International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many civilians were at this hospital? Why is the hospital still standing if it was an Israeli strike? We have countless videos of Israeli strikes literally demolishing entire buildings, yet this one still stands and out of 30,000 people only 500 were killed? You need to work on your critical thinking bud.

This post has the potential to be an all-time great.

18-34 year olds haven't been brainwashed by Israeli/Jewish propaganda. Good for them. I suspect a big reason for that is how they consume media. Mainstream media has huge Jewish influence which is why you see retarded boomers willing to do anything for Israel

The storys of Hamas killing kids are lies meant to justify genocide. Israel is actually murdering children.

Bullshit they have the burnt bodies. Not they didn't do enuff other raping, murdering and kidnapping already.

The storys of Hamas killing kids are lies meant to justify genocide. Israel is actually murdering children.

<BidenShutIt>
Hamas is a terrorist organization with the expressed purpose of murdering all Jews.
Men
Women
Children
And they've housed their bases in Palestinian hospitals, schools, and mosques using civilians as human shields.

And idiots like you are so easily fooled into believing Hamas isn't targeting Jewish children, and the IDF are trying to kill children when they're taking out Hamas's bases.

You and @Redando should start a club, since you so obviously think alike.

Bullshit they have the burnt bodies. Not they didn't do enuff other raping, murdering and kidnapping already.

The "Hamas murdered kids" thing was debunked a few days ago. Anyone disagreeing is trying to justify genocide.

<BidenShutIt>
Hamas is a terrorist organization with the expressed purpose of murdering all Jews.
Men
Women
Children
And they've housed their bases in Palestinian hospitals, schools, and mosques using civilians as human shields.

And idiots like you are so easily fooled into believing Hamas isn't targeting Jewish children, and the IDF are trying to kill children when they're taking out Hamas's bases.

You and @Redando should start a club, since you so obviously think alike.

he is right. You are making up stories and propaganda to justify the killings of children through bombing and starvation.
You are a terrorist symphatiser.
You love it how Israel is killing children.
You have a sick mind. You believe Jesus will only come back if the ‘Jews’ rebuild the temple. That’s why you support their terrorism.
You are a typical dishonest Christian pretending to care about human lives. You don’t care. That’s why you also believe that numbers 31:17 in your bible is a good moral command of your god who commands genocides of other ethnicities.
That’s why you love it how Palestinian children are being killed. You are sick individual.

Lol at anyone being surprised that a genocidal apartheid state would bomb a hospital. They're not good guys and never have been.
Right. Israel is a genocidal apartheid state. Is that why they have Arabs in all levels of society, including in the government and at the top of big corporations, and the Palestinians enjoys a population growth that is a whopping 25 times that of the US? Well, then I'm sure they're trying their best at this genocide and apartheid stuff, but something tells me that their strengths lie elsewhere.

Israel vs Hamas:
intro-1686144123.jpg

Nope, it seems that Israel is just a country made by Middle Eastern zealots pretending to be a Western country.

It's been like that for decades. They are probably relatively more humanitarian than the rest of the Middle East and also invest in education more than most of the Middle East. But relative to the western world, they don't have the same sensibilities and have been more than happy to be habitual line steppers.

[
Meh. Cant really tell what happened. I'll wait for more information if that is to ever come.

First rocket looks like it met the Iron Beam - then, retaliatory strikes?

you won’t be able to refute it.
You can’t even give me a definition and criteria of being a Jew. But you are using this word. It’s hilarious.

I've already forgotten it.

Anyway, I've also told you my definition. If the Nazis would throw you in a gas chamber for being Jewish, you're Jewish to me. Israel exists, and must always exist, as a Jewish country to give Jews a place to go when something inevitably happens again.

Right. Israel is a genocidal apartheid state. Is that why they have Arabs in all levels of society, including in the government and at the top of big corporations, and the Palestinians enjoys a population growth that is a whopping 25 times that of the US? Well, then I'm sure they're trying their best at this genocide and apartheid stuff, but something tells me that their strengths lie elsewhere.

Israel is ethnically cleansing the Palestinians. Even the UN uses theee words.
Trying to drive the Palestinians away from their lands to replace them by occupiers .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back