International Haiti declares State of Emergency after Prisoners overrun the country; 5400 inmates escape

The people they've helped would probably say that they are grateful for what they did. They can't be a government so they're trying to help the nation in what way they can.
But you're right, the answer is bitching on an MMA forum to give yourself the mirage of moral superiority. You're the real hero here
What a brain-dead response. Not surprising, reactionaries are all mental midgets with barely two brain cells to rub together.

"You're not permitted to discuss what's the best course of action unless you're personally in Haiti right now doing charity!!" Man what an own. What an intellect.

What a brain-dead response. Not surprising, reactionaries are all mental midgets with barely two brain cells to rub together.

"You're not permitted to discuss what's the best course of action unless you're personally in Haiti right now doing charity!!" Man what an own. What an intellect.
I didn't say or imply that you're not permitted to discuss it. You're dumping on people who are actually doing something, while doing nothing yourself. Your response was to insinuate that no good can be done unless that good comes from some federal or otherwise nationally backed gesture. My response to that was just to point out that the people in Haiti who have received help from people you commonly indict would say their country is being saved one person at a time.

You said you wish nothing but the best for the people in Haiti. You also said that it would not take much to help them and that they should be helped. I just gave you an avenue in which you could. Because I believe you actually want to help them, and are not at all just posturing

Haitians are coming in through America's southern border some people are going have canibals for neighbors.

Back