International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Sorry but 50 years of denying a statehood and pushing deep into Palestinian territory is not what’s acceptable.

I can’t come into your house and steal your stuff and claim you’re the aggressor when you attack back .

extremist Jews over took the government 30 years ago, they don’t want peace

Arafat was offered nearly everything he wanted and a bucket of hot wings in Palestine and he turned it down...

Twice.

But, hey "From the river to the sea." right?

Guess what...

OGC.6ad5f12fea627d0e282eccbc7a4ef2a0

Arafat was offered nearly everything he wanted and a bucket of hot wings in Palestine and he turned it down...

Twice.

But, hey "From the river to the sea." right?

Guess what...

OGC.6ad5f12fea627d0e282eccbc7a4ef2a0

Wait are you talking about the deal where Palestine was divided into 4 separate areas?

The deal where Palestinians weren’t allowed control of their own borders or water or airspace?

Oh wait… you mean a deal that isn’t really a deal.

You pretend to be neutral it’s hilarious

Social Media is where you can actually protest... Physical Protests at this point are worthless and only turn people against you.
Some People are Born Rich; Some People are Born Poor
Some People are born Smart...Well others are Just Born Protesters......... I'd rather know my kid was going to be born Retarded then to know he would grow up being a Protester

You’re ancestors were the ones pissed off that Americans were protesting the red coats lol

Probably didn’t like when slavery ended either.

Threw a hissy fit when black people were allowed to drink water from the same fountain

This argument makes no sense. They aren’t disputing land.

Israel has been illegally settling Palestinian land. Even when they left Gaza they had over 9000 illegal settlements there.

Also turkey and Iran do not have good relationships with Israel
nothing to do with those pesky lost wars...........

again, israel isn't against arabs or muslims. they have many as citizens. they have an issue with the ones who don't recognize their right to exist and act against them. they were fine unilaterally leaving gaza. that land is no more interesting to them than the rest of egypt that borders it. it's why they were ok to leave. it's the hostile regime and terror groups therein that are a problem.

accept israel's right to exist and things could be better. too many believe israel doesn't belong there and it drives their actions as well.

nothing to do with those pesky lost wars...........

again, israel isn't against arabs or muslims. they have many as citizens. they have an issue with the ones who don't recognize their right to exist and act against them. they were fine unilaterally leaving gaza. that land is no more interesting to them than the rest of egypt that borders it. it's why they were ok to leave. it's the hostile regime and terror groups therein that are a problem.

There’s that the kflo we all know! Dodging all the questions about the illegal settlements and why they were they in the first place. Lmfao. Gaza uninteresting but expanding into the West Bank isn’t I guess lol.

accept israel's right to exist and things could be better. too many believe israel doesn't belong there and it drives their actions as well.

Israel already exists, Israel is denying actively Palestinians right to exist. Through legislation and actively murdering and bombing,

You’re ancestors were the ones pissed off that Americans were protesting the red coats lol

Probably didn’t like when slavery ended either.

Threw a hissy fit when black people were allowed to drink water from the same fountain

"You're [sic] ancestors", huh? I could have sworn you told me you were an American living in the west coast.

You're a liar and an obnoxious trolling son of a bitch. Got it.

funny. israel has peaceful normalized relations with egypt, jordan, saudia arabia, turkey, cyprus. it's the groups that don't recognize them and want to eliminate them they have issues with.
Image_01.jpg

The countries you've mentioned also largely want fuck all to do with the Pallys. Why? Because they are disproportionately represented in dodgy shit wherever they go. They represent potential trouble and even their Muslim brothers want fuck all to do with them. The West Bank is the only part of Israels behaviour I disagree with. Land grabbing is very bad. But everything else, fully justified.

A few days ago there was Hooe the ceasefire was coming. Gone quiet again once it reached Hamas to agree. Why do you reckon? We all know. There no hostages left. They're all dead. Hamas has NOTHING to bring to a ceasefire table and they know it. They're hiding like vermin in ratholes and behind civilians because they've had their arses handed to them and they know they're all fucked once the Rafah offense begins. Nowhere left to hide, nothing to bring to the table.

There’s that the kflo we all know! Dodging all the questions about the illegal settlements and why they were they in the first place. Lmfao. Gaza uninteresting but expanding into the West Bank isn’t I guess lol.
like i said, settlements in gaza were a consequence of the 1967 war. and it wasn't 9000 settlements, dope, it was 9000 settlers total from 21 settlements. and like i've stated repeatedly, YES, gaza is uninteresting on it's own, and NOT viewed the same way the WB is viewed. not sure why that truth is funny to you.....
Israel already exists, Israel is denying actively Palestinians right to exist. Through legislation and actively murdering and bombing,
israel already exists, but isn't recognized by hostile neighbors nor palestinian terror groups (and a large % of pals).

The countries you've mentioned also largely want fuck all to do with the Pallys. Why? Because they are disproportionately represented in dodgy shit wherever they go. They represent potential trouble and even their Muslim brothers want fuck all to do with them. The West Bank is the only part of Israels behaviour I disagree with. Land grabbing is very bad. But everything else, fully justified.

A few days ago there was Hooe the ceasefire was coming. Gone quiet again once it reached Hamas to agree. Why do you reckon? We all know. There no hostages left. They're all dead. Hamas has NOTHING to bring to a ceasefire table and they know it. They're hiding like vermin in ratholes and behind civilians because they've had their arses handed to them and they know they're all fucked once the Rafah offense begins. Nowhere left to hide, nothing to bring to the table.
and yet, they are STILL the defacto governing body for gaza. and people are ok with that........because, of course, they don't really give a fuck about the people of gaza, and they certainly don't give a fuck about israelis.......

Wait are you talking about the deal where Palestine was divided into 4 separate areas?

The deal where Palestinians weren’t allowed control of their own borders or water or airspace?

Oh wait… you mean a deal that isn’t really a deal.

You pretend to be neutral it’s hilarious

No.

I'm talking about THIS.

"2000 Camp David Summit: Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak met with Yasser Arafat at Camp David to conclude a new two-state plan. Barak offered Arafat a Palestinian state in all of Gaza and 94% of the West Bank, with East Jerusalem as its capital. However, Arafat rejected the offer, leading to President Bill Clinton’s observation that "Arafat was here 14 days and said no to everything""

No.

I'm talking about THIS.

"2000 Camp David Summit: Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak met with Yasser Arafat at Camp David to conclude a new two-state plan. Barak offered Arafat a Palestinian state in all of Gaza and 94% of the West Bank, with East Jerusalem as its capital. However, Arafat rejected the offer, leading to President Bill Clinton’s observation that "Arafat was here 14 days and said no to everything""

Wait so we are talking about the same place. Yeah this has already been shot down as to why this wasn’t accepted. Sorry bud try again

I wonder which rehab place he went to cure him of his "Peace Addiction", one can only hope he suffers a relapse because I'm seeing very few signs of it in his posting.

Again waiting for a response to this article...

Pointing out that genocide doesn't have to look like the holocaust and that actually many more acknowledged examples of it look much more like what's happening here, violent colonialist oppression ends up with a violent response from the local population which is then used as an excuse for genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Last edited:
Back