't forget we're not talking about a hungry, beginning of career Khabib, we are talking about a guy who thinks he's more important than everyone else in his weight-class and that everyone should wait for him. A guy that takes months from a year simply because Ramadan exists while 99% of muslims fighters don't. Also someone who makes bad decisions regarding his training methods/life resulting in issues with weight and multiple injuries. The same guy that had an undisclosed health problem, allegedly a very serious one, and will most likely have to take everything slowly. So yeah go ahead and pretend he will be counting the days for Ramadan to end so he can start training again or have a short training camp.

First of all, I was replying to someone who said hopefully he will fight in December and then again in the summer. I'm not sure why you decided to defend Khabib here but okay. I already explained why he most likely won't fight in the summer. If you want to pretend Khabib will do everything he can to fight after Ramadan, in July or August, then go ahead. I won't.

Don't forget we're not talking about a hungry, beginning of career Khabib, we are talking about a guy who thinks he's more important than everyone else in his weight-class and that everyone should wait for him. A guy that takes months from a year simply because Ramadan exists while 99% of muslims fighters don't. Also someone who makes bad decisions regarding his training methods/life resulting in issues with weight and multiple injuries. The same guy that had an undisclosed health problem, allegedly a very serious one, and will most likely have to take everything slowly. So yeah go ahead and pretend he will be counting the days for Ramadan to end so he can start training again or have a short training camp.
It's nothing against you dude, I just legit don't follow your logic. From what he's layed out about what he wants to do and his attitude toward things in general, I find it likely he will want to fight twice next year. A summer to winter turnaround is much easier than a fall to winter turnaround. When he's healthy those are usually the times when he fights. One summer(or early fall), one winter.

And he Ramadan has no effect on his schedule never has. He fights right before or right after, every time. Only time when he doesn't is when he's injured. Based on his history, if he can stay healthy, then a summer fight would be what he would aim for. He has enough recovery time for it.

It's cool if you disagree, no need to feel upset or offended. I just don't find what you're saying likely. According to Khabib he's taken care of all of his health issues and is done recovering. Shit can happen of course but I doubt, now that he's aiming for the title again, he'll let Ramadan stop him from getting to that goal.

And I'm not pretending. It just seems more likely to me then what you were saying.

It's nothing against you dude, I just legit don't follow your logic. From what he's layed out about what he wants to do and his attitude toward things in general, I find it likely he will want to fight twice next year. A summer to winter turnaround is much easier than a fall to winter turnaround. When he's healthy those are usually the times when he fights. One summer(or early fall), one winter.

And he Ramadan has no effect on his schedule never has. He fights right before or right after, every time. Only time when he doesn't is when he's injured. Based on his history, if he can stay healthy, then a summer fight would be what he would aim for. He has enough recovery time for it.

It's cool if you disagree, no need to feel upset or offended. I just don't find what you're saying likely. According to Khabib he's taken care of all of his health issues and is done recovering. Shit can happen of course but I doubt, now that he's aiming for the title again, he'll let Ramadan stop him from getting to that goal.

And I'm not pretending. It just seems more likely to me then what you were saying.
Honestly, I'm not going to repeat myself. I said the same thing to you 3 times already and now you're saying the Ramadan never had an effect on his schedule? Dude literally stops everything for Ramadan, give me a break!

Casuals don't know the guy. I don't get why the UFC cares about him.

Back