International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Just another day in the strip. These people aren't OK, no need to speculate...

7,797 children, 4,959 women, 1,924 elderly, and 10,006 men

The revised numbers with the 11K+ unidentified not included.

This is what these idiots are celebrating and claiming is a "gotcha"

Israeli propaganda in full throttle because they're desperately trying to downplay how many people being killed. It's horrible PR for them.

Pretty fucking gross when people are try to downplay casualties.

This, coming from a fucking guy who openly supports what Hamas and Hezbollah are doing.

Hopefully at some point all of these countries surrounding Israel band together and give them what they deserve...

I mean, I just don't understand why anyone would think old Snubber wasn't compassionate towards Jewish rape and murder victims...

I mean, I just don't understand why anyone would think old Snubber wasn't compassionate towards Jewish rape and murder victims...
Coming from a guy who has zero compassion for Palestnian genocide victims...

And that wasn't what my quote was about. I've been consistent with being against attacking civilians, regardless of which side, unlike you psychopaths.

And that wasn't what my quote was about.
Sure it wasn't. We all believe you. You're totally not a typical antisemitic right winger who has hated the Jews since long before October 7th, and have used that event to proudly plant your flag. No Sir!

Fuck outta here. You're as transparent as glass.

Sure it wasn't. We all believe you. You're totally not a typical antisemitic right winger who has hated the Jews since long before October 7th, and have used that event to proudly plant your flag. No Sir!

Fuck outta here. You're as transparent as glass.
Same tired bullshit argument of "aNtI-SeMItsM"

I've been against Israel's treatment of Palestinians since I first discovered what was going on in the late 90's watching "Politically Incorrect" debates about it.

I have absolutely nothing against Jewish people, or any group of people for that matter.

I'm also not a right winger. I grew up and still live in liberal SF Bay Area.

So, you can't possibly be right winger, despite espousing right wing positions on the reg...because of your location? That's your "out" is it?

ROFL!

You're dumber than I thought
I was a registered Democrat and my views didn't shift to the right, the "left" just started to become insane.

This isn't a left/right issue anyways. Right Wingers support what Israel is doing, dummy.

This isn't a left/right issue anyways. Right Wingers support what Israel is doing, dummy.
A certain non-antisemitic portion, yes. People like you? Nah. You love them Muslim terrorists as long as they're attacking Jews. Don't want them anywhere near you, but you can shake those pom poms from a safe distance.

A certain non-antisemitic portion, yes. People like you? Nah. You love them Muslim terrorists as long as they're attacking Jews. Don't want them anywhere near you, but you can shake those pom poms from a safe distance.
Wait a minute, YOU are a fucking right winger. LOL.

Literally every one of our back and forths in this thread boil down to you claiming I hate Jews and absolutely zero substance.

Challenge me on the conflict or fuck right on off you dipshit.

Wait a minute, YOU are a fucking right winger. LOL.
Yeah, just not the antisemitic kind.
Literally every one of our back and forths in this thread boil down to you claiming I hate Jews and absolutely zero substance.

Challenge me on the conflict or fuck right on off you dipshit.
What's to challenge? I've already quoted you wanting Israel to be wiped out by the Muslim nations that surround them. What is the position you want me to challenge? Your false claims of genocide? Yeah, I've done that already. You don't exactly bring much to the table, other than your hate for Israel.

Yeah, just not the antisemitic kind.
The Islamophobic kind? If their is no set stance for a "right winger" then why even make this stupid argument?
What's to challenge? I've already quoted you wanting Israel to be wiped out by the Muslim nations that surround them. What is the position you want me to challenge? Your false claims of genocide? Yeah, I've done that already. You don't exactly bring much to the table, other than your hate for Israel.
That's not what I said at all. Were you the dipshit that I owned on the definition of genocide? It's hard to keep up at this point.

You bring NOTHING to this thread, just claims of "Jew hating" ...why don't you challenge me on the "revised" UN numbers that all you idiots got wrong and thought you had a gotcha moment over?

Last month, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu preemptively blasted what some reports suggested were imminent arrest warrants to be issued by the International Criminal Court (ICC) for the leaders of Israel and Hamas. And behind the scenes, 12 Republican U.S. Senators threatened to “target” the ICC prosecutor and his staff with “severe sanctions” and travel bans.

In the days since, the court has rejected attempts to “impede, intimidate or improperly influence” it, but has otherwise remained silent. However, I hope it will act before long.

In 2002, the last surviving Nuremberg prosecutor Benjamin Ferencz, who passed away last year, had lamented that Washington was making a terrible moral and political mistake by refusing to join the ICC: “What the United States is saying, is that we don’t want the rule of law. I think that is dangerous, very dangerous. Because we cannot lay down a law for the United States and not for the rest of the world. That doesn’t fly. Justice Jackson made that clear at Nuremberg. Law must apply to everyone equally, or it’s not law at all,” he said.

His words ring true today

Last month, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu preemptively blasted what some reports suggested were imminent arrest warrants to be issued by the International Criminal Court (ICC) for the leaders of Israel and Hamas. And behind the scenes, 12 Republican U.S. Senators threatened to “target” the ICC prosecutor and his staff with “severe sanctions” and travel bans.

In the days since, the court has rejected attempts to “impede, intimidate or improperly influence” it, but has otherwise remained silent. However, I hope it will act before long.

In 2002, the last surviving Nuremberg prosecutor Benjamin Ferencz, who passed away last year, had lamented that Washington was making a terrible moral and political mistake by refusing to join the ICC: “What the United States is saying, is that we don’t want the rule of law. I think that is dangerous, very dangerous. Because we cannot lay down a law for the United States and not for the rest of the world. That doesn’t fly. Justice Jackson made that clear at Nuremberg. Law must apply to everyone equally, or it’s not law at all,” he said.

His words ring true today

Good! Get Netanyahu and Hamas out of there!

Good! Get Netanyahu and Hamas out of there!

Like Putin, obviously zero chance of anyone massively significant appearing before the ICC, but it's a superb indicator of where the far-right Israeli extremists and their actions actually stand in the international sphere - right alongside Hamas terrorists.

Usher in a more moderate and reasonable Israeli government ASAP!

Last edited:
Gaza citizens are Hamas.

UNRWA are Hamas.

UN is Hamas!

ICC is Khamas!!!

Israel has the right to defend itself!!!
Israel has the right to defend itself!!!!
ISRAEL HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF!!!!

<Ellaria01><Ellaria01><Ellaria01>

I agree.

If you think Hamas and Israel are the same, you're crazy.

Back