International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

These protests were attended by outside agitators (non-students) and funded by the likes of China, Russia, and Qatar. They don't represent the majority of Americans.

It's a conspiracy! Most young people really support Israel killing women and children and the ones protesting are being manipulated. Every university student is a moron - even Ivy league students and the professors who support them. They're all retarded and manipulated by Tiktok. Israel can do no wrong.

It's a conspiracy! Most young people really support Israel killing women and children and the ones protesting are being manipulated. Every university student is a moron - even Ivy league students and the professors who support them. They're all retarded and manipulated by Tiktok. Israel can do no wrong.

It's not a conspiracy.

Nice strawman, Ho Brain. How does that Chinese Kool-Aid, taste? Glad to see you're another one of those suckers who are falling into their subversive traps. I'd rather side with Israel than any of those cocksucking countries.

In normal times colleges are full of people that don't go to school(mostly students at other schools) there participating in various activities. And no one bats an eye. This is just a smear tactic to try and paint revolutionary activity as insincere and influenced by an external force.

Protesters are going to want to go to the spot with the largest protest so they are the most safe and secure. They are going to consolidate in said location. This means many people won't be actual students at said location. This is just common fucking sense.

Outside of the US, Israel is becoming a pariah state.
I'm so happy I don't live in whatever rabid echo chamber you people do. USA is an outlier - when it comes to Hamas support. The rest of us are more in support of Israel than we've ever been. The social media map is not the terrain. October 7 was an irreversible mask-off moment for the palestinians, and no amount of violent marches can change that.

Here's a Norwegian jury admitting that he didn't vote for Israel due to the ongoing conflict in Gaza. Hmm, yes. Very fair. Very unbiased.

Israel got a whole bunch of zeros from the juries. But hey, if we can't trust braindead 20-somethings fearful of losing their careers to judge the songs objectively, who can we trust?

Israel got a whole bunch of zeros from the juries. But hey, if we can't trust braindead 20-somethings fearful of losing their careers to judge the songs objectively, who can we trust?

It didn't really make a difference.

In 2022, Ukraine was enormously popular with the public vote and won by a very close 2:1 over 2nd place Moldova.
In 2024, Israel was quite popular with the public vote and finished 2nd.

Ukraine scored higher with the judges by a full 140 points, but even if you added 140 extra 'jury' points to Israel's tally...

... they would not have won.

Despite your protest post, Israel's actions are extremely divisive and definitely not universally popular.

Sorry.

... they would not have won.

Who f-ing cares if they would have won or not?

The point is, there is an enormous discrepancy between voter opinion, and jury opinion*. One that can't be explained by knowledge, or taste, or anything else other than bias. If Israel's contribution had actually sucked, people would not have voted for it to nearly the extent they did. But somehow, the jury considered it one of the worst songs in finals.

*IIRC, the juries gave Israel something like 52 points in total. compared to over 323 points from the public. That's a 271 point difference. That's redonculous.

Who f-ing cares if they would have won or not?

The point is, there is an enormous discrepancy between voter opinion, and jury opinion*. One that can't be explained by knowledge, or taste, or anything else other than bias. If Israel's contribution had actually sucked, people would not have voted for it to nearly the extent they did. But somehow, the jury considered it one of the worst songs in finals.

*IIRC, the juries gave Israel something like 52 points in total. compared to over 323 points from the public. That's a 271 point difference. That's redonculous.

That discrepancy made literally no difference.

As far as the Eurovision audience is concerned, Israel is no more popular now than it was in 2018 when no one particularly cared about loving/hating Israel.

You're the one pretending Israel is supremely popular at the minute based purely on your feels.

It's not a conspiracy.

Nice strawman, Ho Brain. How does that Chinese Kool-Aid, taste? Glad to see you're another one of those suckers who are falling into their subversive traps. I'd rather side with Israel than any of those cocksucking countries.

It's all George Soro's fault! He's funding everything. Simplistic and retarded propaganda that is failing to work. The whole world is seeing what is happening. You're asking people to not believe their own eyeballs and believe Israeli propaganda.

Mainstream media and most politicians are all on Israel's side. They're going to try to discredit and smear any dissent of Israel at every chance they get.

Similar shit like this happened during the Vietnam protests and every other protest. Attempts to discredit it. But it's not going to work. Too many people are aware of what's happening.

I'm so happy I don't live in whatever rabid echo chamber you people do. USA is an outlier - when it comes to Hamas support. The rest of us are more in support of Israel than we've ever been. The social media map is not the terrain. October 7 was an irreversible mask-off moment for the palestinians, and no amount of violent marches can change that.

Yea that's why most of the world votes in favor of Israel being guilty of war crimes and the US keeps giving cover for them.

Get real and stop living in la la land. Most of Europe's mainstream media have had super negative coverage of everything happening. Even East Asian countries like South Korea and Japan have denounced what Israel is doing.

It's all George Soro's fault! He's funding everything. Simplistic and retarded propaganda that is failing to work. The whole world is seeing what is happening. You're asking people to not believe their own eyeballs and believe Israeli propaganda.

Mainstream media and most politicians are all on Israel's side. They're going to try to discredit and smear any dissent of Israel at every chance they get.

Similar shit like this happened during the Vietnam protests and every other protest. Attempts to discredit it. But it's not going to work. Too many people are aware of what's happening.

Yea that's why most of the world votes in favor of Israel being guilty of war crimes and the US keeps giving cover for them.

Get real and stop living in la la land. Most of Europe's mainstream media have had super negative coverage of everything happening. Even East Asian countries like South Korea and Japan have denounced what Israel is doing.

Who the fuck mentioned George Soros? I explicitly said that China, Russia, and Qatar are funding these protests in my previous post.

GK6kAmPaEAA1-KL

And stop using the Vietnam War protesters to support your argument. That's a false equivalence. I don't recall seeing or hearing about Vietnam War protesters threatening counter-protesters with violence, barracading themselves on private property, and denying students access based on their ethnicity.

Who the fuck mentioned George Soros? I explicitly said that China, Russia, and Qatar are funding these protests in my previous post.

GK6kAmPaEAA1-KL

And stop using the Vietnam War protesters to support your argument. That's a false equivalence. I don't recall seeing or hearing about Vietnam War protesters threatening counter-protesters with violence, barracading themselves on private property, and denying students access based on their ethnicity.

Oh look let me post a chart I got Iamright.com to "prove" my point. You already posted this chart like two times in this thread already.

And you do realize this chart proves the opposite of what you're implying? These financial gifts (if even true) are to the UNIVERSITIES, not to the student groups. They're not "funding the protests" LMAO.

These protests are not organized by the universities, but by student groups. Even Jewish ones like Jewish Voice for Peace.

The universities DO NOT LIKE the protests and would like them shut down.

How about all the Senators funded by the Jewish lobby?

GMrk-Cqd-XYAAYEpl.jpg

Last edited:
It's not a conspiracy.

Not to mention polls of university students putting the majority of the blame on Hamas. And it is clear like when they walked out in Seinfeld, only a very small percentage walked out and they probably only piss off the other students and parents.

When they say “nation wide university protest”, they mean a .5% (at best) of students, at a small percentage of universities are protesting.

lol, the UN is basically just the propaganda war for HAMAS and the Muslim brotherhood at this point.

I wonder if they then doubled the casualties of military aged males, who also were in possession of rocket launchers, right?

I was assured by people here that there was no reason to doubt any of Hamas' casualty numbers.

Oh look let me post a chart I got Iamright.com to "prove" my point. You already posted this chart like two times in this thread already.

And you do realize this chart proves the opposite of what you're implying? These financial gifts (if even true) are to the UNIVERSITIES, not to the student groups. They're not "funding the protests" LMAO.

These protests are not organized by the universities, but by student groups. Even Jewish ones like Jewish Voice for Peace.

The universities DO NOT LIKE the protests and would like them shut down.

How about all the Senators funded by the Jewish lobby?

GMrk-Cqd-XYAAYEpl.jpg

Another deflection from you. Classic Ho Brain tactics.

OK, now do the rest of the countries on this list courtesy of OpenSecrets:

GK6hUZwaAAERIq4

Eh like always polls can be used in anyway shape or form so who really knows. But it seems a unlikely majority when viewed with the independent polls I've seen.

Although once again. It's gone up since Israel's response. Which was my point

Evil terrorist scum support the butchering of women and children? Surprised is nobody.

Perhaps they can plant another thousand missile silos in schools and strap babies to their vests and sacrifice another 100K human shields to play the victim?

You're the one pretending Israel is supremely popular at the minute based purely on your feels.

Well, I'm definitely not basing it on the Eurovision results, if that's what you thought.

lol, the UN is basically just the propaganda war for HAMAS and the Muslim brotherhood at this point.

I wonder if they then doubled the casualties of military aged males, who also were in possession of rocket launchers, right?

Imagine thinking "we've only killed 4,959 women, 7,797 children, and 1,924 elderly" is a flex...

It also says "identifiable" ...I'm sure it's tough to attach a name or age to a torso or a person smashed to paste.

Also, being a male doesn't make your death any less of a tragedy. This assumption that all males in Gaza are some Hamas terrorist fighter is bogus.

The total number of deaths still remains at around 35,000.

Last edited:
Back