Happy Birthday!!!

My birthday is on June 2nd

NvqD7hc.gif

I'm a Gemini. Where's my fellow Gemini's at? I don't really know anyone born on June around here, Come on guys, show yourselves <209Bitch>

No fun famous ppl share my birthday. September 13th.

My sixth sherdog bday was yesterday though!

Girl, you and me both. At least you have an One Directioner, not the best but at least they're famous. The list of people born on the same day as me was full of people i have literally never heard off.....Except Sergio Aguero but still, people who don't follow Football have no clue who he is either <{Ray3}>

NvqD7hc.gif

I'm a Gemini. Where's my fellow Gemini's at? I don't really know anyone born on June around here, Come on guys, show yourselves <209Bitch>
Yeah I searched June 2nd and got nothing, <6>

But there is a stacked lineup of Gemini's.

• Marilyn Monroe.
  • Angelina Jolie.
  • Morgan Freeman.
  • Johnny Depp.
  • Tupac Shakur.
  • John F. Kennedy. (GOAT US President)
  • Clint Eastwood.
  • Natalie Portman.
  • Judy Garland

To name a few

September 22nd is mine, shared with former New York Rangers players Derick Brassard, and 3x Stanley Cup Champion, Mike Richter.
I'm Sept 22nd as well. That means you're the only other non-cunt in this thread

• Marilyn Monroe.
  • Angelina Jolie.
  • Morgan Freeman.
  • Johnny Depp.
  • Tupac Shakur.
  • Clint Eastwood.
  • Natalie Portman.
  • Judy Garland

To name a few

<{dayum}> That's some heavy hitters on that ↑↑↑ list.

• Marilyn Monroe.
  • Angelina Jolie.
  • Morgan Freeman.
  • Johnny Depp.
  • Tupac Shakur.
  • Clint Eastwood.
  • Natalie Portman.
  • Judy Garland

To name a few

Guess who is also a Gemini you forgot to mention?

03RjgbP.gif

And i agree, a lot of famous Geminis, Lenny Kravitz, Kanye West etc. Even Machida who is another favourite of mine is a Gemini and i had no clue. It seems there is a lot of them just not on my day <41>

Guess who is also a Gemini you forgot to mention?

03RjgbP.gif

And i agree, a lot of famous Geminis, Lenny Kravitz, Kanye West etc. Even Machida who is another favourite of mine is a Gemini and i had no clue. It seems there is a lot of them just not on my day <41>
I wouldn't be bragging about having Kanye on your side or Machida with his pee-pee smoothies

my birth date is September 7th. back when I used to smoke the weeds everyone dubbed me the "Pot King" or "PK". not just because of my history with Mary Jane, but also because my birth date code "907" spells pot haha.

carrying on though.

I share my birthday with

39580148.jpg

Eazy-E-1990-billboard-650.jpg

&..

giphy.gif

b2c29104-280c-436f-8d7f-d897d9a95acb.jpg

Girl, you and me both. At least you have an One Directioner, not the best but at least they're famous. The list of people born on the same day as me was full of people i have literally never heard off.....Except Sergio Aguero but still, people who don't follow Football have no clue who he is either <{Ray3}>
Isnt it boring?! I mean, there were some names on my list that i recognize, sort of, but come on! It's not even the famous Directioner, it's that blonde baby faced one.
<mma3>

@Lawblaw happy belated join date aka Happy Birthday who's join date of April 13th is the birthday of my God daughter. Also the birthday of

• Thomas Jefferson 3rd us President
  • Butch Cassidy American desperado
  • Ron Pearlman actor

@Lawblaw happy belated join date aka Happy Birthday who's join date of April 13th is the birthday of my God daughter. Also the birthday of

• Thomas Jefferson 3rd us President
  • Butch Cassidy American desperado
  • Ron Pearlman actor
Lol thanks man, happy belated birthday to your god daughter.

25pogmf.gif

NvqD7hc.gif

May 27. Also a Gemini. But I don't believe in astrology.

Title says it all the Birthday Thread announce your day people you know, people you don't know. Peoples join date who's on your birthday @TeTe who's April 3rd join date I always celebrate @Peteyandjia who's April 22nd join date is my sons birthday I'm a party hard that Saturday night, as we say here, get
WET!!!

I'm payne I'm a Year of The Dragon in eastern zodiac Aries in western calendar, to all who have a Bday coming or just passed or just a shout out, to you...

Feel free to send gifts & things you can spend a bundle on the internet sending gifs and don't cost you a thing< see what I did there?

I was also born in the year of the dragon (1988).

May 27, 1988.

I was also born in the year of the dragon (1988).

May 27, 1988.

I much prefer the Eastern Zodiac than the Western not that I'm deeply into it unless it says real good and cool stuff, then I'm like Hell Yeah! But I did get a wicked Dragon tattoo for my sign many moons ago....

Last edited:
I much prefer the Eastern Zodiac than the Western not that I'm I'm deeply into it unless it says real good and cool stuff, then I'm like Hell Yeah! But I did get a wicked Dragon tattoo for my sign many moons ago....

There's another dude here who also has a dragon tattoo and was also born in the same year as me. I've contemplated about getting one to signify my Eastern zodiac sign, but then I realized I don't have any cultural ties to my parents' country so it's rather pointless.

I want a tattoo of an eagle with a serpent in its mouth. And no, I'm not Mexican. It's purely coincidental.

There's another dude here who also has a dragon tattoo and was also born in the same year as me. I've contemplated about getting one to signify my Eastern zodiac sign, but then I realized I don't have any cultural ties to my parents' country so it's rather pointless.

I want a tattoo of an eagle with a serpent in its mouth. And no, I'm not Mexican. It's purely coincidental.

I don't have many tats but the ones I have I can tell you about because they mean something to me. Other than reading what the year of the Dragon represents I have no ties but I love the meaning so I have the Dragon and it's tail is wrapped into my dragon year.

Get something that means something to you my man...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back