News Haney vs Ryan García DAZN PPV Golden Boy April 20th @ Barclays

I get everyone baying for his downfall, if he's playing us but to believe he's a basket case and hoping for his humiliation, isnt the work of the lord.
I don't believe that there is a lord. Ryan is obviously not right. I don't think it's an act. He's gone off the rails. For his safety I'd like Haney to end his career. He doesn't deserve this title shot anyway. It was gifted to him.

Nice to see Oscar supporting Ryan at the post fight presser, what a guy !

I get everyone baying for his downfall, if he's playing us but to believe he's a basket case and hoping for his humiliation, isnt the work of the lord.
You, sir, are a good person. I have an idea that he may have a problem with certain s*** but I have no proof and I don't care. I'm just waiting for the next fight. He has a charisma and his talent proved last night.

Not interested. Haney would box his ears off. Did you see Prograis' face after just a few rounds? Ryan's will be falling off after eating countless stiff jabs and straight right hands. Haney puts on a clinic and stops him.
Oh man the first few pages are gold

I thought for sure Garcia was either going to get brutally beat down or have a mid fight meltdown and quit on his stool. He actually came out and put hands on Haney who is a damn champion

Lots of Haney hate, which is very interesting.

I can see not liking Haney because he has no power and a boring style. Or even because of not fighting Tank Stevenson or Lopez yet.

But people talking about how Devin needed to be humbled or not liking him off of things he said have some sort of agenda. You literally have to have your head in the sand to ignore Garcia's out of control egomaniac cringe fest & act like he's some humble champion because he says the word "Jesus."

Like him or not, Devin is far more humble & respectful than Ryan. He should get props for taking the fight with a power puncher who cheated to get a large advantage and still trying to wrestle after getting beat down badly. The holding was ridiculous but that was more of the ref's fault. He didn't quite. He still picked himself off the ground all night with shot Bambi legs.

I get almost every prediction right. Feel free to check my post history. Ryan deliberately didn't make weight and caught him early. He never recovered. It's boxing.
I'll admit I was dead wrong about this fight like 99% of the people who spoke on it and weren't Johnny Come Lately with NO bet slips. Lol

I love being wrong in this sport. It makes the fight more exciting. My ego couldn't care less. I rather see an underdog shock the world and knock down an undefeated "p4p" champ than watch Haney coast to a boring unanimous decision on the cards.

In our defense though... EVERYONE who picked Haney also is on record for saying Haney would get killed at welterweight. Especially power punches at 147. Haney fought a welterweight last night with a huge punch. FACT

Last edited:
I'll admit I was dead wrong about this fight like 99% of the people who spoke on it and weren't Johnny Come Lately with NO bet slips. Lol

I love being wrong I this sport. It makes the fight more exciting. My ego couldn't care less. I rather see an underdog shock the world and knock down a n undefeated "p4p" champ than watch Haney coast to a boring unanimous decision on the cards.

In our defense though... EVERYONE who picked Haney also is on record for saying Haney would get killed at welterweight. Especially power punches at 147. Haney fought a welterweight last night. Fact.
Yeah. Haney wouldn't have the power to campaign at welterweight. There are certain guys he could pick off but he shouldn't go above JWW. I always gave Ryan a puncher's chance. Even yesterday I mentioned that Haney had shown in the past that he was susceptible to the left hook in the Linares fight. I figured he'd come in fully ready to deal with Ryan's but I was wrong. If not for the knockdowns Haney wins the fight. He literally had Ryan turning his back to him. If he has an answer for that signature punch the rematch will play out the way the first fight was expected to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back