International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Fail. Who cares meaning I do not care if zionists/jews validate the term zionazi.

The days of zionists controlling the narrative are over

Cocksuckers like you, @Snubnoze707 , and @iwannabeadored are cheapening the term "Nazi" and trivializing the Holocaust by using that stupid word.

You cannot equate the systematic mass murder of 6 million Jews by the Nazis to the actions of Israel. This is an absurd comparison and a perverse misappropriation of the history of the Nazis' brutal treatment of Jews. What you're doing is incredibly anti-semitic and illustrates your lack of understanding of history.

Are you familiar with the miserable conditions under which the Jews lived at Auschwitz? Are you aware that they were worked to death and underfed, constantly living under the fear of not knowing when their deaths will come or when their torture will end?

Have you not seen the pictures of the emaciated, bald Jews that were stacked in their lice and rat infested bunk beds like African slaves on a ship during the periods of the Transatlantic Slave Trade? Are you familiar with the disgusting, barbaric experiments carried out by the so-called doctor, Josef Mengele aka the Angel of Death?

What the fuck did you assholes learn in school?

Go fuck yourselves, Jew haters.

Bibi said it’s never happening and he has openly boasted about stopping it

Bibi is barely clinging to power and will be gone sooner than later. Next PM will be more moderate. We will see if there's true desire for a Palestinian state or if it's more posturing. If Palestinians again insist on getting East Jerusalem, that deal with never happen. If they agree to some proposal shy of that then maybe there's some chance.

being a Zionist seems to mean that the land is for Jewish only , no one else.

You’re a bloodthirsty zionazi.
You’re lying of course. There’s 2m Arabs in Israel living as citizens. Anti Zionist means you’re against Israel existing….

Ok.

"The divergence between support for Hamas as a political party, which is dropping, and for its role in the war, which is steady at 70%, is indicative of its dual role as an administrative governing body and as a symbol for the decadeslong Palestinian resistance against Israeli occupation."

From the article you posted, 70% of Palestinians still support Hamas. That's just the party, not event the militant wing. You don't think it's quite high to have nearly 3/4 people support Hamas despite the calamity they brought to Gaza?

I am glad more Palestinians are against armed resistance and for 2 state solution. Maybe there's a snowball's chance in hell of it finally happening.
  • Finally, we asked the public about if it is for or against an idea of a long-term vision for the day after in which the US and an Arab coalition comprising Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan would develop a plan that would strengthen the PA, restore negotiations based on the two-state solution, and bring about an Arab-Israeli peace and normalization. Almost three quarters (73%) said it stands against the idea and only 23% said it stands for it. It is worth noting that the support for the idea among Gazans is much higher than it is among West Bankers, 36% and 14% respectively.+
  • When asked if Hamas did commit these atrocities that are seen in these videos, the overwhelming majority (93%) said no, it did not, and only 5% said it did. As shown in the figure below, the belief that Hamas fighters have committed atrocities against civilians is higher among those who did watch videos showing such atrocities (17%) compared to those who did not (2%).
  • As we did in our previous poll three months ago, we asked the respondents in this poll what they thought of Hamas’ decision to launch the October the 7th offensive. A vast majority of 71%, compared to 72% in December 2023, say it was correct. However, despite the stability of the total response, the findings do show significant change when looking at the two areas separately. As the figure below shows, the perception that the decision of the offensive was correct drops in the West Bank by 11 points and increases in the Gaza Strip by 14 points.
  • When asked about their own preferences for the party that should be in control in the Gaza Strip after the war, 59% (64% in the West Bank and 52% in the Gaza Strip) selected Hamas; 13% selected the PA without President Abbas; 11% selected the PA with Abbas; 3% selected one or more Arab country;1% selected the UN, and 1% selected the Israeli army. Three months ago, we asked an identical question, but with a slightly different set of options to choose from. At that time, a similar percentage (60% in total; 75% in the West Bank and 38% in the Gaza Strip) selected Hamas as the party preferred by the respondents to control the Gaza Strip after the war. The change in the preferences of the Gazans, with a 14-point increase among them selecting Hamas today, is one of the most intriguing findings of the current poll. But it is consistent with the increase, indicated above, in the percentage of Gazans who think Hamas will win the current war. This is particularly interesting because the opposite happened in the West Bank, with the preference for Hamas dropping significantly by 11 points. Yet, this West Bank finding is consistent with the significant decrease by 14 points, also indicated above, in the percentage of West Bankers who think Hamas will win the war.
  • When asked which political party or political trend they support, the largest percentage selected Hamas (34%), followed by Fatah (17%), while 11% selected other or third-party groups, and 37% said none of them or did not know.
  • However, if new parliamentary elections were held today with the participation of all political forces that participated in the 2006 elections, only 64% say they would participate in them, 30% would vote for Hamas, 14% for Fatah, 6% for third parties, and 15% remain undecided.
  • 49% (compared to 54% three months ago) believe that Hamas is the most deserving of representing and leading the Palestinian people today while 17% (compared to 13% three months ago) believe that Fateh under the leadership of Abbas is more deserving; 29% (compared to 26% three months ago) believe both are unworthy of representation and leadership. Six months ago, 27% said Hamas is the most deserving, 24% said Fateh led by Abbas is the most deserving, and 44% said both are unworthy of representation and leadership.
  • 45% support and 52% oppose the idea of a two-state solution, which was presented to the public without providing details of the solution. Three months ago, support for this solution in a similar question stood at 34% and six months ago support stood at 32%. In the current poll, support for this solution came from Gaza Strip, a 27-point increase while remaining stable in the West Bank at 34%.
  • We offered the public three methods to end the Israeli occupation and establish an independent state and asked it to select the most effective. 46% (51% in the West Bank and 39% in the Gaza Strip) selected “armed struggle;” 25% (27% in the West Bank and 23% in the Gaza Strip) selected negotiations; and 18% (12% in the West Bank and 27% in the Gaza Strip) selected popular non-violent resistance. As shown in the figure below, these findings indicate a 17-point drop in support for armed struggle; a 5-point rise in support for negotiations; and a 5-point rise in support for non-violence. The drop in three months in support for armed struggle comes equally from both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip

Read it again. The support for Hamas' role in the war is 70 %.

Not the support for the party. Support for the party is at 34 %.

1 in 3 people support Hamas. The vast majority don't.

This is a distinction without a difference. They are one and the same. They support the violent military actions but not the entity that's committing them? So what then, remove Hamas and bring in PIJ to continue the status quo? There's a theme it seems, the more extremist the group or faction of a group, the more popular they tend to be among the Palestinian people.

I almost wish someone from the opposing viewpoint would at least pretend/claim that they are doing it under duress. I could at least understand voting a certain way in an area with a theocratic dictatorship but no each time we quibble over some numbers and irrelevant distinctions.

This is a distinction without a difference. They are one and the same. They support the violent military actions but not the entity that's committing them? So what then, remove Hamas and bring in PIJ to continue the status quo? There's a theme it seems, the more extremist the group or faction of a group, the more popular they tend to be among the Palestinian people.

I almost wish someone from the opposing viewpoint would at least pretend/claim that they are doing it under duress. I could at least understand voting a certain way in an area with a theocratic dictatorship but no each time we quibble over some numbers and irrelevant distinctions.

Didn't you also make that distinction though?

I can't speak for Gazans, but if they support the military wing it's probably because they see then as more capable than other military groups. It also shows how under attack they feel that Hamas, leaders most don't want, are trusted to protect them in conflict.

Which seems crazy considering the human shields narratives and immense collateral damage. It suggests the IDF are not seen as anything other than a malevolent force in Gaza, which is a shame as Western forces generally try (or pretend to try) to work with local populations in war time. That's a great way to gather intelligence.

I worry there is none of that, which explains so much about this conflict and how everyone has dehumanised everyone else. So sad.

Cocksuckers like you, @Snubnoze707 , and @iwannabeadored are cheapening the term "Nazi" and trivializing the Holocaust by using that stupid word.

You cannot equate the systematic mass murder of 6 million Jews by the Nazis to the actions of Israel. This is an absurd comparison and a perverse misappropriation of the history of the Nazis' brutal treatment of Jews. What you're doing is incredibly anti-semitic and illustrates your lack of understanding of history.

Are you familiar with the miserable conditions under which the Jews lived at Auschwitz? Are you aware that they were worked to death and underfed, constantly living under the fear of not knowing when their deaths will come or when their torture will end?

Have you not seen the pictures of the emaciated, bald Jews that were stacked in their lice and rat infested bunk beds like African slaves on a ship during the periods of the Transatlantic Slave Trade? Are you familiar with the disgusting, barbaric experiments carried out by the so-called doctor, Josef Mengele aka the Angel of Death?

What the fuck did you assholes learn in school?

Go fuck yourselves, Jew haters.
I stopped reading at "holocaust" as you are going full tilt again.

I am not getting sucked in to any holocaust discussion.

The holocaust was a genocide and awful.

I stopped reading at "holocaust" as you are going full tilt again.

I am not getting sucked in to any holocaust discussion.

The holocaust was a genocide and awful.

And yet, you think it's appropriate to use the term "Zionazi" as if it doesn't evoke images of the Holocaust?

Just shut the fuck up, dude.

You’re lying of course. There’s 2m Arabs in Israel living as citizens. Anti Zionist means you’re against Israel existing….

under Israeli control. Are you dense? Being bibis fleshlight has fucked with your brain? Zionism is for Jewish people only and Jewish control only. Stop lying ya cocksucka

Over his career he’s talked about both. You’ll lie and ignore the times he’s been open to 2 states.

The times he was open to both? He hasn’t been open to a two state solution that gives Palestinian people a true state you know it but you’re being dense.

He has both publically and privately said he’s stopped a two state solution and it’s his proudest achievement.

The only times he’s been open to it is when a Palestinian state isn’t a state.

Ima give your stupid ass an example; if a kkk member has been saying racist shit for 20 years and then there a very brief moments he appears to make comments that may indicate he doesn’t hate black people. Those very very brief moments don’t undo the 20 years of lynching and racist comments. Dont tie a noose around my neck and at the same time tell me you’re not really racist. That’s what Bibi does

Bibi has never *seriously* wanted a two state solution. He has said that many times that he’s against it. He’s said many times that he has “actively” not passively stopped a two state solution from happening.

The contention isn't the estimated number of casualties but this fantasy world people like you live in where 100% of the casualties are innocent women and children.

If you're not willing to entertain the idea that at least 1/3rd to 1/2 of the reported casualties are actually militants or their adjacent supporters, then you're just not being honest.

But that is the main contention here. All the pro-IDF people in this thread are claiming the estimated total casualties numbers are a lie.

But that is the main contention here. All the pro-IDF people in this thread are claiming the estimated total casualties numbers are a lie.
No. You’re the one contending the Hamas casualties are a lie.

The times he was open to both? He hasn’t been open to a two state solution that gives Palestinian people a true state you know it but you’re being dense.

He has both publically and privately said he’s stopped a two state solution and it’s his proudest achievement.

The only times he’s been open to it is when a Palestinian state isn’t a state.

Ima give your stupid ass an example; if a kkk member has been saying racist shit for 20 years and then there a very brief moments he appears to make comments that may indicate he doesn’t hate black people. Those very very brief moments don’t undo the 20 years of lynching and racist comments. Dont tie a noose around my neck and at the same time tell me you’re not really racist. That’s what Bibi does

Bibi has never *seriously* wanted a two state solution. He has said that many times that he’s against it. He’s said many times that he has “actively” not passively stopped a two state solution from happening.
You’re trying to pretend he’s racist when Israel is surrounded by Arabs who they have peace with.

under Israeli control. Are you dense? Being bibis fleshlight has fucked with your brain? Zionism is for Jewish people only and Jewish control only. Stop lying ya cocksucka
are you against Israel existing?

You’re trying to pretend he’s racist when Israel is surrounded by Arabs who they have peace with.

No I am not. I’m using an analogy of how you can’t say one thing yet do another. Using the kkk is just example that your little brain can understand.

are you against Israel existing?

I’ve answered this questions many times. I said I am not against them existing.

However Israel and Bibi is against Palestine existing. “Only for me not for thee”

Back