International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

You bet your ass I do believe it.

Gaza and the West Bank were conquered by Israel from Egypt and Jordan, respectively.

Let's call them by their original names: The Philistines and Judea and Samaria. These were lands that were inhabited by the Jews longer than the Muslims have.

It's all Jewish territory. The truth hurts, but it must be said.

So I can go to an Asian neighbours house and claim it because 'this is Christian man's land'?

Do you even hear yourself?

Do you understand how far gone you are, and how extreme your views are?

Palestinians live in Gaza and the West Bank. This is how it is today. They deserve autonomy and should be allowed water. They can be trusted with water. Stop justifying this abhorrent situation. It can't be justified even by racists.

So I can go to an Asian neighbours house and claim it because 'this is Christian man's land'?

Do you even hear yourself?

Do you understand how far gone you are, and how extreme your views are?

Palestinians live in Gaza and the West Bank. This is how it is today. They deserve autonomy and should be allowed water. They can be trusted with water. Stop justifying this abhorrent situation. It can't be justified even by racists.

They could have managed their water just fine if they didn't take the millions of dollars in donated water pipes and turn them into rockets and rocket launchers.

They could have managed their water just fine if they didn't take the millions of dollars in donated water pipes and turn them into rockets and rocket launchers.
Somehow he’s convinced himself hamas just wants peace and autonomy.

I never claimed that their claims were accurate. Hence why I said "NOBODY". Both sides have a reason to lie.

The only thing I do know is Hamas has made themselves an existential threat of which Israel now has to remove by force. They caused this situation knowing full well the Palestinian civilians in Gaza would pay the bill.

Did Israel make themselves an existential threat when they killed 172 Palestinians in the West Bank in 2022?

Please read up on the many long-standing issues pertaining to Israel's abuse of Palestinians through water.

Please read up on the many long-standing issues pertaining to Israel's abuse of Palestinians through water.

He's just spreading more rubbish, I already debunked the origin of those pipes, which were taken from an abandoned Israeli settlement. This idea that Hamas is going to cut off water supply to its own people is stupid, as if members of Hamas don't require drinking water.

You bet your ass I do believe it.

Gaza and the West Bank were conquered by Israel from Egypt and Jordan, respectively.

Let's call them by their original names: The Philistines and Judea and Samaria. These were lands that were inhabited by the Jews longer than the Muslims have.

It's all Jewish territory. The truth hurts, but it must be said.

Even more bullshit from the habitual liar. You're trying to claim Jewish people have more of a right to the land because they predated the Palestinians.

The Jews and Palestinians were both descended from Canaanites (and mutually shared other groups) and DNA tests have proven they have a close genetic relationship.

They're the same fucking people dipshit.

Most the Jews that were driven out left for thousands of years. With some staying and then being converted to Islam in the 7th Century AD.

And if you've gone for thousands of years, you lost all claim to it anyway.

National Geographic

Last edited:
He's just spreading more rubbish, I already debunked the origin of those pipes, which were taken from an abandoned Israeli settlement. This idea that Hamas is going to cut off water supply to its own people is stupid, as if members of Hamas don't require drinking water.

Yeah that's right, they did that as well. When Israel evacuated from the area they left intact multiple fully functional plantations including a flower export industry.

The whole thing was dismantled and turned into war materials. Gaza no longer has a flower export industry.

Even more bullshit from the habitual liar. You're trying to claim Jewish people have more of a right to the land because they predated the Palestinians.

The Jews and Palestinians were both descended from Canaanites and DNA tests have proven they have a close genetic relationship.

They're the same fucking people dipshit.

Most the Jews that were driven out left for thousands of years. With some staying and then being converted to Islam in the 7th Century AD.

National Geographic

Eat shit and get bent, Jew hater. I don't need to respond to a jackass who called me the "biggest non-Jewish Israel cuck" just because I defended the civil rights of Jews in the US. Just come out of the closet already, you goddamn anti-Semite.

Did I fucking say that the "Palestinians" and the Jews are not of the same people i.e. the Canaanites? I don't need your history lesson. You're preaching to the choir.

Your stupidass didn't even bother to read the previous posts I wrote to him where I exactly mentioned that the "Palestinians" are descendants of Canaanites not once, but twice.

There's one small omission you've made in your statement, however. They weren't just converted to Islam. They were converted to Islam BY FORCE.

Eat shit and get bent, Jew hater. I don't need to respond to a jackass who called me the "biggest non-Jewish Israel cuck" just because I defended the civil rights of Jews in the US. Just come out of the closet already, you goddamn anti-Semite.

Did I fucking say that the "Palestinians" and the Jews are not of the same people i.e. the Canaanites? I don't need your history lesson. You're preaching to the choir.

There's one small omission you've made in your statement, however. They weren't just converted to Islam. They were converted to Islam BY FORCE.
the palestinians are more semitic than the israelis at this point, ethnically.

Lmao they replaced that other sleazebag with THIS? I would give the old Trump line that "they're not sending their best" but really at this point who could possibly sell the public on this shit?

Somehow he’s convinced himself hamas just wants peace and autonomy.
The Hamas attack of Oct 7th was probably the most gender and age inclusive progressive act of protest in the 21th century.
No one was descriminated against based on age, gender, sexual preference, ethnicity, or religion. Everyone was included!

Really a revolutionary idea, I think.
A less progressive group would have only attacked traditional military targets or men of military age - but its such a smart progressive message to intentionally not attack such colonialist and patriarchally defined “targets” when making a non violent political statement.

the palestinians are more semitic than the israelis at this point, ethnically.

The word Semite is an obsolete term used to describe the peoples who speak the Semitic languages e.g. Arabic, Aramaic, and Hebrew. That's a dumb statement. They're all equally Semites by this definition.

So here we are again.

Do you think Jews don’t have a claim to a state in Israel?

By your logic, I guess the longer that Israel occupies or displaces Palestinians, the less legitimate Palestinians’ claims to the land become.

The word Semite is an obsolete term used to describe the peoples who speak the Semitic languages e.g. Arabic, Aramaic, and Hebrew. That's a dumb statement. They're all equally Semites by this definition.
it also pertains to their genetic heritage and where their ancestors come from. the majority of israelis are primarily european, ethnically, at this point. regardless, even if it didn't, they still wouldn't be "equally" semitic. one group left for a thouand plus years and became an entirely different group of people culturally and linguistically.

So here we are again.

Do you think Jews don’t have a claim to a state in Israel?
images

at least not the non-indigenous jews.

Back