International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

They actually used bulldozers to remove the barricades and beat the shit out of the protesters with batons and riot shields.

The US should learn a thing or two about dealing with unruly protesters from the Dutch. And especially from the Germans.

Happy we managed to deal with those BS protesters like this over here.
Few dutch faces amongst them btw.

Case #2 of how the Palestinians value death more than life:

You should watch that entire documentary mate. He obviously didn't receive a organ transplant from a dead Israeli soldier. Babies and adults aren't exactly organ compatible....

Purposefully cut and described to illicit the worst possible perception of Palestinians and the best of Israelis. The documentary isn't as biased.

There's so much nuance and context you are missing it's quite disturbing to see a snippet used like this.

I doubt you'll pay to watch it but here's a trailer.

Here's some context. Please read the full article or watch the documentary.

Later on Eldar will find ways to allow Raida to explain her position as a necessary degree of self-protection. But contradictions remain: the firmness of Raida’s jaw and her brightening eyes when she says that all Palestinians are martyrs for Jerusalem is softened somewhat in her believable explanation that she is caught between the rock of benefiting from Israeli care and the hard place of being criticized for collaborating with Jews. But she changes as the film progresses, and she repeats Somech’s wish that their children will play together in peace. “If not, then our grandchildren will play. One day it will happen.” At the end of the film, Eldar again poses what he understands as the film’s central question: “Is Muhammad’s life precious?” he asks Raida, and her response, “his life is very precious to me.”

* snippet is very end of article. Please read the full thing *

You should watch that entire documentary mate. He obviously didn't receive a organ transplant from a dead Israeli soldier. Babies and adults aren't exactly organ compatible....

Purposefully cut and described to illicit the worst possible perception of Palestinians and the best of Israelis. The documentary isn't as biased.

There's so much nuance and context you are missing it's quite disturbing to see a snippet used like this.

I doubt you'll pay to watch it but here's a trailer.

Here's some context. Please read the full article or watch the documentary.

Later on Eldar will find ways to allow Raida to explain her position as a necessary degree of self-protection. But contradictions remain: the firmness of Raida’s jaw and her brightening eyes when she says that all Palestinians are martyrs for Jerusalem is softened somewhat in her believable explanation that she is caught between the rock of benefiting from Israeli care and the hard place of being criticized for collaborating with Jews. But she changes as the film progresses, and she repeats Somech’s wish that their children will play together in peace. “If not, then our grandchildren will play. One day it will happen.” At the end of the film, Eldar again poses what he understands as the film’s central question: “Is Muhammad’s life precious?” he asks Raida, and her response, “his life is very precious to me.”

* snippet is very end of article. Please read the full thing *

The link is broken. It's totally possible to donate an organ to a baby: https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.o...transplantation-in-a-2-year-old-a-case-study/

I haven't seen the movie nor followed up on the rest of the story, but focus on the scene for a minute here: a baby is offered a liver from the body of a deceased IDF soldier and the baby's mother's natural response is that should he survive, she will raise her son to be a martyr i.e. he will die by attempting to kill the very same people that offered to save his life.

Can you not see how fucked up this is? What kind of sane person thinks this way? It's all a product of their retarded ideology and retarded culture. I have no sympathy for these types of people and their savage ways.

Yea sounds totally legit. I can't forsee any negative consequences with the political establishment of the US going all-in on this moral panic

The link is broken. It's totally possible to donate an organ to a baby: https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.o...transplantation-in-a-2-year-old-a-case-study/

I haven't seen the movie nor followed up on the rest of the story, but focus on the scene for a minute here: a baby is offered a liver from the body of a deceased IDF soldier and the baby's mother's natural response is that should he survive, she will raise her son to be a martyr i.e. he will die by attempting to kill the very same people that offered to save his life.

Can you not see how fucked up this is? What kind of sane person thinks this way? It's all a product of their retarded ideology and retarded culture. I have no sympathy for these types of people and their savage ways.
It's not a singular conversation mate. It's selectively edited clip.

That one should work I hope. Stupid mobile browser.

Let's focus on the scene you created from that tweet.

but focus on the scene for a minute here: a baby is offered a liver from the body of a deceased IDF soldier and the baby's mother's natural response is that should he survive, she will raise her son to be a martyr i.e. he will die by attempting to kill the very same people that offered to save his life.

For starters it's a man who donated 50k who's son was a Israeli soldier. The child required a bone marrow transplant . There was no liver transplant nor organ from idf soldier. Nor was her natural response to raise her son to be a killer. It was bewilderment as shown before clip chopping

She watches a broadcast (Eldar is the reporter) about a Palestinian mother and her four children in Gaza who have been killed in an idf rocket attack. Raida is surrounded by the best technology and the promise of money to pay for a life-changing operation. Her husband comes in and tells her that the anonymous donor who has put up the money lost a son in the war, and she asks if it was in 1948? “No, it was recent,” he says, and you can see her trying to connect what she has witnessed on the tv monitor with what she has just been told by her husband. Behind her response, a simple declaration, gathers a storm of bewilderment: “The Israelis do strange things for us.”
People are giving the title of shahid to children being blown apart... not because those children are trying to kill Israelis.

The woman literally says this at the end.

But she changes as the film progresses, and she repeats Somech’s wish that their children will play together in peace. “If not, then our grandchildren will play. One day it will happen.”

But snippets of her story are used a proof of Palestinians are a death cult and it's unchangeable. Such a shame imo

but focus on the scene for a minute here: a baby is offered a liver from the body of a deceased IDF soldier and the baby's mother's natural response is that should he survive, she will raise her son to be a martyr i.e. he will die by attempting to kill the very same people that offered to save his life.

For starters it's a man who donated 50k who's son was a Israeli soldier. The child required a bone marrow transplant . There was no liver transplant nor organ from idf soldier. Nor was her natural response to raise her son to be a killer. It was bewilderment as shown before clip chopping

She watches a broadcast (Eldar is the reporter) about a Palestinian mother and her four children in Gaza who have been killed in an idf rocket attack. Raida is surrounded by the best technology and the promise of money to pay for a life-changing operation. Her husband comes in and tells her that the anonymous donor who has put up the money lost a son in the war, and she asks if it was in 1948? “No, it was recent,” he says, and you can see her trying to connect what she has witnessed on the tv monitor with what she has just been told by her husband. Behind her response, a simple declaration, gathers a storm of bewilderment: “The Israelis do strange things for us.”
People are giving the title of shahid to children being blown apart... not because those children are trying to kill Israelis.

But she changes as the film progresses, and she repeats Somech’s wish that their children will play together in peace. “If not, then our grandchildren will play. One day it will happen.”

But snippets of her story are used a proof of Palestinians are a death cult and it's unchangeable. Such a shame imo

'Death cult'.

Just retarded bullshit.

Anyone who believes ordinary Palestinians are a 'death cult' is trash.

Yeah, I did some further research on the film and it appears that the tweet was wrong about the IDF soldier.

But the point still stands: a Jewish benefactor offered 55k dollars to save the life of a Palestinian baby and the baby's mother's response was that she wanted her son to grow up to be a "shahid."

I don't agree with this mindset. I think a sensible response for a mother to such gesture should be one of gratitude, not hostility.

'Death cult'.

Just retarded bullshit.

Anyone who believes ordinary Palestinians are a 'death cult' is trash.

I suggest watching an episode of Tomorrow's Pioneers, a kid's show in Gaza before you display your ignorance willy nilly, as you're wont to do.

Yeah, I did some further research on the film and it appears that the tweet was wrong about the IDF soldier.

But the point still stands: a Jewish benefactor offered 55k dollars to save the life of a Palestinian baby and the baby's mother's response was that she wanted her son to grow up to be a "shahid."

I don't agree with this mindset. I think a sensible response for a mother to such gesture should be one of gratitude, not hostility.

In the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, the term shahid (Arabic: شهيد, lit. 'martyr') is used by Palestinians to refer to any killed Palestinian civilian or fighter, regardless of their religious affiliation, and regardless of whether or not their killing was the result of a targeted attack.

Don't get me wrong . I agree with you. But it's actually a desire to attach meaning to The meaningless deaths imo.

Edit - the family shows tremendous gratitude btw. Obviously not shown in that tweet

Indeed. But seems to imply committing combat and violence when used on here

That's exactly what's being implied when the terms martyr or martyrdom are mentioned. The Palestinian Authority is in charge of the Martyr's Fund, a policy which financially incentivizes and rewards the family of those who have given up their lives by committing violence against Jews.

Indeed. But seems to imply committing combat and violence when used on here
I'd say it's meant to imply that across the board, when used by people trying to prop up their cause. It's the appropriate definition, but I think the term has been bastardized by leaders for quite some time. Baby dies on the losing side of a conflict? Martyr! Err, I don't think that baby had much of choice in the matter, and had no idea what the fuck they died for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back