News Haney vs Ryan García DAZN PPV Golden Boy April 20th @ Barclays

I really dislike Garcia lol. Everything about this fight including the "heated" exchanges reminds me of WWE manufactured drama. Nothing about this fight except for the masterclass Haney is going to give Garcia is real.
Agreed. I hate manufactured drama and WWE theatrical bullshit. Haney is going to do a paintjob on him.

lol poor Ryan’s desperate working for 2 people to sell this fight. I’ve seen more personality in a jack in a box taco than Devin Haney has.

As a representative of the fanbase that exists somewhere between hardcore and casual, I can cofirm that I do not give a fuck about this fight or its bizarre build up.

As a representative of the fanbase that exists somewhere between hardcore and casual, I can cofirm that I do not give a fuck about this fight or its bizarre build up.
I have some boxing fans in my family who are more like casual fans. Not much interest in this fight from what I've seen but one thing I will say is that several women from my family or who are friends have tried to have conversations with me about Ryan and about him exposing all the stuff about sex trafficking. Lots of Hispanic ladies and girls follow this dude on tiktok and find him interesting, but I don't think it will translate to ticket sales. Most of the male boxing fans i know who we're just following him because he is a Mexican-American fighter, lost interest in him after he gave up against tank

She's sexy. Good for her rejecting his advances and exposing his ass.
I'm annoyed at how fake so many of these influencer types are though. Why continue to pretend like you are still friends with him just so you can post screenshots and expose him on social media?

Now Ryan seemingly wants to have relations both with Haneys mom ANDHaney himself

if you say so, not even mad at Ryan that’s a fine woman and she’s nothing but a pro like the reat of the instagram/OF lot, but I guess we all see things differently when it comes to women
It's clearly a fake ass, which a lot of women have nowadays, but as you said she's still fine. If we're going to disqualify chicks for having augmentation then there's a boatload of them with boob jobs that would also qualify. A huge chunk of the female population would have to be thrown out.

Back