Had a dream last night (true story)

loisestrad

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know, my dreams aren't very interesting to the general public (it was an actual dream, not a Martin Luther King-kinda dream), BUT here goes:

Conor was fighting Floyd in the cage, mma-rules, UFC, huuuuge fight. He misses with a couple of punches, immediately shoots for a takedown, gets it. Stands back up, Floyd still on the ground - and Conor starts stomping him in the face, brutally. Again and again. He LITTERALY smashes Floyds face, and the ref finally steps in, and as Floyd gets up, he's LITTERALLY missing the upper part of his skull, and he picks it up from the ground, looks at it, tries to fit it back in, but he dies. Everyone is shocked; the audience is silent.

I woke up, and I was shaking in my bed. I'm not kidding. This was my first MMA related nightmare ever, and I hope there are more to follow, cuz it sure as fuck beat the hell out of any ppv I've ever watched.

I had a wet dream last night. True story.

I once dreamt that Michael Bisping knocked out fedor via ground and pound.

I know, my dreams aren't very interesting to the general public (it was an actual dream, not a Martin Luther King-kinda dream), BUT here goes:

Conor was fighting Floyd in the cage, mma-rules, UFC, huuuuge fight. He misses with a couple of punches, immediately shoots for a takedown, gets it. Stands back up, Floyd still on the ground - and Conor starts stomping him in the face, brutally. Again and again. He LITTERALY smashes Floyds face, and the ref finally steps in, and as Floyd gets up, he's LITTERALLY missing the upper part of his skull, and he picks it up from the ground, looks at it, tries to fit it back in, but he dies. Everyone is shocked; the audience is silent.

I woke up, and I was shaking in my bed. I'm not kidding. This was my first MMA related nightmare ever, and I hope there are more to follow, cuz it sure as fuck beat the hell out of any ppv I've ever watched.
TLDR Floyd lives in @loisestrad’s head rent free

Weird.

Anybody else have MMA related dreams?? I had a dream that I was watching McGregor vs. Khabib. During the fight, Khabib knocks McGregor down with a short right, and finishes him with happy ground and pound.

Was a strange dream.

I once dreamt that Khabib vs Tony Ferguson happened

giphy-downsized-large.gif

trully if hugely.

I dreamt that JDS fought a girl, and Glover KOed Manuwa.

Had a dream St. Pierre fought Bisping and won.

Reminds me of the Face Off episode of Breaking Bad when Gus Fring goes out with a bang.

I had a dream Ping knocked out rock hold in the first round 3 weeks before it happened. Wish I still had the slip.

Sherdog destroys you. You need to take a couple of days off, mabye a week.

Happens to all of us.

Back