International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

It's a pretty big event numbers wise, i would assume It's mostly kids and women i'd guess.

Russians aren't the only ones bringing some fine ass women to the event.

Pretty much every male participant is some extremely over the top gay guy.
Seems to be the only way to win though<lol>

I think Eurovision jumped the shark when Conchita Wurst won it 10 years ago.

2016-Conchita-Wurst.jpg

Literally said isreal is top of the leader board!

You already corrected your misinformation in the next post yet can’t recall what’s being called out as a lie? Lol

Hey dumbass, when the tweet was posted, they were at the top of the leaderboard. All the votes hadn't been counted yet.

I say, I say, don't talk to me about lies, son. You pro-Pally idiots are pound-for-pound the biggest liars on the planet, boy.

Hey dumbass, when the tweet was posted, they were at the top of the leaderboard. All the votes hadn't been counted yet.

I say, I say, don't talk to me about lies, son. You pro-Pally idiots are pound-for-pound the biggest liars on the planet, boy.
LMAO at p4p that would mean make us a minority. But the global condemnations for Israel’s war crimes are an overwhelming majority!!

Do you ever get anything right?

2016-Conchita-Wurst.jpg
I guess she's got quite a Wurst herself.

No problems with people beeing gay/trans or whatever the fuck they want,
But the entire show seems to revolve around beeing as outrageous as possible.
Music is hardly a part of it, 99% of the songs suck absolute ass.

Just not my cup of tea i guess

LMAO at p4p that would mean make us a minority. But the global condemnations for Israel’s war crimes are an overwhelming majority!!

Do you ever get anything right?

What war crimes? What "global condemnations?" You mean the clueless hipster dipshits who go around parroting stupid phrases while covering their stupid, ugly faces with their keffiyahs?

They may be loud and seem large in numbers, but don't get it twisted. The majority of Americans and Europeans support Israel more than you imbeciles. The silent majority has spoken, bitch.

I guess she's got quite a Wurst herself.

No problems with people beeing gay/trans or whatever the fuck they want,
But the entire show seems to revolve around beeing as outrageous as possible.
Music is hardly a part of it, 99% of the songs suck absolute ass.

Just not my cup of tea i guess

Conchita is also a slang for the vagina in Spanish.

Name makes sense tbh.

Also, agree with the Eurovision being a competiton that caters to people looking for outrageous acts.

What war crimes? What "global condemnations?" You mean the clueless hipster dipshits who go around parroting stupid phrases while covering their stupid, ugly faces with their keffiyahs?

They may be loud and seem large in numbers, but don't get it twisted. The majority of Americans and Europeans support Israel more than you imbeciles. The silent majority has spoken, bitch.
Your trailer park only get fox?
Israel has more UN resolutions against it then rest of the world combined!

*than

UN Resolutions condemning which war crimes?

Boy, I say boy, you better stop watching them news from al-Jazeera Arabic, son.
If Chad thundercuck was a Hamas cheerleader: which Jews did Hitler actually kill himself?

Please Google up the unmatched list of UN resolutions against the world renowned rogue state of Israel on your time. I can’t even copy the full list here due to a word limit on sherdog.

Also maybe learn from the ambassador of your team, just last month when yet another resolution was passed regarding Israel’s war crimes at least their ambassador chose the what aboutism route and started talking about Oct 7th instead of coming off as an insecure little being by crying “protestors hiding their ugly faces behind kaffiyeh” smh

Okay, I stand corrected:

Croatia won the public vote, but Israel was behind them only by a few points.

Smh so now the Jews control the Eurovision vote along with the UN, US media, US government, US colleges, ISIS, Hamas, global economy and even worst of all the Sherdog moderators who silenced the free speech of our mans Koya(rip).

That's incorrect by every poll I've seen and perception is still trending firmly away from the support levels they had early

That's incorrect by every poll I've seen and perception is still trending firmly away from the support levels they had early
Any loss of support for Israel will never be more than temporary. Why? Because Israel offers much to the world. They're leaders in science, technology, and especially medicine. Israel will for sure never become a pariah state as some hope.

On the other hand, Palestine is nothing more than a convenient rallying point for idiot virtual signalers who bow at the alter of intersectionality.

2016-Conchita-Wurst.jpg

Don't forget Israel's own Dana International, the first ever trans winner of Eurovision back in '98.

That was way more controversial than Conchita Wurst because everyone was ass backwards back then.

Don't forget Israel's own Dana International, the first ever trans winner of Eurovision back in '98.

That was way more controversial than Conchita Wurst because everyone was ass backwards back then.

Well...at least Dana International is more feminine looking than this bearded clown.

Here's a Norwegian jury admitting that he didn't vote for Israel due to the ongoing conflict in Gaza. Hmm, yes. Very fair. Very unbiased.

Any loss of support for Israel will never be more than temporary. Why? Because Israel offers much to the world. They're leaders in science, technology, and especially medicine. Israel will for sure never become a pariah state as some hope.

On the other hand, Palestine is nothing more than a convenient rallying point for idiot virtual signalers who bow at the alter of intersectionality.

Outside of the US, Israel is becoming a pariah state.

Even in the US, an unprecedented amount of people think their actions are now too far. This is the first time in US history where we have a nationwide university protest against Israel.

Not beeing near Hamas members, or not carrying around an AK will vastly improve their chances of making it

David Cameron refuted Israeli claims they're letting aid trucks in.

Israel is deliberately trying to starve the Gazans.

He wrote: “You cite claims that international donors should send as much aid as they wish and Israel will facilitate its entry. I wish that were the case. It is of enormous frustration that UK aid into Gaza has been routinely held up waiting for Israeli permissions. For instance, I am aware of some UK-funded aid being stuck at the border just under three weeks waiting for approval.

“The main blockers remain arbitrary denials by the government of Israel and lengthy clearance procedures including multiple screenings and narrow opening windows in daylight hours.”

Outside of the US, Israel is becoming a pariah state.

Even in the US, an unprecedented amount of people think their actions are now too far. This is the first time in US history where we have a nationwide university protest against Israel.

These protests were attended by outside agitators (non-students) and funded by the likes of China, Russia, and Qatar. They don't represent the majority of Americans.

Back