International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

afbe9deb86f1211767ee4dcec88f9e8e.jpg

The title should change to "Palestinian genocide" or at least "Israel/Palestine war".

tell that to @Strychnine he will probably change it to "Palestinian kid in the west bank throws a rock after his mother is shot in the head and their house stolen, BREAKING: Israeli suffers a bruise !!"

This coming from the whiny bitch that puts everyone on ignore and makes a big show about it. It’s like you’re in a perpetual state of confusion on whether you want your dick tucked or not.

I'll ignore the insults. Have you anything of substance to say about this article since you're a genocide denier and you're so smart. I can list the points inside as bullet points to give you a summary if it's too difficult for you to read something longer than a tweet.

Yes, it is genocide’ in Gaza says Israeli professor of Holocaust studies

Amos Goldberg is a Holocaust and genocide researcher at the Hebrew University, whose book VeZcharta — And Thou Shalt Remember: Five Critical Readings in Israeli Holocaust Remembrance will be published by Resling in the coming weeks.

It's a very strong article that people should read. Of course people here won't read it. I can @Blayt7hh or @Strychnine saying "but you need to log in to medium so it's propaganda" (sic.). Or maybe they'll say the Israeli Holocaust studies professor is a self hating Jew or something like that.

The article (double click to read it in another window) :

If true... Biden isn't counting on winning reelection.

Or he'll wait until winning reeelection for the flights to arrive

Wrong conclusion. What it means is the USA is Israel's lapdog, and israel is the top while the USA are the bottom. America is ready to totally ruin its own country to not anger Israel. The economy is tAanking, the international credibility is lost and now they'll bring immigrants that will be very hard to integrate because Israel needs that to colonize the Gaza strip again.

But hey it's totally not that. It's just happening as I've said for months but hey I'm wrong. Reality is not real. AIPAC doesn't pay senators to control America senate, it's all a lie. Funny who's at the top of the list :

Last edited:
Wrong conclusion. What it means is the USA is Israel's lapdog, and israel is the top while the USA are the bottom. America is ready to totally ruin its own country to not anger Israel. The economy is tAanking, the international credibility is lost and now they'll bring immigrants that will be very hard to integrate because Israel needs that to colonize the Gaza strip again.

But hey it's totally not that. It's just happening as I've said for months but hey I'm wrong. Reality is not real. AIPAC doesn't pay senators to contrôle America senate, it's all a lie. Funny who's at the top of the list :

From Opensecrets.org (the website you posted):

qdz7jyq.png

Shut the fuck up, dork.

From Opensecrets.org (the website you posted):

qdz7jyq.png

Shut the fuck up, dork.
Had do dig for this one didn't you. Here's the first page :

screenshot_20240501-123045_brave-jpg.1041944

Also you're not allowed to call anyone dork until you find your first job. Mom won't always allow you in the basement.

Lol.

I said if it was YOUR neighbor and they pledged to kill YOUR people and eliminate YOUR country YOU wouldn’t give them full autonomy.

Now try again flav.

New York but you said not a single nation would do it … I said they would because they have. You silly goose

And again numbers don’t lie only kflo does.

I'll ignore the insults. Have you anything of substance to say about this article since you're a genocide denier and you're so smart. I can list the points inside as bullet points to give you a summary if it's too difficult for you to read something longer than a tweet.
I am very smart. Which is why I’m not responding to you. You already took your ball and went home in a pout last time. So a serious question here, why do you think I should engage with you or bother reading what you write/post?

I am very smart. Which is why I’m not responding to you. You already took your ball and went home in a pout last time. So a serious question here, why do you think I should engage with you or bother reading what you write/post?

Again I'll ignore the jabs and personal attacks. What do you have to respond to this Israeli university professor in holocaust studies that gives an in-depth essay explaining why what's happening is clearly a genocide ?

Do you want me to summarize the article for you because it's too long for you to read ?

Amos Goldberg is a Holocaust and genocide researcher at the Hebrew University, whose book VeZcharta — And Thou Shalt Remember: Five Critical Readings in Israeli Holocaust Remembrance will be published by Resling in the coming weeks.

It's a very strong article that people should read. Of course people here won't read it. I can @Blayt7hh or @Strychnine saying "but you need to log in to medium so it's propaganda" (sic.). Or maybe they'll say the Israeli Holocaust studies professor is a self hating Jew or something like that.

I'm not surprised the usual faces ignored this entirely because it makes for such uncomfortable reading for them.

Its basically pointing out that whilst no Israeli actions do not equate to the actions of the Nazi's in the Holocaust that was actually fairly unique situation in terms of genocide and ethnic cleansing. The reality is that most situations which are acknowledged as genocide and ethnic cleansing(including by the USA) take place during some kind of conflict, the Armenian genocide, the Namibian, the Rwandan Genocide, Srebrenica, etc.

The Nazi's claims of the Jewish population of Europe as a threat to them were complete and total fabrication but in most situations this isnt the case, in most situations there is actually some conflict going on in which yes some real threat exists. Often its in a situation of course were the group carrying out the genocide themselves created the conflict via their oppression which created a violent reaction which is then used as an excuse for genocide and ethnic cleansing.

A very significant amount of these other situations also involve colonialism as is the case here.

Last edited:
New York but you said not a single nation would do it … I said they would because they have. You silly goose

And again numbers don’t lie only kflo does.
too cowardly to directly address what i said. not surprising.

now, try AGAIN:

I said if it was YOUR neighbor and they pledged to kill YOUR people and eliminate YOUR country YOU wouldn’t give them full autonomy.

lets see what bullshit you come back with to avoid the point, just like your buddy @Hog-train ..................

Had do dig for this one didn't you. Here's the first page :

screenshot_20240501-123045_brave-jpg.1041944

Also you're not allowed to call anyone dork until you find your first job. Mom won't always allow you in the basement.

Nah. I didn't have to dig around for anything, you sniveling little bitch. I'm super familiar with OpenSecrets. Now allow me to blow your mind with some statistics:

Repost of mine from another thread:

Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait are pouring billions of dollars into these institutions.

GK6kAmPaEAA1-KL

Silly bitches always bring up AIPAC and how much money they're donating meanwhile motherfuckers are turning a blind eye to the other countries that donate more than Israel:

GK6kAl1bgAAWyV7

Thanks for taking the time to put me off ignore and reply to my post. Let me know the next time you want to put me back on ignore I can brace myself. Oh, the horror!

too cowardly to directly address what i said. not surprising.

now, try AGAIN:

lets see what bullshit you come back with to avoid the point, just like your buddy @Hog-train ..................

That maybe what your asking now, but that’s not what YOU said ya tranny.

Again you have a list of questions you refused to answer

That maybe what your asking now, but that’s not what YOU said ya tranny.

Again you have a list of questions you refused to answer

wait - you interpreted me saying "No one on earth would give them full autonomy" as NOT meaning "if they were in israel's position"????? lololol.

nah, you're not that dumb (hopefully). you just want to avoid the point.

If it was YOUR neighbor and they pledged to kill YOUR people and eliminate YOUR country YOU wouldn’t give them full autonomy......

fact....

wait - you interpreted me saying "No one on earth would give them full autonomy" as NOT meaning "if they were in israel's position"????? lololol.

I try to interpret what you actually said. It came off as what other nations would do and I pointed out that.

nah, you're not that dumb (hopefully). you just want to avoid the point.

If it was YOUR neighbor and they pledged to kill YOUR people and eliminate YOUR country YOU wouldn’t give them full autonomy......

Again, how many Palestinians have israel killed in the last 30 years? How many Israelis have died by Palestinian hands?

How many current ISRAELI government officials have PLEDGED to never give Palestinians a state? How many Israeli officials have said Palestinians are animals and should be treated as such?

Numbers don’t lie kflo only you do

I try to interpret what you actually said. It came off as what other nations would do and I pointed out that.

Again, how many Palestinians have israel killed in the last 30 years? How many Israelis have died by Palestinian hands?

How many current ISRAELI government officials have PLEDGED to never give Palestinians a state? How many Israeli officials have said Palestinians are animals and should be treated as such?

Numbers don’t lie kflo only you do
So you’re saying you are that dumb.

And still won’t acknowledge the truth.

Peaceful protests get police response, violent counter protests left unhindered. "If you want to know who rules you look at who you can't criticize"

Back