International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jews killed the Messiah, the literal son of god? seems to me like a problematic kind of group, its all in the Bible so it must be true.
My roman history is a bit rusty here ....

Pontius Pilate, appointed prefect and then governor of Judea under emperor Tiberius tried and crucified Jesus. Tiberius was a roman pagan who worshiped Neptune and Pontius Pilate was a dude who brought pagan gods to Jerusalem and was hated by the jewish community. They rioted against him quite a few times BEFORE he killed jesus

Reactions: lsa
Rough story coming out of IDF release of Hamas gopro stuff to journalist

Hamas invades a home and shoots a dad dead in front of 9 and 10 year old sons.....then they shoot the boys critically so theyre alive one is hit in the eye and hes crying out 'shoot me please!! i do not want to live! anymore" both boys behaded

its real and on tape

end of world biblical type stuff

My roman history is a bit rusty here ....

Pontius Pilate, appointed prefect and then governor of Judea under emperor Tiberius tried and crucified Jesus. Tiberius was a roman pagan who worshiped Neptune and Pontius Pilate was a dude who brought pagan gods to Jerusalem and was hated by the jewish community. They rioted against him quite a few times BEFORE he killed jesus

Im arguing with a guy that claims Jews deserve the land because the Bible says so, i pointed out that according to the Bible Jews killed the Son of God.

Matthew 27

22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

Hamas invades a home and shoots a dad dead in front of 9 and 10 year old sons.....then they shoot the boys critically so theyre alive one is hit in the eye and hes crying out 'shoot me please!! i do not want to live! anymore" both boys behaded

its real and on tape

Well fuck.

It would probably be helpful if the enormously naive western Pro Palestine supporters, most of whom seem to have never set foot outside their own countries besides an occasional visit to some beach resort, would start realizing that not everyone shares our values or thinks the way we do, and that what's logical in one place may not make much sense in another. Maybe they would then stop making up their own reasons for why things are the way they are (example: "I'm sure they must be oppressed by us!") and instead start seeing things for what they really are. That would be really fucking refreshing, to be quite honest.

its real and on tape

There's a photo taken during the viewing the IDF set up. Highly experienced journalists covering their faces, because even they can't stomach what they are watching.

It would probably be helpful if the enormously naive western Pro Palestine supporters, most of whom seem to have never set foot outside their own countries besides an occasional visit to some beach resort, would start realizing that not everyone shares our values or thinks the way we do, and that what's logical in one place may not make much sense in another. Maybe they would then stop making up their own reasons for why things are the way they are (example: "I'm sure they must be oppressed by us!") and instead start seeing things for what they really are. That would be really fucking refreshing, to be quite honest.

Arafat, back when he run the PLO, said that every Palestinian woman should have at least two children. One to carry on the family line. And one to die for the cause.

Golda Meir was right,

"There will only be a lasting peace when Palestinian mothers learn to love their own children more than they hate ours".

There's a photo taken during the viewing the IDF set up. Highly experienced journalists covering their faces, because even they can't stomach what they are watching.

Just as likely, they're covering their faces as to avoid being confronted with realities that go against their impulses. IDK maybe a few will prove me wrong.

Well fuck.

Reminds me of the horror stories from the Rwandan genocide, i recall a video of a guy telling how they got into a church where children were hiding and they started smashing the heads of children against the wall one by one, you could still see the old blood in the wall as he was telling that story

Arafat, back when he run the PLO, said that every Palestinian woman should have at least two children. One to carry on the family line. And one to die for the cause.

Golda Meir was right,

"There will only be a lasting peace when Palestinian mothers learn to love their own children more than they hate ours".
Exactly. Just the other day I heard of some Palestinian woman who said she would have six kids so that should could use three for Jihad. She probably needs three to help support her when they grow up and she stops working at age 45 (not joking).

Screenshot_20231024_154314.jpg

The whole "they voted for Hamas 17 years ago so they must all share their views is BS".

The woman is a Hamas leader so no wonder, there is also the possibility that Hamas has radicalized the population in these nearly 20 years, since like half the Palestinians are under 18 so they grew up in a Hamas controlled territory.

While most Palestinians back then did voted for Hamas, they didn't believed Hamas was radical but that most of the whole "death to Israel" was just a bluff.

This also only concerns Gaza and not the West Bank.

This has been going around since forever and still goes around, its just that it was never so blatantly documented and distributed for the world to see.
Just a horrible unfixable situation imo.. one side has a book that says kill infidels the other sides book says eye for an eye..

its real and on tape

I hope more media will write about this.

Hamas supporters in the west are so far from reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back