International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

you're one of the obvious haters in the forum.
Hater or Anti-Semetic? Are you going soft on me?

you tried to claim they propped hamas ENABLING them to TAKE control of gaza, because you wanted to imply that's what they WANTED. but of course you weren't being honest.
Strawman. The "propped up" narrative was in regards to them allowing funding to go specifically to Hamas to keep them in power, not get them elected. Stop fucking lying about this. They did WANT them in power, as proven by direct quotes.

another lie. and again, there's a reason you brought it up in the first place. it's not because you're interested in the truth.
I literally forgot I even brought that up. Are you keeping notes on me? I should bring it up more, actually...

Ethiopian women in Israel 'given contraceptive without consent'​

Israel's health ministry is investigating claims that Ethiopian immigrants have unwittingly had Depo-Provera jabs for years

you care enough about hamas to want them to retain power in gaza. and that shows how much you actually care about the civilians of gaza.
When have I ever claimed I want Hamas to remain in power? I've said that I don't care if they remain in power, but I've stated I'd prefer the PA in control.

Israel has committed worse acts than Hamas and you aren't calling for new governance, you fully support what they are doing.

You don't give a shit yet you're tagging me and replying to me with some completely irrelevant North Korea post. This is the first time I've seen this Reddit video. Why would I comment on something I have zero knowledge about.

WTF does this Asian student talking about North Korea have to do with them disseminating propaganda. If anything, it looks like this student is exposing North Korea.

Stop going down irrelevant tangents.

You're such a clown. Do you know the meaning of the word "hypocrite?" You're the one who went hard at me first, numbnuts.

I'm not surprised that you're not able to see the big picture after I supplied you all the pieces of the puzzle with that obtuse brain of yours. You seriously think that these protests are not being funded and attended by foreign entities?

It's better to just ignore 100% of it. One of the better decisions I've made recently.

Lmfao. We can still see your imbecility out on display, dude. You think by putting someone on an ignore list, it will form a magic barrier around you that will make your misinformation-riddled, idiotic posts impervious to criticism?

I think there may be a touch of mental illness. The freaking guy was bitching to me in private messages about Israel instead of replying in the threads.

You called me an Israel cuck after defending a bill that protected Jewish students from discrimination in the US.

Now since you're airing dirty laundry here in this thread, let's go back to the main reason why I PMed you in the first place: I called you out after you made a racist joke about Asian penises. Thank your lucky stars that nobody reported you for racism, you gaslighting shitdick.

Lmfao. We can still see your imbecility out on display, dude. You think by putting someone on an ignore list, it will form a magic barrier around you that will make your misinformation-riddled, idiotic posts impervious to criticism?
I'll acknowledge you this time since I directly referenced you.

Clearly I have no problems with criticism. If I did I wouldn't still be in this bias thread debating people's critiques nearly daily.

The problem with you is your attitude. While me and, for example, @kflo disagree on about 100% of things, and debate each other non stop, he doesn't come off like a total prick like you do. That's why you are ignored.

Hater or Anti-Semetic? Are you going soft on me?

Strawman. The "propped up" narrative was in regards to them allowing funding to go specifically to Hamas to keep them in power, not get them elected. Stop fucking lying about this. They did WANT them in power, as proven by direct quotes.
Your proof they wanted them in power was quotes from AFTER they were in power. And again, that’s ignoring the same person noting they “supported a major ground operation into Gaza to remove the growing threat from Hamas”. Sounds like what you’d do if you wanted them in power. And you ALSO ignored that they had greater threats.
I literally forgot I even brought that up. Are you keeping notes on me? I should bring it up more, actually...

Ethiopian women in Israel 'given contraceptive without consent'​

Israel's health ministry is investigating claims that Ethiopian immigrants have unwittingly had Depo-Provera jabs for years

Yes…..link to a 2013 article because it presents the version of Israel YOU want to present. Not later articles that directly address these claims. Yeah, that’s who you are.

When have I ever claimed I want Hamas to remain in power? I've said that I don't care if they remain in power, but I've stated I'd prefer the PA in control.

Israel has committed worse acts than Hamas and you aren't calling for new governance, you fully support what they are doing.
You don’t care if they remain in power you just don’t want them removed from power. And you care so much about the civilians you’re ok with them being under hamas control for however long they keep power. And yes, we know you side with them against Israel.

Your proof they wanted them in power was quotes from AFTER they were in power. And again, that’s ignoring the same person noting they “supported a major ground operation into Gaza to remove the growing threat from Hamas”. Sounds like what you’d do if you wanted them in power. And you ALSO ignored that they had greater threats.
No, they weren't in power. The Fatah did not release power after the election. When I provided that quote it was before Hamas was ruling Gaza. The person I quoted said that he wanted them in power for that exact purpose. Again, you are only proving me right.
Yes…..link to a 2013 article because it presents the version of Israel YOU want to present. Not later articles that directly address these claims. Yeah, that’s who you are.
Would it trouble you to at least back up your claims by providing contrary information? Something you NEVER do. Lazy fuck. Are you referencing the "We investigated ourselves and found us of no wrongdoing without actually talking to the accusers" bullshit? Who knows, you never back anything up with links. Now's your opportunity....
You don’t care if they remain in power you just don’t want them removed from power. And you care so much about the civilians you’re ok with them being under hamas control for however long they keep power. And yes, we know you side with them against Israel.
Again, the issue isn't removing Hamas from power, it's Israel using Hamas as a guise to ethnically cleanse and commit genocide on Gazans.

I'll acknowledge you this time since I directly referenced you.

Clearly I have no problems with criticism. If I did I wouldn't still be in this bias thread debating people's critiques nearly daily.

The problem with you is your attitude. While me and, for example, @kflo disagree on about 100% of things, and debate each other non stop, he doesn't come off like a total prick like you do. That's why you are ignored.

You've got a problem with my attitude? Lame with a hint of cringe, bro. This is more embarrassing than that time you challenged me to a fight at a metal concert.

The reason you put me on ignore is because you failed to produce a response every time I refuted your lies and imbecilic claims. You can't andle my riddum. I'm not impressed by your performance.

Don't take me for a meek weakling, fool. You come at me hard, I'll come back at you twice as hard.

You've got a problem with my attitude? Lame with a hint of cringe, bro. This is more embarrassing than that time you challenged me to a fight at a metal concert.

The reason you put me on ignore is because you failed to produce a response every time I refuted your lies and imbecilic claims. You can't andle my riddum. I'm not impressed by your performance.

Don't take me for a meek weakling, fool. You come at me hard, I'll come back at you twice as hard.

Mental illness confirmed.

<6>

^^^Gets super sensitive about a dumb penis pixelation joke and starts angrily private messaging. Small pee pee confirmed. 😂

Yeah, aren't you quite the stellar representative of your race. I have to admit, I truly appreciate your commitment to your stupidass joke. After all, you removed it via ninja edit immediately after I called you out on it in our private conversation. Nice dicktuck (no pun intended) there, goofball.

You think I give a damn if you think I have a small pee pee? I've been called a big-nosed Jew by a poster in this thread. I bet my nose is bigger than your dick.

Anyway, have you found out the meaning of the word "hypocrite" already?

Yeah, aren't you quite the stellar representative of your race. I have to admit, I truly appreciate your commitment to your stupidass joke. After all, you removed it via ninja edit immediately after I called you out on it in our private conversation. Nice dicktuck (no pun intended) there, goofball.

Anyway, have you found out the meaning of the word "hypocrite" already?

You're making a fool of yourself. Or maybe all the numerous people you're arguing with can't "andle your riddum." Lol.

You're making a fool of yourself. Or maybe all the numerous people you're arguing with can't "andle your riddum." Lol.

Lulz. You didn't get the obvious reference. Am I in the right forum? Tough crowd. It's like I'm talking to an old geezer or an infant who doesn't get the inside jokes of my generation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back