Happy NYE Sherdog! Whats everybody Eating/Drinking/Smokin

Hope everyone has a good party tonight and that next year we have no cards cancelled, no last minute injuries or weight cutting issues.

This year wasn't that bad, we got to see many amazing Ko's, the belts change hands, Fedor making the final, Conor losing....

Anyway tonight cooking up a BBQ
1.jpg

Drinking Andes
D_Q_NP_813309-MLA28041287843_082018-Q.jpg

Smokin Cuban cigars
DEYX81IWsAApbee.jpg

Maybe even get on the Jon Jones spice...

Oh and enjoy the fireworks!
sydnye17_red_midnight_fireworks.jpg

From Sydney a few hours ago (wasn't there)

Happy NYE Sherdoggers!
pics of your wife or youre lying

Prolly just gonna get all fucked up on Tbol and Four Loko Bold series and spend the night drunk dialing Novitsky

Roasted pork with rice, salad, etc.

Whiskey or vodka.

Weed.

Whisky, of course (Glendronach 18 Allardice and of course either some Lagavulin 16 or Laphroaig 10), some kind of Jose Cuervo tequila (can't remember the full name as I no longer drink much tequila), champagne, Heineken beer, steak dinner, chocolate ice cream.

Had an absolute fucking banger of a year, the best in a long time (and I deserve that, because the previous couple of years were a bit shitty for me.) Need to celebrate that properly. Sadly, I don't have any weed or acid, so I guess I'll have to go really hard on the liquor. If you don't see me back here, it means I died.

Whisky, of course (Glendronach 18 Allardice and of course either some Lagavulin 16 or Laphroaig 10), some kind of Jose Cuervo tequila (can't remember the full name as I no longer drink much tequila), champagne, Heineken beer, steak dinner, chocolate ice cream.

Had an absolute fucking banger of a year, the best in a long time (and I deserve that, because the previous couple of years were a bit shitty for me.) Need to celebrate that properly. Sadly, I don't have any weed or acid, so I guess I'll have to go really hard on the liquor. If you don't see me back here, it means I died.
Hahaha nice, well not the dead part. Have a goo done sherbro!

Green Chili Tomatillo Chicken breast done Sous Vide with baked sweet potato fries and rice

Making some Old Fashioned’s with Buffalo Trace Bourbon. Just bought a big bag of oranges to help with that.

Enjoying some Sour/Blueberry fireside.

2019 might not know it yet but it’s gonna be my bitch!

Back